PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 Magazine, Written by Meth (10/15/13)

Meth
10-15-2013, 11:05 PM
Introduction

Well. This is Meth, hello my loyal subjects. I am officially replacing Constrikta as moderator of the Fall Brawl, it would seem that this will be the last Fall Brawl as Strikta has decided to retire from moderation. Even though there were only 2, the first one will be remembered as the best tournament NC has had in the last 3 years. There were many no shows in the first round of this tournament, myself included, but everyone that's left now is top tier or has the ability to be top tier, therefore this round will be insane barring everyone shows with the stuff they are capable of dropping, but we'll see. I will be posting mags every round, in a timely manner. They won't likely be as good as Strikta's magazines but they will be here. Let's continue.

Battle Reviews

The Archetype vs. Young Philly

It's been a long time since Arch wrote a battle verse, and it was shown pretty clearly in this throwing of fisticuffs via online rhyming insults with Phil. Most voters stated Arch had a lot of misses, although when he did hit it was solid and if he continued to battle without extended breaks he'd be really good here, even with his definitely un-netcee esque style of battling. Even though he did not come his best by any means, he almost took down one of the best NC has to offer in Phil, who didn't really come to his best either but seemed more consistent, in the voters and I's opinion. He had some stuff people weren't feeling though. Some people like the etype line, whereas others hated. Welcome to text battling. Anyway, this was a good battle, and possibly battle of the week (Am reading these as I go). Young Philly won.

Swerve vs. Frank Metts

Another good battle, and a surprising one as far as first round martchups go. You would think these 2 wouldn't matchg up until at least the second round. I do believe this was Frank Metts first battle since his brother became an uncle. In that case, the fact he almost pulled this out, while in the hospital is rather incredible. Swerve had a lot of really good, fresh concepts, however wording wise I don't think it was his best work, which can be expected when both opponents keyed their verses (or at least claimed to have done so.) Brothers 'n' arms was possibly punch of the week. (Once again, just now reading these battles, have only read this and Arch vs. Phil so far.) This was really a battle containing either haymakers, or misses, even though I still believe the wording wasn't the best for either. (But what do I know!?!?) Frank took the early lead, but Swerve reclaimed it before it was over to win in this tightly contested first round matchup.

Destroyer vs. Allen Knight

Good battle. Not great, but definitely good. Destroyer had a lot of concepts that he just didn't work to the full potential of said concept. I also feel that the A-rod line was weird, lol. It would have worked better the other way around, but it worked none the less. Alameda was cool, dependoing on if people thought it was forced or not, I didn't think it was perfect, but not a big enough stretch for me to personally discredit, although others might. Allen had some cool shit as well. The dentures line was lol, and a cool play on the oh so played old/des (and or nik) lines. Law and Order was cool as well, Ice-T the God tho. Overall it was a solid battle, Punch of the battle was the dentures line from Allen in my opinion, and he ended up winning it.

Bags vs. Gamble

Gamble isn't as bad as people think he is. He is not as good as he thinks he is. His entire verse was extremely mediocre, and just not creative enough to stand to Bags. Nothing stood out, he had nothing special it was just there. Bags was fucking harsh, which should have been expected and he was able to win this easy... Not much else to say, honestly.

Question & Answer
w/ Neighbor

Tell us what you are doing on this fine evening:

Well, I can already tell this is going to be a terrible interview. I just finished some homemade cheese ravioli and a couple IPA's. Weird combination, pasta and beer. "Modern Family" is on and my cat's chasing its tail. Fun night.

Recently, NC has had a real problem getting mods to finish out their duties in tournaments and leagues (GoW, Hush, Orc, Strikta, Death). What, must be done to stop this from occurring?

I dunno if there's really anything you can do to prevent this. The real problem lies in the fact that we're all adults with real life responsibilities that dictate how much time we can put into this shit. I'd like it if people stopped disappearing and stuck to seeing things through, but I can't really say I blame them because I'm guilty of it, too. I'm gonna do my best with the little spare time I have to get the NBL running smoothly, helping with mags, all that... but you have to keep in mind this site is full of ungrateful assholes and putting in the effort for them can be discouraging. I really think we all need to just get behind each other's ideas and help see them through as a forum, as gay as that sounds.

Strikta has left us high and dry. But we still love him right? Please list his 5 best characteristics, wether it be in real life, or NC life.

