PDA

View Full Version : Back 2 Basics Round 2 MAG

SiK
02-03-2013, 03:22 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj1MlHvG3LcggfI3-dDOGugasXNYP1yt0bdhj9zU9SCroLm_ApdA

:Intro:
--By: God Of War--

second week of the tourney and we had a good amount of battlers show so i wanna say thank you to everyone who showed. netcees is done and gone so hopefully everyone is making the transition to here and doing it nicely. remember no site makes text. we make text without us it dies not a domain name. with that being said this tourney is bout to get heated we got some dopppee match ups this week. some future match ups looking even doper. keep this shit breathing yo and goodluck to everyone battling. make this first tourney NASTY

Round 1 Reveiws
--By: Split(mostly) and SiK--

Genocide vs. Defiant
This was a weird battle for me, I thought both had some okay concepts that were messed up by wording.. it felt like neither opponent knew anything about each other. Geno had climate change (barely) and hairbrain scheme, and IMO Def had Genoa cruise and Holocaust remembrance day. Going in I thought Geno would take it because he's been doing well in the BA as of late, but Defiant scraped by with a win. It seems like Defiant has been criticized for not having crisp wording and it definitely shows through in this battle. Tbh it was definitely close. Defiant took it with more solid connections.

Hush vs. Great Gential
This was an easy win for Hush, old and rare steak lines and server errors were nice flips, and GR8 brought nothing to the table. ironically. GR8 has the format and rhyming down, just needs to move on to making punches and not talking about sopping wet dicks. Hush bodied.

Boredom vs. Patrick (Swerve)
decent battle here, Boredom came with some dope lines I did not see coming. Boredom has a very NCish style to me even though I never heard of him, and also used some good personals. Swerve had stretched punches here, but floral greet was pretty cool, alphabet backwards was solid and the confidence interval was nice idea but not hard hitting. Boredom's directness and good wording gave him the edge in this battle.

Knux vs. Camp Bell
Camp was very simplistic in his verse, not enough good flips and was just outclassed. Knux had some quality nameplays which I didn't think were even that played. Knux in a blowout.

Sik vs. Meth
IMO this was a dope match.. Meth seems to have actually tried and came with some hard hitting/ straight mean punches. dope ideas and good angles but the wording on the flips wasn't quite crisp, voters caught onto that. Sik had a more technical verse w/ more clean cut and creative concepts like the straightjacket and Rick Ruben bar was roflz to me. I'm surprised people weren't feeling this battle, I thought it was a decent match up with small technical problems. Thought it was very close, and if Meth had put more of a twist on his punches he woulda won with harder hits. Good match. Sik won.

Rayge vs. Trill
lol@ trill thinking Rayge was django. Trill's Lyrs line was a good idea (if Rayge is even black?) but roasting was a weird word choice. Trill didnt have a bad verse persay, but Rayge definitely merked him here. opener was strong as hell, average Jo was an okay hit and both had Lama gun flips. Gold was decent flip but simplistic, and artofbattling flips are magically already played, but it was a solid verse that definitely gave him the deserving win.
Rayge took it.

Utmost Vs. Ill-nik-A

Not sure who this Utmost guy is(probably an alias) but hes coming out pretty decent. Nothing to go crazy over yet but he definetly has some potential do be real dope. Nika didnt come with his greatest in this battle but he did what he had to do. Some think it was closer than other but regardless Nik takes the W here.

Nice Vs. Zenland

Kind of confused on what happened here. Nice had the better verse but Zen got the win. Something about Nice being a biter(guessing it was that topical shit he bit). Anyways this battle was pretty blah. Not much to say but it happened

Pure Energy Vs. Neighbor

Well Pure is i have no idea and Neigh is an established vet. I personally wasnt feeling anything from Pures verse but that just my opinion. Neigh didnt bring his best but it wasnt nessicary here. He had the Purell flip which i thought was dope. And Neigh takes this easily

!-Battle Of The Week-!

