View Full Version : Oneduh vs. Calefaction {Oneduh wins}

God Of War
02-02-2013, 04:18 PM
David Lama
September 30th, 2009, 02:19 PM

DOHpe vs. Clash

Verses due saturday october 10th 2009 11:59PM pacific
Line Limit: Min = 16, Max = 30
(Line Limit can be more if agreed upon by both)
Match whoever drops first
1st person cant edit after 2nd person drops. 2nd person
cant edit after the first vote. Breaking this rule = DQ
Recycling = Automatic DQ
Feeding = Automatic DQ
No Posting opponents picture without opponents permission
1st to 8 Votes wins
No Ko’s
(In case of a close battle. Must be ahead by 2 votes in order to win
Meaning if someone is up 8-7 he still hasn’t won until he’s up by 2.
If the next vote is for him then he wins. If its not then its 8-8 and in
order for someone to win he’d either have to get the next 2 votes or
wait until he’s up by 2 votes. )
check in. G/l

Calefaction
September 30th, 2009, 03:09 PM

you already know this is gonna turn out like last time we battled

Oneduh
September 30th, 2009, 04:11 PM

If by that you mean we're gonna go the max of 30, then yeah true..

Calefaction
October 10th, 2009, 10:05 PM

recognize this??

Adreneline2057 (12:34:15 AM): he told me about his "business"
Adreneline2057 (12:34:19 AM): he started off like this
Adreneline2057 (12:34:39 AM): "well you have to pretend to be a girl...."
Adreneline2057 (12:35:23 AM): so im like...
Adreneline2057 (12:35:30 AM): ....ok..my wife can do that....
Adreneline2057 (12:35:32 AM): then what?
Adreneline2057 (3:21:53 PM): where's the non-gay part
Adreneline2057 (12:37:17 AM) Plepp5 (3:22:02 PM): basically what you'd be doing
Plepp5 (3:22:09 PM): you just setup a fake aim name, with a girls profile
: Plepp5 (3:22:28 PM): then you go into these chat rooms ill show you
.Plepp5 (3:22:53 PM): mad niggas hit you up.. you just ask them if they wanna see your cam. you get two dollars a dude

I think frac put it best:
When he said you get dudes 200 cents a pop, that's a cheap prostitute..
And that's 200 more cents than any fuckin opinion that we want from you..
It doesn't come as a shock you'd 'pretend' to be a bitch just to earn a buck..
I wouldn't post a pic of me either if I was wearin a blouse, skirt and pumps..
You're fuckin hopeless kid, I can see you gettin your A.I.M. names broken in..
All next week his "cam" link will bring dudes to this battle askin them to vote for him..
This'll be exactly like the first time cuz you'll never bring it dope you friggin joke..
Except scientz ain't around to take the spotlight off the fact you ain't get a single vote..
You're fuckin wack, moderate at best, if he says different you can tell he lied..
And you'da never went 22-0 if you couldn't close every battle before you fell behind..
I'm comfortable bein white, you wanna be black with all the moves that you make..
All these attempts to shed your own skin just fuckin PROVES you're a snake..
So when you thought your bitch was praisin your dick game, she was creepin on you sucker..
It was hats off to everyone..
....why you think your daughter shares facial features with the plumber..
That means you're caucasian, 0% black, not a sliver
So when your daughter came out mixed you realized it was your bitch who had the color in her..
Yeah motha fucka, I'm talkin 'bout your hoe/child, wanna understand my point..check your old files..
How you gonna get a positive paternity test on ^her when you ain't even father your OWN style..
You blatantly bit it from me yet people dont confuse us alot chump..
Cuz you're no diamond in the rough, you're a carbon copy of what I'd be if I was washed up..
This kids a faggot, check his proof of I.D., A baseball reference is what this dude just might need..
Cuz if this fuckin faggot EEEEEEEEVER has his finger on the trigger........ it's a suicide squeeze..
When will this kid just stop, he ain't gettin props, you shoulda picked your spot..
Cuz now we're left wonderin..
If you're so "computer savvy", how the fuck couldn't you hack it in any league you didn't mod????
Now it's 2009 and you're still a bitch between the ropes so you'll get rocked with hands, b..
I'll cold cock this pansy, fuck it, I'll german suplex you until you benoit your family..
Got my fingers crossed just hopin that happens, if that sounds obnoxious... yup..
Cuz David Lama hates this verse, Alien co-signed it...................now you're on my nuts..
So congrats you stupid faggot on bein a cheater, a fake and a lyin "vet" to boot..
And havin the "best" business decision you've ever made be cyber sex with dudes..

