Frank Metts
10-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Goose

Hush
10-21-2013, 11:24 AM
Duck duck chin

veritas
10-21-2013, 11:57 AM
hey Victor, is being nearly thirty and still living with your mom how you saw your life going when you were a kid?

Chyeahhh!!!
10-21-2013, 12:17 PM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=23361

PancakeBrah
10-21-2013, 12:23 PM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=186091#post186091

veritas
10-21-2013, 12:24 PM
Well played ^

Frank Metts
10-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Where is the old man sitting on the bench with a bag of stale bread? All these ducks must be hungry

Chyeahhh!!!
10-21-2013, 12:56 PM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=186091#post186091

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=17263

Chyeahhh!!!
10-21-2013, 12:59 PM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=148811#post148811

PancakeBrah
10-21-2013, 12:59 PM
U never dropped.

Quack quack

THE DUCK WAS THE SECOND SHOOTER! CHYEAH IS A FALSE FAG ATTACK!!!!!!!

Chyeahhh!!!
10-21-2013, 01:09 PM
so:

you called me out, I showed, you ducked
I call you out, you duck
you call me out again!!!!!!!!!

you and strik should pinkslip battle to see who's more bipolar.

Chyeahhh!!!
10-21-2013, 01:14 PM
U never dropped.

Quack quack

THE DUCK WAS THE SECOND SHOOTER! CHYEAH IS A FALSE FAG ATTACK!!!!!!!

what type of fluckery.............?!?!?!?!?

you called me out lmao man don't try and morph battling 101 into thinking you weren't responsible for dropping first. I upped the thread and everything.
You've roided yourself into retardation but I'll see you when I feel like seeing you lil homie. Never let your enemy know what you're thinking. I'll keep you in the wing a little while longer and maybe you can have the verse I wrote for you....like a few years from now lol for mismanaging my time

veritas
10-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Strik.

Split
10-21-2013, 01:31 PM
neither of you have time to battle, which is why you guys haven't battled yet.

historically, PancakeBrah is a much higher-rated SFer because he
1) participates in battles against people that the board cares about
2) uses Neighbor's style which is basically dope.
3) has won against memorable people

Chyeahhh won't come out on top, because
1) he battles anyone/everyone, giving him a low-tier image
2) he makes it a point to go full Eddie by only doing what he thinks is dope. Which is a sloppy Neighbor style with too much self-hype and too much saying "yah" and "fluck"
3) when he does lose, he will go on to say that it didn't prove anything because voters are dumb
4)successful Pancake pre-sway thread
5) BA voters have the mental processing power of overcooked muffins
6) is worsening his position ITT with his failed "you don't deserve to see my verse" tactic which is cliché at this point

Basically, Chyeahh, Pancake is jerking you around because he is a better writer than you, and does not care about writing against you- because he doesn't have to to win. he is just using your own colorful abundance of ego and lack of respect on the OM, Discussion, BA, and every cypher against you in a long-term game plan for the vintage Bags HOF snipe

Swerve
10-21-2013, 01:34 PM
I have received Cake's verse and am waiting on yours, Chyeaah. I will post both when I receive the pm.

Diode
10-21-2013, 01:44 PM
I have received Cake's verse and am waiting on yours, Chyeaah. I will post both when I receive the pm.

hlb of october

Chyeahhh!!!
10-21-2013, 01:47 PM
neither of you have time to battle, which is why you guys haven't battled yet.

historically, PancakeBrah is a much higher-rated SFer because he
1) participates in battles against people that the board cares about
2) uses Neighbor's style which is basically dope.
3) has won against memorable people

Chyeahhh won't come out on top, because
1) he battles anyone/everyone, giving him a low-tier image

whats wrong with that lol, I'll battle anybody, most of these top tier niggas are just names living off reputations. I don't care who you are b

2) he makes it a point to go full Eddie by only doing what he thinks is dope. Which is a sloppy Neighbor style with too much self-hype and too much saying "yah" and "fluck"

it's called having your own style.

3) when he does lose, he will go on to say that it didn't prove anything because voters are dumb

muthafucking liar, I've never said anything remotely like that. Just because you're in a position of authority it does not mean you can say things like that and someone not call you out on it for downright lying

4)successful Pancake pre-sway thread

both you niggas lost far as I'm concerned. Nothing successful bout this thread accept me and Veritas new name

5) BA voters have the mental processing power of overcooked muffins

part of the reason why I don't vote lol

6) is worsening his position ITT with his failed "you don't deserve to see my verse" tactic which is cliché at this point

no that's where you wrong. NONE OF YOU NIGGAS DESERVE TO SEE MY VERSES! THEM SHITS ARE LIKE OUT OF YOUR FIELD OF SIGHT B. YOU'RE VISUAL CORTEXES AREN'T CAPABLE OF BEHOLDING SUCH A THING.

