PDA

View Full Version : Round 1: 2. Genocide vs. 3. Sir Bling {Genocide wins by Default}

God Of War
02-02-2013, 04:31 PM
David Lama
July 12th, 2009, 08:36 PM

No Time to Waste 2009
Keystyle Tournament

Verses due July 13th 2009.
11:59PM Pacific
10 lines only - cannot exceed this amount
these are keystyle battles.
you only have a day to write.
NO EXTENSIONS WHATSOEVER.
IF YOU DONT MAKE IT ON TIME YOU LOSE
1st to 5 wins
3-0 = KO
4-1 = TKO
check in. G/l

Genocide
July 12th, 2009, 10:59 PM

im here -no sweat, coming for blood son

Sir Bling
July 13th, 2009, 02:58 AM

more then likley i wont be able to post because of the fact im using a psp for the next few days...sorry for the inconviniance...

David Lama
July 13th, 2009, 03:06 AM

You cant drop a quick key?

Genocide
July 13th, 2009, 06:47 PM

yo... sir bling? wtf man -coulda been more creative son

looky here.....yo..
ya cards gettin pulled for real -truth revealed, sir bling is sterling -you lose appeal, watch me pawn'em in for a smoother deal// make intruders kneel -respect the boss, or accept a loss, i want the crown -ill even take briggettes n all, or this will never get resolved, the pressures on, ill stomp the X on ya treasure chest -n take ya necklace off// your extra soft -so hit the wieghts, no big debate, you cant be real -the watch on ya wrist is fake, i never did like bling -i got different taste// flip the cake -ill burn that ass, you worthless trash, gave you back to Dolla -but theres no returns for cash, i heard him laugh, cuzz you gave some dego's a certain rash// obsird with facts -your faker than fiction, break it n fix it, before i steal from you -ill catch a case n take the conviction.....

-Genocide