Oneduh
October 12th, 2009, 03:01 PM

He can't stand losing battles.. after this, he'll say "yo I'm leaving, I got robbed!"
I KNOW this'll make it easier for you to cope with.. just treat it like a job
Now your girl think she a rapper? I'd say she's crazy, insane
But she was gettin Money To Blow before Drake, Baby or Wayne
You KNOW you can't beat me faggot, just stop it
Me taking a L from CLASH would leave you with something you've NEVER had in your pocket
Fuckin loser.. stay reppin CLASH, but you clearly let them down
Hopefully they don't make the same mistake your moms did & wait 20+ years to kick you out
Bringing User up in the match for you is hopeless
True we shared a few lines.. but you slept on his fucking couch when you were homeless
& rappin? I'm bein generous when I say this kid's wack spittin
Only way I wanna hear you bang in the trunk is as a kidnap victim
You'd be facing lawsuits if ya crew didn't have Larkin inside it
Cuz your broke ass repping something named cash defines false advertisement
I went 24-0.. they say my comp was weak, I was a mod & abused it
If that's the case.. you might aswell just say I followed your blueprint
Cuz you went 16-0.. grabbed the title then quit
But your big break never came until Fracture decided to split
Unoriginal fuck.. a dope MetaSin/Cane line is the most you can present, C
Then you'll follow it up with flips of the personals Frac, Kung, & ^ those 2 used against me
Nervous as fuck when you saw the matchup cuz you knew it's hopeless
Got your stomach & verse competing with each other on who can do the most flips
He said he's pipin dimes but it wasn't addin up, so I took out sheet of paper
I did the numbers.. & when he ask a chick for her math, they tell Cal c U later
In CLASH you represent the C so stop actin blind like you THAT surprised
They could drop you, make it LASH & I doubt you'll find a cat alive that would bat an eye
Your battle with Muff wasn't as bad as you think, I know you'll agree
Atleast this time when a Father sonned you.. he didn't disown you then leave
At this point, it's so obvious to everyone that I clowned this joke
I could post with Etkid's name, Alien's style, & Lama's IP & < he'd still count the votes

Truc.
October 12th, 2009, 08:26 PM

All next week his "cam" link will bring dudes to this battle askin them to vote for him..
You're fuckin wack, moderate at best, if he says different you can tell he lied..
And you'da never went 22-0 if you couldn't close every battle before you fell behind..
Yeah motha fucka, I'm talkin 'bout your hoe/child, wanna understand my point..check your old files..
How you gonna get a positive paternity test on ^her when you ain't even father your OWN style..
Cuz you're no diamond in the rough, you're a carbon copy of what I'd be if I was washed up..
When will this kid just stop, he ain't gettin props, you shoulda picked your spot..
If you're so "computer savvy", how the fuck couldn't you hack it in any league you didn't mod????
So congrats you stupid faggot on bein a cheater, a fake and a lyin "vet" to boot..
And havin the "best" business decision you've ever made be cyber sex with dudes..

Vs.

Me taking a L from CLASH would leave you with something you've NEVER had in your pocket
Then you'll follow it up with flips of the personals Frac, Kung, & ^ those 2 used against me
They could drop you, make it LASH & I doubt you'll find a cat alive that would bat an eye

I really liked this battle, was fire from both and personals back and forth which is what i like to see, cale's verse started off nice with the AIM lines and personal jabs, felt towards the middle it was kinda weak, then the ending was good.
oneduh also had a nice verse but some really played/simple shit like the stomach flips, CASH, money to blow lines. his personals also came off harsh but cale had the fresher material overall, personal wise oneduh had the freshness, but overall i'd say cale just gets it here.

v/ calefaction

kungfugrip
October 13th, 2009, 08:44 PM

I'm comfortable bein white, you wanna be black with all the moves that you make..
So when your daughter came out mixed you realized it was your bitch who had the color in her..
Got my fingers crossed just hopin that happens, if that sounds obnoxious... yup..
Cuz David Lama hates this verse, Alien co-signed it...................now you're on my nuts..

