Defcon_5
July 14th, 2009, 03:08 AM

semis here i come

Genocide
July 14th, 2009, 08:08 PM

hello

Genocide
July 14th, 2009, 09:34 PM

well -well -well... mr arrogance himself, how nice..

check it out son.. deafcon? -ok..
as i reveal my hate -i seal ya fate, claimin its in the bag -thats a real mistake, the only thing advanced with defcon -is your hearing aids// fear my name -its to bizzarre, leave you with tattoo's n scars, when i punch a deaf con through the bars, with glass -glue n gauze, i know who you are, a shooting star, so ill return fire when you move to mars// sending true regards -ill stomp'em fairly, n pop his cherry, i got a big appetite -do not compare me, cuzz you only got 5 on commissary// defcons gettin burried -deep in pits, not under the jail -beneathe the bricks, if you got this sewn -why you reapin' it? i dont claim to be strong -but your weak as shit// im sleak n slick -ill make you dissapear, so dood -listen here, if your really that def -ill put tubes in your ears, so you can hear the crowd when they boo your career...

-Genocide.

Defcon_5
July 14th, 2009, 11:59 PM

the paragraph style? get serious

we used that shit on spitraw..i like rhymin my shit instead
i peeped ya old battles..felt like i was watchin the night of the living dead
u could never beat Def..bitch i'm known to spray
n normally when things r thrown to the cide they're gettin thrown away
puttin flow before punches is the reason this dog topples
ya verse is a bigger waste on lines than coke heads with small nostrils
yeah i'm cocky..got a problem? then step me
and i'll make u the biggest nut to ever be cut without a vasectomy
i don't see u as a threat..i'm almost at the time limit
this guy's finished..and i just whooped ya ass in less than 5 minutes

NoDoze
July 15th, 2009, 12:10 AM

Well, I felt Gen brought more personals and punches then he usually does, and once again, boy your flow is fuckin sick. Still my favorite on the site.

But....

Defcon, although thinkin he has it locked to win it all which could be his downfall, he did come with it on this one. He really brought the heat, and definatelty had me right here with this line.

To funny.

Nice battle guys, I think you both got mad skills. But gotta give the nod to Def

Vote Defcon 5

Dolla
July 15th, 2009, 12:11 AM

Im finna break this one down too....just to be fair....

Genocide:
as i reveal my hate -i seal ya fate, claimin its in the bag -thats a real mistake, the only thing advanced with defcon -is your hearing aids
^ i liked the hearing aid part....the flow mostly stuck out

fear my name -its to bizzarre, leave you with tattoo's n scars, when i punch a deaf con through the bars, with glass -glue n gauze, i know who you are, a shooting star, so ill return fire when you move to mars
^ i liked the last part but on the real gen you should get more personal....use some punches....flow is nice but why should you focus on it in a battle?

sending true regards -ill stomp'em fairly, n pop his cherry, i got a big appetite -do not compare me, cuzz you only got 5 on commissar
^ naw i didn't feel that one at all to be honest....

defcons gettin burried -deep in pits, not under the jail -beneathe the bricks, if you got this sewn -why you reapin' it? i dont claim to be strong -but your weak as shit
^ haha that got a laugh out of me, nice flow and some hits involved

im sleak n slick -ill make you dissapear, so dood -listen here, if your really that def -ill put tubes in your ears, so you can hear the crowd when they boo your career...
^ fuck yeah! you need your whole verse to that calibur...i loved that line!

Defcon

we used that shit on spitraw..i like rhymin my shit instead
i peeped ya old battles..felt like i was watchin the night of the living dead
^ i didn't feel it....not a choice for an opender

u could never beat Def..bitch i'm known to spray
n normally when things r thrown to the cide they're gettin thrown away
^ haha good nameplay....that was the shit

^ haha yeah another good punch

yeah i'm cocky..got a problem? then step me
and i'll make u the biggest nut to ever be cut without a vasectomy
^ nice punch again

i don't see u as a threat..i'm almost at the time limit
this guy's finished..and i just whooped ya ass in less than 5 minutes
^ ehhh not closer material....

But as for this battle, genocide, you had points in this verse that would appoint you the win in some weaker battles, but this dude is raging through this torunament, he ain't going down that easy for sure man, as much as i wanted to see you come out with a win.....i think defcon got this....i still got mad respect for ya gen....just keep it up and take the advice i gave and you'll be good....defcon was just more consistant.....

Vote: Defcon

Sound
July 15th, 2009, 12:15 AM

real talk.. ol boys flow is on point.

but i mean it's text so, to be honest defcon gets the vote.. genocide came audio based to be and to be honest, it was fresh. but it's a text battle. defcon's vasectomy line was nice.. felt that one. hit home. dug the nostril line a lil too.

v/ defcon.

MoreHits
July 15th, 2009, 03:25 AM

both ripped it.......sick battle......this the best round ive seen yet.......everyone dropped heat.......wow......gen sick flow n some hot lines.........defcon wuz just on some crazy next level shit with the way he came with it line after line...............def got it...........had more lines that did alot of damage.........vote........defcon_5

e
July 15th, 2009, 03:47 AM

"puttin flow before punches is the reason this dog topples
ya verse is a bigger waste on lines than coke heads with small nostrils"

ideally, this isnt true. flow is what can make an average punch sound sicker, but it takes a perfect equilibrium of flow and wit to deliver a devastating blow.
so even though i dont AGREE with whats said here, the punch was fucking dirty.

the vasectomy line was straight as well, the rest was meh.

geno, flow was smooth as billy dee williams. but tis true, it was lacking that clever wit at talkin shit. and you know me anon, i dont dick ride; especially kids i dont even know but he got u here fam.

vote = defcon

Genocide
July 15th, 2009, 05:15 AM

lol -shruggs- win some lose some