1. The fact that he divulges every last waking detail of his personal life for us to devour and, in turn, pass ruthless judgment on him. When it comes down to it, Strik just doesn't give a fuck and that's what makes him so entertaining and vital to the board.

2. His mustache game. Dude has crafted a Mexican bandit cholo goatee Guy Fawkes himself would envy. It's an endearing characteristic and I appreciate the gesture, Strik.

3. His drug abuse. Whether fabricated or true to the tape, the Xanax-popping, Tide-gargling, after hours butt-smuggling alcohol exploits of the White Wonder are always a sight to behold and make young Timothy da god a better person at the end of the day.

4. Julo and "the boys".

5. The bipolar mood swings. I mean, let's face it, this isn't an ordinary human being we're discussing here. Constrikta is legend; a mountain of a man with a psyche so vast, his emotions have trouble expressing themselves effectively. One minute he could be hyping up his signature brainchild "Fall Brawl" as the pinnacle of text's evolution, spouting off about the earth-shattering stature of the mags to come. The next, he's calling you a faggot and pissing in the corner of his living room while smoking a bag of mothballs packed in a cardboard paper towel tube. The genius of da god knows no boundaries. His tenacity is as raw as Destroyer's shaft after a "Happy Days" marathon.

You have been one not afraid to post Halloween costumes in the past. What are the plans for the big day this year?

I wanted to go as Trevor from GTA and have my girl go as Michael's daughter, the blonde, whatever the fuck her name is. But she's hell bent on wearing this red wig she picked up last year, so I really don't know. I'm stuck with whatever outfit she puts me in, tbh.

With the Summer Classic being the only major to conclude thus far, and only Alvin Karpis and Joe Metts qualifying so far, who do you think have the best shot at the other 10 spots?

I could probably just go off activity and name all the obvious ones. Fuck it, we'll go with that.

You have only recently returned after a solid 6 month break (give or take.) Are you 100% back?

No, I don't think I'm on par with the level I was at on the old site. Honestly, I felt like I was kinda tapering off right before it went down because there wasn't much competition... it was the same guys battling for that spot week after week. Now it's sorta the same thing all over again. I feel like I'm just starting to get into the swing of things again. Once that fire's back, I feel unstoppable. I plan on winning Fall Brawl as long as it keeps running.

Who do you wanna face, specifically?

I've faced pretty much everyone. Before I retire, I would have to say:

- Beyond
- Aero
- Dominate
- Young Philly

Just because I've never faced them 1 on 1 (except Bey, but that was almost 10 years ago) and I respect them all as writers. But honestly, I'm ready to go up against anyone in any format at anytime.

Say whatever is on your mind here:

HOF me already.

Punch of the Week

Swerve against Frank Metts

Plus you and Joey ain’t tough, I’ll start to rain slugs down on you suckers,
You’re brothers in arms…but only cause you fags would rather hug it out than battle each other.

Special Look Into the NFL Brought to You by Meth! - One Reason Why Each Team Won't win the Superbowl

AFC North:
Baltimore Ravens - Joe Flacco not getting the help he needs.
Pittsburgh Steelers - Inability to force turnovers on defense.
Cincinnati Bengals - Andy Dalton not being able to get the ball to his playmakers.
Cleveland Browns - The Quarterback, whoever it may be.

AFC South:
Houston Texans - Inability to be efficient in the pass game.
Tennessee Titans - Inability for Chris Johnson to break one loose.
Jacksonville Jaguars - The Quarterback, whoever it may be.
Indianapolis Colts - Not being physical enough up front, on both sides of the football.

AFC East:
New England Patriots - The receivers.
New York Jets - To many turnovers on offense, as well as no big play threats.
Buffalo Bills - Inability to keep their Quarterback's healthy.
Miami Dolphins - Inability to jump start the running game.

AFC West:
Denver Broncos - Inability for Peyton Manning to win important games in cold weather.
Oakland Raiders - The offensive line.
San Diego Chargers - Inconsistency.
Kansas City Chiefs - Inability to win in a shootout.

NFC North:
Green Bay Packers - Inability to stay healthy.
Detroit Lions - One way attack through the air.
Chicago Bears - Allowing to many big plays defensively.
Minnesota Vikings - The Quarterback.

NFC South:
New Orleans Saints - Inability to protect Drew Brees.
Atlanta Falcons - Inability to finish off drives in the end zone.
Carolina Panthers - Inconsistency of Cameron Newton.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mike Glennon being a rookie, causing defenses to stack the box against Doug Martin disallowing a run game.