Hopefully they don't make the same mistake your moms did & wait 20+ years to kick you out
I could post with Etkid's name, Alien's style, & Lama's IP & < he'd still count the votes

wasn't really feeling Cale's angle with the Cyber thing, that was like 2 years ago and people have done it to death, and better. i was digging how Cane went in on the personal tip, i always like seeing that, and there were alot of stretched shit, but i'll overlook it for this battle cuz i know there's alot to say here. Cale's Mod line was dope, i was diggin all the Cheetah lines mostly, cuz that shit is true, lmao.

I do think Oneduh went in on this one tho. the Frac Split line was dope, the Personals line was a good counter, the Calculator line was crazy, One had the 22-0 Archive Oneduh swag going on here, and think he took this one, cleaner, harsher verse.

good battle ladies

v/Oneduh

EYE-M
October 14th, 2009, 09:28 AM

cale-
All next week his "cam" link will bring dudes to this battle askin them to vote for him

^^^^^^^^ funny
So when you thought your bitch was praisin your dick game, she was creepin on you sucker..
This kids a faggot, check his proof of I.D., A baseball reference is what this dude just might need..
Cuz if this fuckin faggot EEEEEEEEVER has his finger on the trigger........ it's a suicide squeeze..
^^^^^^ GOOD
Now it's 2009 and you're still a bitch between the ropes so you'll get rocked with hands, b..
I'll cold cock this pansy, fuck it, I'll german suplex you until you benoit your family..
^^^^^^^^ nice

Oneduh-
True we shared a few lines.. but you slept on his fucking couch when you were homeless

^^^^ good all the way through hard punches

^^^ funny this whole part was heat
^^^^ Good personal

vote- Oneduh on this one i think he had better personals they hit much harder and his other punches hit the target each time. Cale verse was good as well i just think maybe a lil underestimation who knows, but the personals wow were on point. good battle both

CSick
October 14th, 2009, 10:04 AM

This'll be exactly like the first time cuz you'll never bring it dope you friggin joke..
Except scientz ain't around to take the spotlight off the fact you ain't get a single vote..

2 nice sections of your verse. i found ur verse was off and on calefaction. youd have a couple real solid bars and then a weaker or played line. well executed personals though. overall. a good verse here.

Those are lines i liked from oneduh. his verse was pretty good. good personals. solid punching and wordplay.

my vote goes to oneduh for consistency. although both emcees had good sections and slower sections i felt that oneduh's slow sections were a tad bit nicer then calef's. this was a close battle to vote on and im sure both emcees know that. well done from both of you.

Rooster
October 14th, 2009, 07:51 PM

vs

Solid battle between both. Both started off a little corny at times, like the Cal C u Later - creative but fuckin corny as hell dog. And it might be just cal's style but those lines were just reaching far as fuck. Regardless tho, some hit pretty hard and I listed em, others didnt and as such I did not. Best line by Cal IMO was the mod shot. Which is funny cuz I think the best line by One was the Mod shot as well with Frac signing out. Oneduh was definately more consistent here, some misses every now and then but the ones that hit were funny as hell and hit way more harshly.

I got Oneduh takin this.

v/Oneduh

Bobby Boucher
October 15th, 2009, 02:03 PM

Cal

Vs.

Oneduh

V/oneduh...Thought He Hit Harder And WordedHis Better And Had The Better Concepts...Good Battle Though.