--By: God of War--

Swerve

Alphabet, Boredom, Shank Sinatra…

Your alias' don't amuse me at all and I just saw you speaking so can it,
I could go through Alphabet backwards with such ease, I'd pass any drunk test on the planet.
You got excited for a minute like you'll beat me, but that's quite a jest,
I’ll make that confidence interval so small it would have statisticians throwing out data sets.
Then punk you off for your cash, your girl will beg on her rolls to suck,
And after I guzzle all of Bordeaux…I might just get drunk enough to throw that troll a fuck.
See you begging for vet help like you can get better, the boy is reachin,
Assessing the dynamix of the situation shows that even he can’t help you be remotely decent.
Plus, you’ve got some fucked up gay fantasies, clearly the man’s a flake,
So every time Shank in the shower, he’s getting off to male prison imagery of stab and rape.
PW smash this fake, lets find out how many punches this fan can take,
A left and right combo will make sure the floral greet you like your boyfriend on a fancy date.

Boredom

Fuck outta here..

I have dimes who mount me n get stuffed, i bust n bounce quick
the bitches u fuck are so ugly n beast like they should be stuffed n mounted
dawg ur rise in text is awfully pathetic, just take a look at the facts queer
u've been doing this shit since 01 and barley became slightly relevant last year
check it dweeb. i have goof's like u to do my dirty work, i'm a respected g
ur a mark and fall guy...so it won't take much to make patsy that's all he'll ever be
ur spongebob soft never loaden em guns n w/ fuckin hoes its known ur a chump
girls call u patrick the starfish, fitting how i'll put u in the bottom of the ocean w/ some
u beefing w/ strik is a stupid move when not one of ya lines mean
keep joking bout bleach, after he bodied u he used some to clean up the crime scene
n no one gives a fuck bout the money u claim fag u won't get props
only time u'll see swerve in the green is when my night vision scope is making the head shot

SiK
02-03-2013, 03:27 AM
(-The Greatest Hits-)

Joe Metts Vs. Immac
Dear whore,
You look like a horse
mixed with a sloth
I doubt your a lady
i doubt your a boss

Genocide Vs. Defiant
dude after this battle, you'll be a fragment, no one'll remember this gay
n we'l only remember genocide, cause this battle dropped on holocaust memorial day

Hush Vs. Gr8 Genitalia
this newb is totally out of his element, far as wack goes ur the worst case
u can't go back to basics when ur style never moved passed it in the 1st place

Pure Energy Vs. Neighbor
GOW gave me a bye here.. ain't a threat & ya can't hurt me
You're fuckin trash, so I'm jus rubbin Purell's in w/out even gettin my hands dirty

Swerve Vs Boredom
Your alias' don't amuse me at all and I just saw you speaking so can it,
I could go through Alphabet backwards with such ease, I'd pass any drunk test on the planet.

Boredom Vs. Swerve
u beefing w/ strik is a stupid move when not one of ya lines mean
keep joking bout bleach, after he bodied u he used some to clean up the crime scene

Trill Clinton Vs. Rayge
^thats bitten!! but i also fucked ur girl doggystyle in my crib at nine
forget crazy positions in simpson's intro, i gave her better flips than u did dat line

Ill-Nik Vs. Utmost
Don’t give a fuck if u an alias u still getting clowned cuzz
So if u try & weasel ur way to bein worth something… its just material to make mink coats out of

Camp Bell Vs. Knux
In discussion u were dyin for info, u know i'm godly dude
But I havent seen a Bitch Move like that since I was watched a Pilates group

Strikta Vs NS Nancy
We got 1 thing in common, altho I don't get pounded from an abuser
Both needed the extension, but u get the cord from dad & grounded from the computer

|Interview With Split Eight|

SiK
Yo yo im here with the infamously Roasted/Best Roaster and avid calculas problem solver Split Eight. Whats good Split?

Split.Eight
nothin much my dude... graphing things in ten dimensions and all that

SiK
ROFL....I have no idea wtf your talking about but it sounds boring as fuck!..Anyways hows battling coming along for you?

