Dont get cocky/U got 2 earn ur Place/
Get it flipped/N the back burner will burn ur Face/
U rather no show than go First/
Have ya face leaking so much it ends world Thirst/
Before u go N stick to writing ur Way/
Just know Stick n move dont mean bitings Okay/
My bracket I'm just raping Through/
If u killing God/Its cuz he regrets Making U/
Just expect the worse/What u Hoping For?
These short lines R kiling u like u never done coke B4/

Real Talk
June 24th, 2009, 03:13 PM

HE'S THE CHOSEN ONE?? Deal-With-Talk's-heat if u Feeling-"Froggy" I Wanna SEE HIM "HOLD HIS TONGUE"!
Only time Dis Nincompoop Grabbed a "Stick-&-Move" Was the WII REMOTE FOR FUN!!
(The tourney)

PENCILS & PENS USED How Ironic Is It That i just "Sonned God" & Now He's SENTENCED TO DEATH , TOO!
The RENT & THE TEXT DUE & i'll "Plan it" So that The Gun'll Either Make "God Swim-With-The-Fishes" Or It'll SEND HIM TO "NEPTUNE"!!!!
Neptune = Ocean God / a Planet

LISTEN EARS He a Dumb-Bitch .. I'll "Buck-it" Till you "Pale" like u THINK YOU SCARED!!!
Shooting-a-Eight u won't GET THE AIR Till u "Blue-In-The-Face" Like HIM...RIGHT THERE!!!! :eek:

Fucking FRUITCAKE! In This Battle I'll make him LOSE "FAITH"! God's-Right & like Bald-Guys u gonna have "TO PAY"!!!
"U-God"? Then i'll "Son God", i Bet He Grew-Up to be a "ol Dirty Basturd"... By himself He's Practically Half the WU TANG!!!

Only think u 'PUMPING' INVOLVES a Bike-duke i' might-shoot & CUZZIN U DOWN..Syke I'm just FUCKING AROUND
Real's COMING TO TOWN So Watch-ur-ass, Cuz "Talk-Is-Fast" But u just RUNNING YA MOUTH!!

ZZZZzzzzz that boy is tired .. so Light-work :cool:

Genocide
June 24th, 2009, 03:35 PM

ok -started off with sort of a raw approach, wasnt the greatest -just ok

i liked this here, real simple concept -but im diggin it for some reason...

Before u go N stick to writing ur Way/
Just know Stick n move dont mean bitings Okay/

this was kinda weak -simply smelled like filler to me

My bracket I'm just raping Through/
If u killing God/Its cuz he regrets Making U/

lol -this was kinda funny, at first i didnt catch it -but when i re-read it i figured out how it made some sense.. not terriffic -but it was koo... 2.5

Just expect the worse/What u Hoping For?
These short lines R kiling u like u never done coke B4/

this was ok, ive seen so many dayum plays on 'lines' and 'coke' that it kinda gets old real quick.. ill give this a 2.5 cuzz its a little different then most of the ones ive seen

verses_____________________________............... ..
let me start off by saying this -i hate the way you format your shyt man, if you layed it out a little smoother man, no caps -stop explaining shyt, cuzz i understand it better when you dont... most of us have been around long enough to know whats going on man... dont worry -were not gonna miss anything...lol --now dig it

HE'S THE CHOSEN ONE?? Deal-With-Talk's-heat if u Feeling-"Froggy" I Wanna SEE HIM "HOLD HIS TONGUE"!
(The tourney)

the second part was koo about the wii stick n move thing.. i liked it, the first part was soft man, just rhyming filler that didnt even make sense to me.. frogs and chosen ones? 1.5

PENCILS & PENS USED How Ironic Is It That i just "Sonned God" & Now He's SENTENCED TO DEATH , TOO!
The RENT & THE TEXT DUE & i'll "Plan it" So that The Gun'll Either Make "God Swim-With-The-Fishes" Or It'll SEND HIM TO "NEPTUNE"!!!!
Neptune = Ocean God / a Planet

the first part was ok -rhymed good, seemed like filler again, that whole neptune thing man? what if you were spittin this shyt -would you stop to explain it then to? if its that fuccin hard to understand -then it probably isnt even that dope... 1.5

LISTEN EARS He a Dumb-Bitch .. I'll "Buck-it" Till you "Pale" like u THINK YOU SCARED!!!
Shooting-a-Eight u won't GET THE AIR Till u "Blue-In-The-Face" Like HIM...RIGHT THERE!!!! :eek:

^^^^just kinda young man lol ---didnt like this 1.0

Fucking FRUITCAKE! In This Battle I'll make him LOSE "FAITH"! God's-Right & like Bald-Guys u gonna have "TO PAY"!!!
"U-God"? Then i'll "Son God", i Bet He Grew-Up to be a "ol Dirty Basturd"... By himself He's Practically Half the WU TANG!!!

lol at the wu tang part -that was koo, the toupe part -eh, kinda played out man

Only think u 'PUMPING' INVOLVES a Bike-duke i' might-shoot & CUZZIN U DOWN..Syke I'm just FUCKING AROUND
Real's COMING TO TOWN So Watch-ur-ass, Cuz "Talk-Is-Fast" But u just RUNNING YA MOUTH!!

this came off to braggery-ish, its a battle -that means its not about you, its about hurting your apponent... would of been better for open mic ---1.5

so there you go ----vote--------GODLY MC

-Genocide

MoreHits
June 24th, 2009, 03:46 PM

back burner line from godly was tight.......rest wasnt too strong........real talk brought some filler but had more punches i liked..........gotta go with real talk.........close one......not the best ive seen from either.......vote.......real talk

Smack Hanes
June 24th, 2009, 04:35 PM

vs

(The tourney)

Shooting-a-Eight u won't GET THE AIR Till u "Blue-In-The-Face" Like HIM...RIGHT THERE!!!!

thought real took it with ease. planet-plan it wordplay is played. everything else was on point

vote - Real Talk

NoDoze
June 24th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Atleast you didnt have to EXPLAIN your verse this time. Some of it was still a little forced, and using Sonned TWICE was kind of weak.

That being said, Godly only had ONE good line to me. That was the one about God regretting making u. Other then that, it was weak to me.

Winner Real Talk

Vylint
June 24th, 2009, 06:30 PM

Real Talk wins. smh. he almost had a punch with the wii remote. hard to read with all that shit going on however.