MoreHits
June 23rd, 2009, 08:44 AM

hey

Genocide
June 23rd, 2009, 10:01 AM

yeah -im here, lets have it

Genocide
June 23rd, 2009, 10:55 AM

yo morehits again? i dont know if he can handle anymore hits...lets see if he noshows again -lol

listen..
i found a few words to throw, stick n move -learn the ropes, in round one -you burned n choked, you should noshow twice -and conserve ya notes, dont be concerned with votes, your concerns a joke, how they gonna vote -when they cant find the verse you wrote?// a loss to me is a lesson in time -a lesson in rhyme, i know history repeats -but this is like pressin rewind, dont sleep -quit restin ya eyes, the morehits i drop -the more you seem like second best in the line, your seconds behind// while im blowin up, throw a punch, ill beat you to death -with golden gloves, your this cobras lunch, your rhymes like origami -they keep foldin up

-Genocide/AnOny

MoreHits
June 24th, 2009, 01:10 AM

bad decision kiddo…if u logged out come here now
n stick n move…………....that verse somewhere else
u getting murdered now, u see what ya hunches do?
i wish i could flow like u…..so i wouldn’t need punches too
someone plz tell me why gen the fag is this impatient
if u seeking blood……..my verse is ya gang initiation
i pop shells in the hood, u cant mess with a tek yo
u wet blocks…..fucking with super soakers and legos
maryland’s what ya repping? u’ll feel the pain with this
u a bitch…..no wonder u from a place w/ a female name in it

C. Gaffle
June 24th, 2009, 02:17 AM

bad decision kiddo…if u logged out come here now
n stick n move…………....that verse somewhere else
i pop shells in the hood, u cant mess with a tek yo
u wet blocks…..fucking with super soakers and legos

vs

nothin really

Hits had better punches, flow and execution. He took this battle handily, while Genocide came with more of an audio type approach which cost him the battle.

Godly MC
June 24th, 2009, 02:21 AM

morehits had some good punches but alot of them felt old or like they needed something more to hit harder. cool verse just wasnt as hot as genocides verse to me. genocide came with a fire flow which i love plus not the typical textcee verse which i enjoy seeing time to time. his verse was more entertaing

vote-genocide

Rip That
June 24th, 2009, 07:37 AM

Genocide - You focused way too much on the no show concept and that may end up costing you since he showed. I still enjoyed your verse. You have a way with words that just rolls off anyones tongue. The flow is impeccable. Punches could be better but everything else about your style makes up for them, especially in a battle where your opponent didnt come too good

MoreHits - Your punches came off weird to me. I hate the pauses you take and the way you word your lines. Especially some of your set ups. You had more punches. But alot of them werent good. I feel like your verse lacked alot of the things genocides had. Uniqueness, creativity, good wording and an ill flow with nice multis which never hurt.

Genocide reigns supreme in this one folks.

NoDoze
June 24th, 2009, 04:14 PM

I really liked this line, because its pretty damn true.

But, saying that, the rest was really weak. Closer was ok, but the rest was trash.

Genos flow is always sick, but it does lack punches, which seems to cost him alot of battles. I thought he came better this time as far as going after his opponent.

Vote Genocide

Smack Hanes
June 24th, 2009, 04:38 PM

maryland’s what ya repping? u’ll feel the pain with this
u a bitch…..no wonder u from a place w/ a female name in it

vs

the morehits i drop -the more you seem like second best in the line, your seconds behind// while im blowin up, throw a punch, ill beat you to death -with golden gloves, your this cobras lunch, your rhymes like origami -they keep foldin up

close one. gens flow gave him the edge. other than that punches were close. neither threw many i liked. i just enjoyed gens verse more

vote - Genocide