PDA

View Full Version : next time someone old school calls you out outta nowhere

namix
10-14-2013, 06:56 PM
1. first check the discussion board to see if it was a drunken rant
2. see if he called a bunch of other old school dudes out before responding
3. then recognize that real don't recognize whoever that kid was/is
4. then, if applicable, remind yaself you are an admin
5. then, if applicable, remind yaself that you were once a drunken asshole too -- just never tried to hide behind a mask (so easily revealed) to be one lol.

quit tryna pre-heat the oven if you wanna touch it bro.

Chyeahhh!!!
10-14-2013, 06:58 PM
so does this mean you want to battle me?

namix
10-14-2013, 07:00 PM
so does this mean you want to battle me?

finally your theories are starting to piss me off too lol

Sho Money EMG
10-14-2013, 07:00 PM
Yeah where u goin with this one namix lol

Chyeahhh!!!
10-14-2013, 07:03 PM
lmao

namix
10-14-2013, 07:07 PM
lol -- just a private message in a public forum

Ghost1
10-14-2013, 07:10 PM
Hens would work u!

ill nik-A
10-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Nice

Frank Metts
10-14-2013, 07:13 PM
I sent him a message on another outlet we speak on and I know it's him so I'll post and update as to if this is an imposter hens or the king who does the Humpty Dumpty when intoxicated

namix
10-14-2013, 07:18 PM
metts, cool man, i'll secure his name if it aint him...

but, um... bags... let a dead dog lie.

Sho Money EMG
10-14-2013, 07:18 PM
Lol, ay frank is that Frank acoiunt urs too?

Vetwork...?

Frank Metts
10-14-2013, 07:20 PM
Lol, ay frank is that Frank acoiunt urs too?

Vetwork...?

Nope just frank Metts is me ... The other frank is just that the other frank

Diode
10-14-2013, 07:22 PM
it ain't him.

Sho Money EMG
10-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Oh aight.

Strikta
10-14-2013, 07:30 PM
How can a dead dog still die if it's already de..

Nevermind.

Eye see u.

Allen Knight
10-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Namix cool but hens would merk u

Frank Metts
10-14-2013, 07:34 PM
His response thus far was lmfao ....

Next update at 7:45 now it's time for the weather

namix
10-14-2013, 08:08 PM
His response thus far was lmfao ....

Next update at 7:45 now it's time for the weather

?

namix
10-14-2013, 08:10 PM
i mean - you dudes are talking about a guy you came up idolizing who came up when dudes were idolizing me haha -- i'm SURE there's a strong chance of him beating me in a text battle at this point

im not tryna have pissing contests across the net anymore

but i will just splatter all over the place for the fuck of it --- so get hensley's hungover ass back over here, Metts, and we'll figure something out.

Frank Metts
10-14-2013, 08:43 PM
?

Sorry was cooking some dinner for the wife and myself

Anyway he said " yeah man, I'm thinking about coming back .. Let everyone know " ( verbatim ) last part could of been said in sarcasm it's hard to translate through typed words

That's all I got, it was indeed him and he apparently has the writing bug again ... When he starts no showing battles we will know that bug is gone

namix
10-14-2013, 08:49 PM
Sorry was cooking some dinner for the wife and myself

Anyway he said " yeah man, I'm thinking about coming back .. Let everyone know " ( verbatim ) last part could of been said in sarcasm it's hard to translate through typed words

That's all I got, it was indeed him and he apparently has the writing bug again ... When he starts no showing battles we will know that bug is gone

'let everyone know' hahahha (laughing with him or at him depending on the sarcasm to your point)

i was hoping hensley would ride out his buzz from last night because the one from his heyday is fading

but yea --- i'm not tryna work him into my schedule -- he was drunk, been gone, got excited, i get it and wish him well lol.

Swerve
10-14-2013, 08:56 PM
Namix too friendly and Hens not as handsome anymore.

I don't like the future.

namix
10-14-2013, 09:11 PM
Namix too friendly and Hens not as handsome anymore.