Split.Eight
Pretty good so far, been doing some topical battles in the BA and might sign into the league once it gets going, we'll see

SiK
Alright good glad you stickin around. How do you feel about makin the move to AOB and what its become so far?

Split.Eight
maan it's been half and half.. its dope to actually have a active admin, but i miss the roasts and the tons of activity... im sure we'll get there soon esp once leagues get going. also NCG Purp skin or die

SiK
Haha Im fuckin with that yellow nothings better tbh..Alright so since the move is there a new head or someone in general you just cant fucking stand?

Split.Eight
this dude rothschild seems bitter as fuck about something.. but nah im pretty much chill with everyone in general. Minus biters.

SiK
Yo on the real fuck Roth....Pretty sure its Seyance being a faggot but whats new. So who do you see on the site you feel has grown as a battler and has the best potential

Split.Eight
well I think that bleak's been doing well for himself lately.. took a match against Defiant in the BA and has a pic battle against Orc i hope they both show for, he also had a couple good hits n the cypher. who has the most potential, I'm honestly not sure... got an eye on Rayge tho

SiK
Word, Rayge is a force to be rekoned with these days for sure. This is goina be my second time facing him this week actually. How do you see that battle going and who do you think will have the best battle this week in B2B

Split.Eight
haha word. I can honestly see it going either way, I thought rayge absolutely bodied Trill ass Clinton and Meth was actually trying so that was a tough win for you... but i feel like Rayge has a lot more personals to work with havin only like 2 posts so he might win w/ that advantage. we'll see. And I think Defiant vs. Hush is going to be dope, just a gut feeling, Hush'll sleep on Def

SiK
Word Hush is one of my favorites on the site and Defiant definetly has his moments. Since that time you got Roasted tho youve been handing out ROFLZ left and right. Whats the key to this?

Split.Eight
haha i dunno.. just jumping in roasts helps hone roflzskillz, think of something that you'd get punched in the teeth for saying to their face and then say it. also, don't be bleak

SiK
Lmao there can only be one Bleak/Dia/Immac/DG etc. Alright man well youve had your couple minutes of fame, what do you got to say to the masses? and shout outs?

Split.Eight
yo I was born famous and ill die famous. I SAY shout outs to Genocide to keeping the OM running smooth, GOW for maintaining a site perfectly even tho he's got typing skills that'd make cerebral palsy victims feel accomplished, to Sik for a dope mag, to Dia idk he's still 70% faggot but i gotta hack a PS2 maybs he could help me and closing words lets pls roast someone soon.

7hrowback Ba77le

Kungfu Grip

okay stop. i surrender. this is a slight catastrophe.
Hops gonna destroy my streak.. if he keeps writin' like THAT for me.
there was your shine, but that racist shit had me panickin' loud
i said 'finish a battle for me' not 'make your Grand Dragon proud'
puttin words in my mouth ain't nothing to meddle with dude
if your playin nazi. i'm Anne Frank. find me writin on a higher level than you.
faggot. i fathered your style. stop those wasted, nothing rhymes
dude followed in my footsteps. & ended up on his face a hundred times.
we both from RL. difference is you ain't stick it vicious, guy
only way i'd call you chum.. is when i'm baitin' bigger fish to fry.
Kempo wasn't lyin. you love my steez you worthless slouch
dude caught the vapours. and i swore i Febreezed his girlfriend's couch.
sorry to break it to you homie. but i've been pluggin' her often.
& i'ma loosen her bra straps while they tighten the ones under your coffin.
stop. nobody's buyin' it. what you're sellin' is awful fool.
& it'll come off more awkward than Merc & Corey's post-LMS rendezvous
you need another outlet than this. cuz your flowin' is shoddy
i need an outlet as well. to plug in this skillsaw & dispose of your body.
i'ma Schwarzenegger this round. this geek'll get canned, yo
Hops'll drop trash, then get killed, like the first scene in Commando.
i'm the best in the game. it's been clear in the last era.
honestly, you're like 50 tiers down. one's gonna smear your mascara.
you're no contest. so quit the wack shit that you're comin' with man
when i blast you out the semis.. hopefully you hit someone in your fam