NFC East:
New York Giants - Turnovers
Dallas Cowboys - Inability to finish a season above 8-8
Philadelphia Eagles - Inability to play slow it down football offensively
Washington Redskins - Defense/Special Teams

NFC West:
San Francisco 49ers - Inability to have a second receiver to protect Anquan Boldin
Arizona Cardinals - Carson Palmer
Seattle Seahawks - Not having home field advatage.
St. Louis Rams - Not stopping the run.

Verse of the Week

Bags

Fuck those dead faggots.

Its mad strange u saw that wreck as a ticket to the fastlane
U spit at their crosses on the road to success JUST to get ya track played
This is the end yo. U think i give a fuck about ur friends bro?
Im damon waynes w/razor blades.... carving FAGGOT on their headstone
U gettin amped as shit & thats swell...but stop kiddin yaself
pump ya brakes or that drive'll be the end of u.....just ask tim & danielle
Ur drug past is dark. gettin clean is easy for a man w/heart
But fam goddamn its hard when u bang more junk then a salvage yard
swag an flow? Wack. But i kno why this kid so hype an shit
Them childish lines go straight to ur head....you snortin flinstone vitamins
Im swimmin in bitches my breast stroke hurtin these hoes
His first breast stroke was followed by carving the rest of the turkey alone
Shit is sad. This kids a fag. U introduce ya trick to bags..?
Ill hit the skag an she'll skip the rag. Have ya bitch late like a strikta mag
Tryed to get the battle on sum swag shit....dude wats next?
U wanna pick a different trade? OK. Trade places with ur two dead friends

Question & Answer
w/ Rocket Pirate Ninja Slayer

Tell us what you are doing on this fine evening:

Well....i went an got a haircut after work. The recovering alcoholic chick that usually cuts it was not in....so the panface that i let cut it when shes not around cut it.....an that stupid gook zeked my shit. Then i went to best buy to purchase an adapter for my dvd player so i couod watch netflix.....there was a questionabke gentleman in the aisle staring at me oddly.....i nodded to him....like... HEY FAGGIT FUCK I SEE U....MEOW? he proceeded to try to lure me to his vehicle in the parking lot to purchase 12hdmi cables for a condierably low price in regards to best buys availabke selection. I kindly denied this horrifying man and simply let him kno that best buy had 4ft hdmi cables readily availabke on the shelf for sale and that i wouldnt be needing his shifty services this evening.....he kind of glared at me until i couldnt see him anymore ....i pretty sure he followed me home and im near positive that is him parked outside in my neigubors driveway.

Your work has recently blocked netcees, is this possibly due to TYSON?

Yes. My supervisor pulled me aside the other day an was very blunt when notifying us of the new adjustment. What was labeled as a team meeting quickly turned.into and felt much more like a personal attack towards myself....the meeting begins....HELLO WELCOME EVERY1 ANTHONY HAS BEEN PLAYING RAPPER ON THE INTERNET AND THERES A BLACK GUY THAT WORKS IN TARGETS ELECTRONICS DEPTMNT WHO FUCKS BABYS....BOYS THO....BABY BOYS.ONLY....AND HES A MEMBER OF THIS VERY SAME RAPPER COMMUNITY....SO BASICALLY WERE BLOCKING THE ENTIRE INTERNET FROM EVERY1 .....AND BY EVERY1 WE MEAN ONLY ANTHONY AND U ARE ALL HERE ONLY TO UPHOLD HRS WISHES. Thats basically when i started tk thinm that yes.....tyson may have had something to do with it.....they were subtle....but im no dummy.

Recently, NC has had a real problem getting mods to finish out their duties in tournaments and leagues (GoW, Hush, Orc, Strikta, Death). What, must be done to stop this from occurring?

U cant stop it.....once in a while u get lucky an find sum1 who will follow thru.....its harder now tho bcs activity is bad so as soon as the first rd of a tourney flops the mod feels spited an pissed for having dedicated their time only to seemingly be spit at. Future mods need to just be robots. Mags goes up....matches go up.....mag goes up....matches go up......the participants should have zero say or effect on the running of the tourney at anypoint.....it should be ran from start to finish as tho its the tourney of the year....whether its 60 people or 7.....until some type of consistency is displayed no1 is gonna continue to drop verses and vote regularly imho.

Personal Message from Bags to Gamble here:

Im gonna cum into u.