Quote Dat
October 15th, 2009, 04:13 PM

I think frac put it best:
^^ DIDNT REALLY LIKE THIS. WITH THAT PERSONAL I THINK U COULD HAVE CAME WAY ILLER

^^ COO FLOW, THE DISSES WAS DECENT ALSO NOT BAD

^^NAH DIDNT LIKE THIS HERE EITHER, JUST DIDNT HIT HARD TO ME

^^LOL

^^ TRU TRU NOT BAD PERSONAL

^NAH DIDNT LIKE THIS WAS JUST LIKE OOOK

^^ OO BROUGHT THE KIDS IN THE BATTLE? LOL DECENT FLOW AND PERSONAL

^^ HAHAHA THAT WAS HARSH

^^GEEEZ THAT WAS SICK AND A DOPE PERSONAL/DISS

^^ NAH DIDNT LIKE THIS ONE FOR SOME REASON

^ I GOT WHERE U WAS GOING BUT SOME REASON IT DIDNT STICK OUT THAT MUCH TO ME

^^ HAHA NICE

^^ AHH CHRIS BENOIT FAMILY LINE LIKE LAMA SAYS IS PLAYED. I HEARD IT USED ALOT EVER SINCE IT HAPPENED

^^ NOT BAD, PRETTY DECENT

And havin the "best" business decision you've ever made be cyber sex with dudes
^^ DECENT END/NOT A BAD PERSONAL TO END IT WITH

VS

He can't stand losing battles.. after this, he'll say "yo I'm leaving, I got robbed!"
I KNOW this'll make it easier for you to cope with.. just treat it like a job
^^ DECENT OPEN

^^ I LIKED THAT HAHA GOOD DISS

^^ ANOTHER PERSONAL/DISS BUT I DIDNT LIKE THIS ONE

^ANOTHER MISS DISS

^ THAT GOT THE OUCH EFFECT NICE NOT BAD

^^NAH, DIDNT FEEL THIS LINE

^^ DIDNT LIKE THIS ONE EITHER, I GOT THE NO CASH BROKE LINE BUT ITS OVER USED IN THIS VERSE SO FAR

^^ THAT WAS DECENT

^LOL NOT BAD KINDA LIKED THIS

^ DECENT

^ NAH DIDNT LIKE THIS LINE THAT MUCH EITHER

^^ NICE SHIT RIGHT HERE
^^ NAH PLAYED EYE LASH LINE DIDNT LIKE IT

^^ THAT WAS GOOD LOL

^ DECENT END..

this was a pretty even battle both came out with personals and disses and punchs trying to ko each other. but in a battle with 2 guys that know each other likee i gues these two do. i go more for personals soo cal takes my vote

vote-cal

butler
October 19th, 2009, 08:16 PM

don't have time to break down, don't count it. but,

vote - cal

Kenny the G
October 23rd, 2009, 12:55 AM

vs

yall both vets. no detailed critique needed. i qouted what i liked from each. dope battle.

v/oneduh

Calefaction
October 23rd, 2009, 10:52 PM

butler knows whats up, fact is when you gonna call my personals played cuz they've been done, that's okay

but his personals are the same ones been said since the last time we battled and I wasn't even around for 3 years so

vote = STFU

One Man Gang
October 24th, 2009, 02:41 AM

dope battle. cant vote cause of 'crew' shit but thought id give props anyway.

Oneduh
October 24th, 2009, 08:36 AM

butler knows whats up, fact is when you gonna call my personals played cuz they've been done, that's okay

but his personals are the same ones been said since the last time we battled and I wasn't even around for 3 years so

vote = STFU
Lol shut the fuck up.

You didn't use a single personal on me that hasn't already been used.. Frac AND Kung both did the fake aim personals better.. & you not only got the convo from there, you referenced Frac using it in your verse. You can't play the "I didn't see them" card.

I shouldn't even have responded to this but you're gonna get docked votes for swaying so I wanna even that up so you got no excuses.

Now go wash the sand out your pussy & take the L like the bitch you are

Suthshomaru
October 27th, 2009, 08:28 PM

i thought cal won, but i just don't feel like breakin it down.

Calefaction
October 31st, 2009, 07:51 PM

you're missing my point one, the personals I used were 2 years old, okay but the ones you used on ME were 3 years older than THAT

so stfu and stop aiming

Barack Olama
December 5th, 2009, 11:57 AM

6-2

oneduh wins