vs

properHops

This is over tonite, G, you aint beat nobody like me
shit, your biggest win yet was not getting exposed for recycling
I'll put your bones in a nice sling, ya aint stressin me, ock
You been burnt out for so long the tire marks stretchin 3 blocks
Please dog, text money aint keepin your bread tight
you stay in the Locash area more than MC Gusto and Dead Mike
I'm the best aight, your girls a whore, make up job is lousy
I'd say give her a wet nap, but she's already dreaming about me
You got a giant head, dont act like no body knows
I'll throw a cross to your jaw like I couldn't fit the chain over your dome
didn't think you could be more gay, but look what this whore say
that rehashed material makes McDonalds breakfast look like gourmet
you beat NOBODY to get here,, and you toiled with that
Dog, that aint body building, so stop asking me to oil your back
I'll straight murder this fag, somebody call the cops yall
You couldnt see a chick put-out watching the world series of softball
Man, the bills aint nothin to me, while you struggle for eats to bite
for you, the upper crust of society is goin through my garbage on pizza night
I keep shit tight, so don't front like you hustle women..
when you've seen a Kurtis Blow more times than Russel Simmons
I got lines for days, and I rap with many rhymes
breath control's impeccable, like how I can get you to stop at any time
youre beat, what can I say? I just bring more heat
you need a new avenue in life, cause bums are gettin locked up on your street

SiK
02-03-2013, 03:32 AM
_Interveiw With God Of War_

SiK
Alright I'm here with the Owner of AOB and text vertain God Of War. Whats good God?

SiK
thats were u answer me back

AresOfWar24
rofl my bad im back son got sick
im chillin , taking care of a baby plotting lamas assassination rofl

SiK
How does it feel to have made the move to you own site

AresOfWar24
its cool, i miss nc tho i wont front. but we been there for a few years but i think aob is turning out nicely got good activity already. listening to the people

SiK
Word yeah the site seems to be holding its own for the moment. By the way congrats on the litte boy. How does it feel to be a father?

AresOfWar24
its cool man tiring, im tired as fuck going on bout 3 hours asleep for the past 2 days. smoke seem to be non effective since im so tired. im still trying to smoke tho rofl

SiK
lmao some shit just dont change ya know. Do you think your son will grow up to be the greatest text battler of all time?

AresOfWar24
rofl naw he gon be a rapper tho. he already got a crew called young diapers .

SiK
Yo Young Diapers represent. Matter fact ima join his crew lol. So on a battle tip who are you feeling the most right now?

AresOfWar24
rofl u can join ur son can tho. and i think its dope man the newer dudes is stepping up u, rayge, bordom just beat swerve. michael jackson, american idol,
wait this wasnt shout outs. yeah the new breed is dope
u cant i ment

SiK
Since im tryig to keep it live and direct im not goina edited that mispelling. It's classic GOW anyways. So what vet do you think is holding down the text scene right now?

AresOfWar24
nik prolly that dude is just fuckin energetic rofl even in his posts. like he posts in everything by the time i can post in one thread. n by the time i hit reply he has already done 12 pink slips, 4 pic matches, 2 regular battles, and a cypher tourney

SiK
rofl Nik is definetly raw with the pinkslips(no pun) and imo damn near 100 percent of the time comes with the heat. Well now that your running the site can we expect to continue seeing dope battles from you or is this your time to sit back?

AresOfWar24
man the issue i have with that is i only battle ins hit id otn run or co run. i am hoping with u n sn00p at the reigns to i wont have to run as much and i can join shit at times. i know orc gon run a survivor or alias shit eventually. the hardest part of a successful site is the staff u have. but i dont know what joe mettts is doing i heard he quit then i heard he back then i heard he quit so i guess he jus gon do what he wants when he got time which is dope rofl . id like to see meth come back n mod something n quit being gay
wtf was the questions
oh yeahrofl ima battle in anything i dont run
i think beyond needs to come back man