I don't like the future.

lol

and now that i'm friendly and hens is ugly -- even i will admit text has died

Orc
10-14-2013, 09:43 PM
Its not hens. Didnt wana post cuz the posts been dumb the last few days but ha nah thats not Hens. You guys wud swallow a brick

namix
10-14-2013, 09:50 PM
Its not hens. Didnt wana post cuz the posts been dumb the last few days but ha nah thats not Hens. You guys wud swallow a brick

what do you mean you guys would swallow a brick?

namix
10-14-2013, 09:52 PM
holy shit Orc --- if you meant in terms of him beating us in a text battle --- please dont respond

i like you dude... but wooooow, if that was the case - g'bless hens man, he did a fuckin number on your generation lol

again - i'd rather just not know bro, i like your swag in the interim lol

Split
10-15-2013, 12:28 AM
i thought you were a smod?

Beyond
10-15-2013, 05:27 AM
I still want to see this rematch. I remember Hens being very fond of you and his win over you in the past.

Orc
10-15-2013, 07:03 AM
holy shit Orc --- if you meant in terms of him beating us in a text battle --- please dont respond

i like you dude... but wooooow, if that was the case - g'bless hens man, he did a fuckin number on your generation lol

again - i'd rather just not know bro, i like your swag in the interim lol

What lol? Nah swallow a brick is an irish expression. Means naive.
Its in reference to ppl thinking that its Hens

RichardCorey
10-15-2013, 09:58 AM
Metts does know Hens, so I don't know...

Beyond
10-15-2013, 10:02 AM
spittinlmage: no one believes thats really u on nc
grapedays: they should get to know me better.. n u too ;)
spittinlmage has logged off.

King Ra.
10-15-2013, 10:06 AM
Lean'd at that wink then the logoff afterwards.

Ghost1
10-15-2013, 10:08 AM
Lmao@yondo loggin off after hens said he should get to kno him better

Lolol

What happened to u hens?

For shame.

john hensley
10-15-2013, 04:59 PM
swerve's wrong about the me not bein as handsome thing.

and yeah namix, i was fucking HAMMERED and tryin to stir the pot when i saw a couple familiar names still active.

but i'd still school you

namix
10-15-2013, 05:31 PM
swerve's wrong about the me not bein as handsome thing.

and yeah namix, i was fucking HAMMERED and tryin to stir the pot when i saw a couple familiar names still active.

but i'd still school you

haha, well then waddup hensley.

i was convinced it wasn't you - not just because of the aliases, more just because it was like opposite of how you carried yourself in the day -- but again, alcohol can get the better of the best of us lol.

give me a few days to remember you as the even-tempered winner i knew you as, then holla at me with a respectful call-out if you're still interested at that point.

happy to partake in a solid throwback match against the classy dude i watched come up... but i don't accept these kinds of call-outs anymore.. id'a had to pinkslip some of our better battlers and most active boarders, and that is not a good look for an admin lol..

but word i too believe you have a great chance of schooling me in a voting pool made in your watered-down image. everybody's daddy is the strongest. ;)

namix
10-15-2013, 05:53 PM
What lol? Nah swallow a brick is an irish expression. Means naive.
Its in reference to ppl thinking that its Hens

ahhh, got it lol! thanks for the clarity, and i still like your swag, teej ;)

so i guess a fake hensley gets kids on this site swallowing bricks, and the real one gets them shittin 'em lol

john hensley
10-18-2013, 06:34 PM
lol, all in fun man...

i'd be down to set something up for sure, give me til after the weekend, busy at work this time of year.

ill nik-A
10-18-2013, 06:37 PM
Hensley we are past this we are all now making fun of seyance

john hensley
10-18-2013, 06:40 PM
lmao, thank you for letting me know

namix
10-18-2013, 08:13 PM
lol, all in fun man...

i'd be down to set something up for sure, give me til after the weekend, busy at work this time of year.

lol no doubt dude --- honestly, i've had too many 'battle' obligations for my taste these days anyway, a mere tourney at PR reminded me how much i hate deadlines

not to mention half of the cash tournaments i've ever won end with the site crashing - riddle me that haha.

John, you're a good guy -- you got your 'namix' W years ago, what we're really missing is a dope collab my friend. holla next time you're feeling that -- or the other i suppose, i'd do it for you ;)

pc

Eŋg
10-19-2013, 12:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeegedVToRQ

you can skip to 4:00 if you're the impatient time. i wouldn't recommend it, but i know/idk how you old-timers are.