PDA

View Full Version : Round 1: 1. Final Chapta vs. 4. PhiLLy-Stacks {Final Chapta wins}

God Of War
02-02-2013, 04:24 PM
David Lama
July 12th, 2009, 08:35 PM

No Time to Waste 2009
Keystyle Tournament

Verses due July 13th 2009.
11:59PM Pacific
10 lines only - cannot exceed this amount
these are keystyle battles.
you only have a day to write.
NO EXTENSIONS WHATSOEVER.
IF YOU DONT MAKE IT ON TIME YOU LOSE
1st to 5 wins
3-0 = KO
4-1 = TKO
check in. G/l

Final Chapta
July 12th, 2009, 11:48 PM

in.

PhiLLy-Stacks
July 13th, 2009, 09:18 AM

In

PhiLLy-Stacks
July 13th, 2009, 10:19 AM

I know where he's from & it's far from the Slum, he's from the hill-bill city of "Newport richey"
Is this the reason Y every 1 of his rymes has always came up softer than the looks of Lionel richie?

I dont even have to read your book-I know your shook, before I Finish the Final Chapter
Nas said it the best - "Rockafella died of aids", And that was the end of his chapter

Is this even a battle? I already know you cant buck with me, any ryme that you spit cant fuck with me...
I think your girl could show you how to spit, last night she showed me how she SUCKS & fucks for free!

I know about crunch-time, It's round 1 of this tourney and Im ready for your "punch-line"...
I just ate but I'm still hungry, Fuck it, my lines & rymes is down to eat up you like it's Brunch time..

I'll post my verse first, I just left you leaving this tourney in a hearse, about to be 6 Feet down.
Not only is this your Final chapter, This is your final round-Lay down, stay down & stay in your town

Final Chapta
July 13th, 2009, 11:25 AM

Keep trying to be the next "M n M", I get the best of them-They can call me Skittles
The only thing you "Spittin" my phony-Is CUM from another nigga with Nursery Ryme Riddles.

u serious ?

Tried to Do some research and after i Saw this line ya Dropped
i Paused in Awe - Mind was Fogged ..fuckin automatic Writers Block
u rock L.A Gears Too ? 'ol 92 Swag
Believe u Don 't need the drama , i Know these Streets u talk of
Childs Park w/ Honor. st. Pete'll watch me eat you in front of Green iguana
Jesus Lama , you Throwin this Clown into a Hopeless Fight , No Lie
i 'm eating the Worst Philly of my Life , Discount the Coke and Fries!
act dont amuse me ,Claim he Packin a Uzi - get back to the movies
you 're Passively Pussy , shit , P thinks Spades is Animal Cruelty
now this Thug leanin towards Rob Zombie and Kiss from Chapta bashin u
Come on ..
you 're about as Hood as Abercrombie & Fitch from Saks Fifth Avenue

umm , yeah.

PhiLLy-Stacks
July 13th, 2009, 12:46 PM

Str8 stuff homie, uppin for votes

Mighty Odds
July 13th, 2009, 01:03 PM

I'm guessing ur new in this philly? focus more on ur concepts rather then ur flow.. specially in text.. i felt like u was lacking any real concepts and u was just flowing. does that make scenes? idk, but like i said work on ur concepts a bit n u'll improve more imo.. but yeah chapter got this just for throwing in punches.

fav lines of the battle

Jesus Lama , you Throwin this Clown into a Hopeless Fight , No Lie
i 'm eating the Worst Philly of my Life , Discount the Coke and Fries!
now this Thug leanin towards Rob Zombie and Kiss from Chapta bashin u
Come on ..
you 're about as Hood as Abercrombie & Fitch from Saks Fifth Avenue

vote- chapta

be easy

Dolla
July 13th, 2009, 03:00 PM

yo philly all you need to do man is get more clever, you have some research done and some personals and punchlines in your aresenal, you just need to know how to set them up...another problem that you have is rhyming the same word twice....that ain't gunna skate my homie, you gotta have a clever set-up them finish it off with a punch...you got the ideas and shit like i said, you just need to know how to get the powerboost in them, final chapta was pretty straight in this i mean, he didn't have too many punchlines or personals but the ones he did have really caught the battles attention, oh and back to philly, try to cut up your lines....if you have shorter lines then it tends to flow better really.....decent battle but i got Chap taking this one....

Vote = Chap

Genocide
July 13th, 2009, 06:57 PM

well -philly, i liked your verse, and it would probably sound harder on the mic, but in this battle -chaptah hit harder with the punches man.. your shyt sounded kind of commercial, chaptahs last line finished it off for me though, lol -funny stuff

vote -final chap

PhiLLy-Stacks
July 13th, 2009, 07:30 PM

Well, I'm knocked out...Never been much of a battle rap cat but I try, it's just not really my style of rap.

Good W Chapta...Hope you win it all so I can say I lost to the champ so that means I wont be putting down any votes on your up coming battles because I would just vote for you just to vote for you, good shit though...You had the better shit