PDA

View Full Version : Anybody wanna cypher?

Neighbor
10-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Took some Claritin-D & I'm feeling frisky

Get on AIM - NeighborLovesYou

Neighbor
10-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Gawd, hip hop is dead

StarFaggot
10-20-2013, 10:08 PM
lol I would but I don't have aim n too lazy to get it. Start one in here

Chyeahhh!!!
10-20-2013, 10:09 PM
Yep

Frank Metts
10-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Yeah for strikta running fall brawl into the winter
Gamble waiting for his mom to call for dinner
Frank not logging on aim hogging the fame
I'll shove a log through yah brain splinters all in yah frame
I'm dogging yah dame hip hop been on life support
march 9th 97 they should of pulled the cord
Biggie ruled the sport manned up and wouldn't duel Shakur
Walked away then shots flew through doors and hit two or more
Vital orgs .. Yeahhhh hear me shit made me sad, clearly
To hear that black suburban had more holes then a chyeahhh theory
Rap needs health insurance it's wealths distorted or it will be hovering with god
Artists now are somewhat of a fraud, life lines blundering with a pause
And don't expect obamacare to be covering the charge

Sho Money EMG
10-20-2013, 10:51 PM
Smh, waiting for my mom to call dinner? Lol

Frank Metts
10-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Smh, waiting for my mom to call dinner? Lol

Idk dude I was just typing lol

Meth
10-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Yall faggots can't see me
And ya girl saying I'm the best like aero on repeat

StarFaggot
10-20-2013, 11:13 PM
Aero the Apex
Slay text and practice safe sex with the latex
Watching "How I Met Your Mother" with your mother
Ohhhhhhhhh brother
Look, got your wife chained to my bed and she's hurt now
Bruised & pained she tried to move the chains like a first down
That's that black snake moan
She makes my black snake moan
If she don't I pull out the chrome so her black fate's known
I'm the greatest ever, it was a never a subtle mission
Rules of the road's to stay in your lane when you've got tunnel vision
I'm so fucking gifted
The fucking GOAT
Fuck your throat
Doing the fucking most

Frank Metts
10-20-2013, 11:14 PM
Just Die you nerd
Hands on throat turning meth blue faster then Heisenberg

Darth Yoda
10-20-2013, 11:16 PM
Some call me a Maestro. Arson. Give you a light show. Spark grids. I get sort of hyper when exposed. The nights so dark. Grab a rhino. That's not a typo. It's Awkward. Kimbo Slice your arm. With pin poked knife hole targets. I'm blown. I could guard 5 cloned Jordans. Eyes closed. Offset, play him iso. Do the tongue lick sideshow. While I blow by and fingeroll. A goldmine. My minds gold. A mistletoe just below the belt. It'll be like Christmas' home. Immortal stealth. My mid-section transforms itself into a portal. So most doctors that warble call me abnormal. Hock verbal water. Top dollar oral vomit. Melt. It's new world order. Belt your quarter ounce. Circle around with a cordial shelf. Metaphoral welts form around your mouth when I warp a pelting roundhouse to deform your health. My head doesn't implode. From Antidepressants. I wish Valium growed on plants. I'm expressive. Work for Geico, and come on the Progressive chick with 15% of my dressing. I'm excellent when it comes to electric type. Uranium. hand tying synthetics to land-mine rigged radiums. It's asinine, when I laser-eye your photoreceptors through your diaphragm and retinal vascular aperture. Asshole, vastly eclectic when he handles your henchmen. Disparaging sentences through aerial essence.

Neighbor
10-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Yoda
You're so charming

Neighbor
Aight

Neighbor
I'm so charming, a psycho armed w/ nitro charges.. Ice cold hearted, tribal marksman w/ a rifle cartridge

Yoda
Some call me a Maestro. Arson. Give you a light show. Spark grids. I get sort of hyper when exposed when the nights so dark. Grab a rhino. That's not a typo. Awkward. Kimbo Slice your arm. With pin poked knife hole targets

Neighbor
Your mind's lethargic, an idle target.. My mind's cathartic, primed for carnage.. Style's the hardest, I'm a primal Spartan w/ a pine bow arched in my bicep harness.. I'm itchin to chalk you out, just twisted a quarter ounce w/ my dick in ya momma's mouth while I listen to Slaughterhouse

Yoda
I'm blown. I could guard 5 cloned Jordans. Eyes closed. Offset, play him iso. Do the tongue lick sideshow. While I blow by and fingeroll. A goldmine. My minds gold. A mistletoe just below the belt. It'll be like Christmas' home. Immortal stealth. My mid-section transforms itself into a portal. So most doctors that warble call me abnormal. Hock verbal water. Top dollar oral vomit. Melt. It's new world order. Belt your quarter ounce. Circle around with a cordial shelf. Metaphoral welts form around your mouth when I warp a pelting roundhouse to deform your health.

Neighbor
My final form unveils a firearm from Hell that fires tortoise shells.. ice is forced to melt from hydromorphic swells.. Lexapro eatin, scheduled meetings w/ the Exorcist demon.. Bangin methadone needles for medical reasons 'til my head explodes like Tetsuo Shima's

Yoda
My head doesn't implode. From Antidepressants. I wish Valium growed on plants. I'm expressive. Work for Geico, and come on the Progressive chick with 15% of my dressing. I'm excellent when it comes to electric type. Uranium. hand tying synthetics to land-mine rigged radiums. It's asinine how vastly eclectic I handle your henchmen. Disparaging sentence. I'm an aerial essence

Neighbor
They swear I'm a legend.. carrying Hecklers like Aaron Hernandez.. family's stressin, made a cameo entrance casting Carrie's reflection.. Imperial hitman, serial killin.. givin searing afflictions like venereal sickness.. Barbarian weapons cut you pussies like Cesarean sections..

StarFaggot
10-20-2013, 11:24 PM
Dope cypher neigh and yoda

I'm blown. I could guard 5 cloned Jordans. Eyes closed. Offset, play him iso. Do the tongue lick sideshow.

CopyPat
10-20-2013, 11:30 PM
haha sooooo sick. hit me up on the nextone Outlaw Cpypat on aim

Neighbor
10-20-2013, 11:37 PM
I got you, bro

Eŋg
10-20-2013, 11:43 PM
'til my head explodes like Tetsuo Shima's

you take that back.

Unfukwitable
10-20-2013, 11:44 PM
Dope shit right here , Most def !

Meth
10-21-2013, 12:03 AM
Just Die you nerd
Hands on throat turning meth blue faster then Heisenberg

Fuck I'm blue now, stop! It hurts!
Smurf smurf smurfing smurf smurf smurf like papa Smurf!

Darth Yoda
10-21-2013, 12:09 AM
thx guys

Frank Metts
10-21-2013, 10:03 AM
Shit was pretty ill ... Maybe I should download aim again lol

Wise Wiggles
10-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Yes

Unfukwitable
10-21-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm itchin to chalk you out, just twisted a quarter ounce w/ my dick in ya momma's mouth while I listen to Slaughterhouse

I'm blown. I could guard 5 cloned Jordans. Eyes closed. Offset, play him iso. Do the tongue lick sideshow. While I blow by and fingeroll.

^^^ lmaoo that shit was too crack

Diode
10-21-2013, 02:28 PM
i put on my robe and wizard ha--

oh.

cypher.

n/m.