trap.
02-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Trigga Happy

GunnSmoke.

Percentage, suspenders & 10 pens aint needed for me to defeat these geeks
i delete thier teeth easily as if I re-worded this line & deleted teeth
when ur at the peak of ur preach we distinctivly will decease ur speech
leaving these 2 typical John Doe's burried benifth.. 6 feet deep
as a matter of fact, im ladderin at this so that i could 'heat' these peeps...
but John's 'Dough aint rising', yet again he pummed with speed .. '6 feet deep'
dont mean to repeat these lines, im just tryin to get my 'point across'
Like im aimin at ya'll from the opposite side of the street just jointin darts
while Deep's holdin a cross.. awWWw..u look so sad with ur dead ass lyrics
ur 6 feet under? well oL Gunnie wunnie will upper-cut ur soul to lift that spirit
Trigga Happy: 2 sick MvP's, who where hired to retired the Lakers..
but instead, like a psycho whipping his vehicle, we decided to keep driving u crazy
these cockers 'aint ready to rock' with us, just a average status of 'powdered coke'...

AutoClipps

these cowards we choke, kidnap and hold, til theres no longer flowers of hope..//
prospects of beatin us? the very thing won't, be enuff to stop me from reversing quotes/
like..."i'ma changed man, i bring hope, i once went to church and NOW i sling coke"//
time to take these kids to the bowl as they got broken joints, wit a tokin i join/
drop my credit, smoke fills the air as we annoint, like the winston cup, autos on point//
the rare breeds, wild wild..ummm..us..thats right, a combination of guns and dust/
you kick up the latter as you run from us, 2 gimp knights wit no way to lunge at us//
smoke n clipps, better quit the hopin kids, runnin round wit ya quotes and shit/
cuz when we don the caps, cement potions quit, we have no emotions while your motionless//
clipps deranged, didnt think my bullets had this kinda range? well think again/
like a homeless preshistoric man, go to use ya brain and you'll find the shits caved in//