Strikta has left us high and dry. But we still love him right? Please list his 5 best characteristics, wether it be in real life, or NC life.

He gives our site sum black credibility

I just wrote a fucking topical idgaf about 5 things strikta does good....there aint 5 .....lol

You have been one not afraid to post Halloween costumes in the past. What are the plans for the big day this year?

Nigga stfu

These questions r getting worse. This mags gonna blow dicks.

With the Summer Classic being the only major to conclude thus far, and only Alvin Karpis and Joe Metts qualifying so far, who do you think have the best shot at the other 10 spots? EDIT: THIS WAS NOT IN THE ORIGINAL QUESTION: I DID NOT ADEQUATELY EXPLAIN THIS TO BAGGAGE, HE WAS CORRECT IN BEING CONFUSED

10 spots....summer classic....alvin.karpis...o dont even.know wtf ur talm bout right jow?! Is this a real question

Is this one of gows half ass tourney ideas thatll.never finish cuz hes plugged his heart into the mainframe of gtav ...

?

Theres not 10 people on this site id wanna see batgle regardless of whatever this weird shit is

Who do you wanna face, specifically?

I never battled philly....im not mad about this rd.....should be good.....ive battled an beaten every1 else on the site.....cept neighbor....but i dont wanna battle him ne more...he teh aids. Havent battled aero or dom.....id have to try for dom....aero....the effort level would decrease prolly 30%....

Say whatever is on your mind here:

I thought i was the mod.of this tourney now u pussy?

Give me.more abiloties.

A Look Back in Text History

John Hensley vs. Fracture

01-19-2007

John Hensley

Ya comebacks an acceptance speech, n' ur askin me why?
'' I'd like to thank Res for the style...
... and Corey for bein there whenever my battles were tied ''
Richards ya cheerleader, and plus he's gay dude.
Shit, i set his pom pom's on fire.. and then Frac's bed went up in flames too.
Sex life is like a bounce pass once the fags'll be lovin' you.
One guy throws ya on the ground, and then you get grabbed by another dude.
Frac vs. Hensley, he's the underdog but he can't stand it tho.
Cats'll read his verse n' think ''daaaaamn.....where the fuck did Fracs fan club go?!''
Frac says cats WANT him to lose and it's grown into style.
Haha, maaann.. i hate to break this to ya.. but that's also known as DENIAL.
You fell off wayyyy back, fuck it, i'll just use honesty here.
I hope ya name gets good mileage.. cuz you've been crusin' by on it for years.
You've been forgotten kiddo, i mean face it, this dudes hard to like.
Ya always speak in the 3rd person.. and only get brought up when YOU start to type.
It's ironic you're a tyson fan, because face it you're a no-fame clown.
And it fits you perfect: good back in the day, but get's KO'd by no-names now.
But battlin me's suicide, shit's just ruinin' fracs chance.
It's sad. he only needed 2 more wins against nobody's for a spot in the champ match.
You said i'm good, then said i suck.. try honesty my brother.
Cuz if bein tight's a BAD thing... then last night i fixed that problem for your mother.
It's a jeopardy ? on why nobody thinks this clown is valid.
'' Frac is An Underdog for this reason.. ''
... ''hmmm, i'll take What is Fracture Without Riders for a thousand, Alex ''.
You got bigfoot punches so i'll bust ya teeth when i close my fist.
Cuz a few cats CLAIM to have seen em'.. but most just agree that they don't exist.
Callin out Butler to get motivated, n' you think the thrill could.
But why do you call somebody out..
.. who sonned the FUCK outta u back when u were STILL good?
Ya could be athletic, but mann, i think this might make ya mad.
Cuz u break records in the high jump.. wheneva Resins dick is the safety pad.
Rumor had it you hired a ghostwriter, but look man.
Frac, a word of advice..
.. no offense, but when you fall off THAT bad.. it woulda been a good plan.

out with the old.

Fracture

“David Lama:
And you can talk shit, erybody know your rappin' sucks/
Lookin for trouble? You up to no good....elevated from wack as fuck/
- Aura
I got you locked to your seat, no mystery that this fagot sucks.
You're Troublesome and up to no good...elevated from wack as fuck.
- John Hensley
John Hensley: damn lol, that really is close. i don't even know about that man, i seriously don't, what was that 04?”