Basically, Chyeahh, Pancake is jerking you around because he is a better writer than you, and does not care about writing against you- because he doesn't have to to win. he is just using your own colorful abundance of ego and lack of respect on the OM, Discussion, BA, and every cypher against you in a long-term game plan for the vintage Bags HOF snipe

I could care less about your opinion as far as who's a better writer, etc. Like I said I don't even compete seriously but if I did most of you niggas would be non fucking factors, and I'm comfortable saying that from where I sit, which is a "don't take none of these wack niggas serious and just do what the fluck you wanna do and say what you wanna say it and however you wanna say it" type of recliner. You should try one out. They're located at your local I don't Give A Fuck Mart in isle" Eat shit" on shelf # "And Die"

PancakeBrah
10-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Lol

"I'd be the best if I tried but I don't try but I'm the best"

Classic hehehe

Chyeahhh!!!
10-21-2013, 01:49 PM
sup Cash, you good fam?

Zen
10-21-2013, 01:50 PM
@Cake I'm downloading Blue Caprice right now and I really hope it doesn't suck.

Chyeahhh!!!
10-21-2013, 01:51 PM
Lol

"I'd be the best if I tried but I don't try but I'm the best"

Classic hehehe

if that's the way you took it, cool. I just don't take a lot of you niggas seriously. eh

BWHAHA
10-21-2013, 01:54 PM
i wish i was da best, but ATLEAST i try .

who wanna s&f withme?

PancakeBrah
10-21-2013, 01:56 PM
@Cake I'm downloading Blue Caprice right now and I really hope it doesn't suck.

Watched it on Saturday night. Very good.

Ghost1
10-21-2013, 02:59 PM
i wish i was da best, but ATLEAST i try .

who wanna s&f withme?

Can i try?

MECHANICAL TYRANICAL OCTOBEAMS LASER BREATH ROBOT FACED HORROR SKETCH
ORACLES ORIFICE SLICE INTO ORDERLY PORTIONS, BLISS. MY NORMAL FORM OF ABORTION IS CHLOROFORM AN FORCEFUL POEMS WITH HORORRKCORE SCRIPTS.
THE CHAKRA IS MOLTEN LAVA FLAVORED LOBSTER VODKA.

PancakeBrah
10-21-2013, 03:04 PM
Ooooo I liked that one.

Diode
10-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Can i try?

ORACLES ORIFICE SLICE INTO ORDERLY PORTIONS, BLISS. MY NORMAL FORM OF ABORTION IS CHLOROFORM AN FORCEFUL POEMS WITH HORORRKCORE SCRIPTS.

nice uh-oh impersonation

BWHAHA
10-21-2013, 03:08 PM
Can i try?

Impersonating me sucking is probably better than you being urself.

Ghost1
10-21-2013, 03:11 PM
Say somethin else to me, cyborg faggit.

PancakeBrah
10-21-2013, 03:11 PM
Bags if u were imitating it wasn't good but I thought it was funny but I didn't think you were imitating when I lold

Ghost1
10-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Imitate getting ur head punched off by the italian boss, young saucy...stupid fuckinng pancake.

BWHAHA
10-21-2013, 03:17 PM
I like how my molten lava trademark stuck with you, but you incorporated lobster vodka into it.

PancakeBrah
10-21-2013, 03:18 PM
Imitate getting ur head punched off by the italian boss, young saucy...stupid fuckinng pancake.

U shut up right now.

...the Nagger
10-25-2013, 03:22 PM
Chyeahhh Guevara

"it's called having your own style. "

thank you, somebody gets it

smh

veritas
10-25-2013, 03:25 PM
this.

Greed
10-25-2013, 05:37 PM
In unrelated news: Alvin Karpis completely ignores pinkslip callout from Pryde

It is assumed he is ghosting on paranormal levels and will not resurface until the next summer classic when all the cool kids are too busy to battle

@takedownthepicofmybffshesnotreallymygfguyz

Alvin Karpis
10-25-2013, 11:17 PM
what's up?