Ayo.. lets…go.
Lama had you sta sta stuttering like an english person with a speech diversion
Looks like we got interview with a vampire, the am am amnesia version.
Its fractures swagger filled lines v. hensleys tight jeans & lethal hair
b-boys is glued to their seats.. cos after hens post its the only way to keep em there
So bring up the renaissance, corey and how im as small as a twig
I would bring up Your career, but my concepts already did
Most cats have 9 lives.. well thats what im debunkin’
Cause your girls pussy has 8 lives, I just put the other one in her stomach.
If you take away my style, lines and swagger ya raps nothin’
But if I was out of your league.. g luck covering 80% of ya mags punches.
You a watered down butler and every puns corny
Prolly got all played personals, hey hens.. u gon use a resin punch on me?
Ya nervous facing ya idol, you a frac supporter turned faggot
Even ya sisters shakin in her boots.. but that’s cos I just put a quarter in the mattress.
I’ll float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, clown you to tears
You should take the sting approach too.. and not open your mouth for a year.
And fuck dohpe, bitch.. I been ate them
Ur chances of winnin are little john.. without chapelle skits or the ying yang twins.
Look at ya puffy ass face, a rappin hobbit who acts obnoxious
Cheeks lookin like they gave u ya tourney money in pennies, & you had no pockets
Dohpe helped you out.. without them u got all filler, no more
This bitch is gettin spoon fed lines with somethin outta mets silverware drawer
Fabricating stories knowing bboys would trust you.. ducked you?!
NOW ima duct u after I abduct u, concrete ya feet ‘n have ducks above you
I got a big mouth.. so the site would love for me to get ripped early
Allahs known to throw small fits, but whys john gotta wear them in every pic tourney
U aint even top 50 on the site.. while for 7 years ive been running this
Right now I’m writing for Hensley, and so is the rest of his buddy list
Ya mod tactics wont work, old school is fixin to dethrone new
So you’ll end up swaying.. when a gust of wind hits the tree, and the rope moves.

Battle Previews

Allen Knight vs. Sintro

Personally I don't know who Sintro is, was or will be. But what I do know, is that ohers have made it abundantly clear that he is good, and well rounded. I also know that Allen Knight has stepped his game up by a whole hell of a lot recently with the creativity in his concepts just being outright bonkers at some times. Allen Knight has had trouble in making it deep into big tournaments before, but I think he knows it's time to put up or shut up as a true elite text battler, and I think he's going to put up. If presuming Sintro is mid-tier or high-mid, then he does have the ability to beat Allen, but I think Allen holds on in the end because he doesn't sleep on a possible underdog sleeper threat in Sintro.

Beyond vs. Defiant.

When you look at the names who have made it to the second round of the Fall Brawl you see one name that kind of makes you wonder, why how and who. Why is he there, how did he win or who no showed him. That person is not Beyond, it's Defiant. This is in no way saying Defiant doesn't have ability, because he does, but his wording often lets him down causing his creatvity to be outshined by the fact his wording is choppy and ineffective. Enter the most technically sound writer to ever step in the ring of the battles of the world wide web... His name is James. You may call him Beyond. He will win, due to the fact he will have good concepts, great wording, and an overall better verse, by far over Defiant.

Alvin Karpis vs. Cashius

Wow. Battle of the Week is this, in my opinion. Cashius is crazy dope, but he seems to have an ability to beat the best when he needs to. Alvin Karpis is 2 time defending champion of the most prestigious inaugural text tournament on the net. He is obviously pretty good. Cashius has a great ability to word his words (words, words, words) and think of fairly creative concepts. Karpis has an uncanny ability to make everything he types sound harsh as fuck. Which, is why Karp wins I think. He doesn't miss, and everything that hits, hits hard.

Dominate vs. Aero

Damn. The tag team champions must put their belts to the side, and battle eachother with great honor while proceeding to continue the great friendhsip they carry. This will be dope. Aero is the self proclaimed G.O.A.T. who is very creative and his wording is spot on. Dominate, is top 3 when it comes to concepts. This will be insane. Another possibility for Battle of the Week, whoever wins will have deserved it, and whoever loses, probably had a dope verse as well. This battle will be decided by 2 votes. I think Dom pulls it off.

Sn00p vs. Karaoke

This would be a really great opportunity for Karaoke to prove he's more than just a high-mid tier discussion board puncher if he's able to beat the sometimes top tier Sn00p. Sn00p hasn't been back for long though, so he may show rust, but at the same time's these battles had som much time for the competitiors to right I don't think that really factors into it. This battle will be a sleeper contender for battle of the week, but I think Karaoke gets the upset and sneaks into the 3rd round.

Young Philly vs. Bags

This will be a regular battle after possibly being a sillohuette vs. Pumpkin head picture battle. Young Philly probably would have won that. These two are both very good when it comes to battling. They both have many accomplishments and great records in the world of text. Sometimes Phil no shows which hurts him. Bags has become probably the best all around writer on the site over the past few years, which I don't think can be disputed even if Cashius does win against him in the Elements Tourney. This will be close, honestly my prediction is Phil no shows, but if they do battle, I think Bags advances in a close one.

ill nik-A vs. Neighbor

I think Neighbor is determined to win. I think nik is not as determined as he used to be. I don't think he cares as much anymore. He will still come with dope material though, because he is one of the best and it's just what he does. This is a pic battle, I think that favors nik. This will probably be crazy. The pictures used aren't toooo fun, but they will definitely do with these 2 pic battle veterans. (If you remember as I do, Neighbor beat Bags in a picture battle in last years Fall Brawl. Also in round 2.) This will be great, I don't know who to pick. I guess I'd lean Neigh if I had to pick someone, but offically am saying toss-up.

WTF's

WTF @ Black deciding he should be HoF'd put of nowhere
WTF @ Hensley's drunk ass
WTF @ Strikta bailing on Fall Brawl
WTF @ me churning this mag out in one night
WTF @ the Falcons
WTF @ all the terrible and unreliable modding lately
WTF @ Certain being mean to me
WTF @ seriously I started this mag like at 7:30 taking breaks then and there
WTF @ DG's sister
WTF @ another 5 best texters ever thread
WTF @ God of War being found dead yesterday with a rolled a GTA V map lodged in his throat along with his wife and son being locked in a cell at the furthest possible point from his xBox
WTF @ me never being good at these ever, ever

Outro

There you go. I've done what Strikta couldn't. Please love me. That's all I want. I'm a good person don't you think? Tell me I'm pretty? Tell me I'm important. Tell me you love me. Please. That's all I need. It's like... I just want to be... Like... Uhhhhh... It's so hard to put my emotions for this great thing we call text battling into words. Damnit I promised myself I wouldn't shed a tear. FUCK! WHY DON'T YOU FAGGOTS APPRECIATE ME AS THE GREAT ONE THAT I AM. GOD DAMNIT I WILL END YOU. LET'S FIGHT I'M READY. FUCK A PLANE I'LL FUCKING WALK TO YOUR HOOD AND GEORGE ZIMMERMAN YOU PIECES OF SHIT. FUCK!

I'm sorry about that that's really not like me. I'm nervous. Can my Cardinals hold on and win the NLCS? Can they make it 3 championships in the past 7 seasons? Can they make it four pennants in the last 9? How awesome is playoff baseball? Whooo! I love it.

Anyway, bye.

Ghost1
10-15-2013, 11:33 PM
Dope.

I lold....hard... ...neighbors number 5strikta attribute....holy shit that was almost my end.

StarFaggot
10-15-2013, 11:39 PM
Good mag Meth.

LOL @ both interviews. Neigh I think you have a future in being a columnist for a gossip magazine. Dom vs Aero would be battle of the week without question but it is actually Dom vs Bayou which should be dope as well.

This is what was needed and hopefully each battler shows up and puts together memorable verses.

Bags you could never beat me. You're good but in a ahh he's cool funny guy let's see if his discussion lulz carry over type of way.

StarFaggot
10-16-2013, 12:06 AM
Yo loved the why each team wont win the superbowl section.. pretty accurate for most teams.. for the Giants though it isn't turnovers it's Eli which I guess is turnovers.

Defiant
10-16-2013, 05:29 AM
My wordings gonna be immaculate this round so I don't have to read the same shit about me in every mag

Nice mag tho

Dominate
10-16-2013, 06:11 AM
Thanks Meth

good mag

Cashius
10-16-2013, 10:08 AM
You're great, meth.

King Ra.
10-16-2013, 10:53 AM
I love you, Meth. <3

Beyond
10-16-2013, 11:15 PM
My wordings gonna be immaculate this round so I don't have to read the same shit about me in every mag

Nice mag tho

If you finally word your shit the way I've taught you, our match should be truly ironic.

Alvin Karpis
10-17-2013, 05:41 PM
good mag