SiK
LMFAO....I agree, Meth is on some ' all the sudden i got a life' tip. He aint fooling me. GET BACK HERE AND RUN TOURNIES METH #Meth
Speaking of Beyond he AIM'd me not like an hour ago

AresOfWar24
rofl EXACTLY WTF. 2 weeks ago he was on aim ery day running leagues n shit n now all of a sudden people other then me n u liek him? STOP LYING METH GET BACK HERE
beyond is a fuckin g bro i had major beefs with bey. but i respect the shit out dude n want to see him get back in this. esp since he outlived lama. now its his time cuz no one here gon hate on em n stop him from achieving his rightful ranks among the elite

SiK
@Beyond....Da Gawd of War said come back. Starts smackin bitches around again...Alright well you got your chance in the spotlight. Now its time to go back in Beys shadow rofl. You got some shout outs, or words of wisdom?

AresOfWar24
yeah,w e reate tex tn amke it dope not a fuckin site. no site makes us we make it. if u want to keep text alive then its up to you there is no reason but you.
not u as in u sik rofl but u as in eryone reading

AresOfWar24
shout outs to bags,destro, hush, sn00p, the allen knight, def, eryone helping out,. to bleak for my dope text chainsaw massacre sig. to dohpe for being dohpe for ever . to sik for having my back with this site shit. peace out n hope yall get raped by pigmies

|-Round 2 Previews-|

-Strikta Vs Cashius-
These two battlers here? Man I've always said Cash was underated as fuck, always can expect fire from him. Strik man he's come along way just since I joined NC. Don't get me wrong hes always been a threat but his game these days is nasty and hes coming off a slaughter pic battle win against Swerve. His verse he had forthe younging was beastly. I think Cash can handle anyone at anytime but Strik is killing right now.
Ima got Strikta 60/40

-Obey Vs Sn00p-
Alright personally ima say that Obey is pretty weak with his battling skills, he has the ready idea but he doesnt execute. Sn00p on the other hand just murdered the cypher IMO and is definetly a sharpened vet. Theres not much else to say Snoop it goina dominate this match
Sn00p merks 99.9/.1

-Zenland Vs Joe Metts-
This is another one of those no contest's. Not sure if Zen came over from NC and is using an alias or if he is just new but hes got alot of work to do imo. Joe Metts on the other hand, you can say enough about hsi skills when he actually shows and thatll be the only thing that will keep him from taking this.
Joe Metts slaughters Zen 80/20% chance of no show

-Orc Vs Boredom-
Alright you got Boredom aka Alphabet a fellow NC Newb tourny winner. He's came back recently and is for the most part bringing it pretty well. I'd say mid-high midtier cat. Orc is still wack and im always goina say that no matter what. But hes a vet none the less and he does bring the heat. I got him taking this
Orc takes it 70/30

-Rayge Vs. SiK-
Alright anyone who veiwed the Newb Tourny on NC(Fuck Lama btw) knows we faced off in the finals and I took it in a close one. I think both of us have grown a decent amount since then and its going to be close. I have no reason to underestimate him and I hope he wouldnt me. This should be dope imo and its anyone battle.
Cant call it 50/50

-Ill-Nik-A Vs Knux-
Yo THIS IS GOING TO BE DOPE. Theres a rumor floating around this could turn into a pic match too?...I got this going as the BOTW...Nik-a is a long time vet with dope delivery/wording and will easily dominate any battle. Knux is just as good. Even tho I know hes been doing this for a minute it feels to me like Knux just came outta no were to me personally lol. His wording is second to none and his comcepts go right along with it. This is goina be a close battle but I think if its Pic Nik-a would take it but since thats not confirmed ima have to say
Knux takes this by a hair 55/45

-Bleak Vs Tyson-
Hmmm.....Who fucking cares, this shits goina suck lmao. No but for real I think bleak has done 'ok' but i dont see him champing anything soon. The only thing ive seen from Tyson was a NS in Key to Greatness so ima have to go with what I know.
Bleak takes this 60/40

-Neighbor Vs Allen Knight-
Another dope as battle. Man this weak is goina be off the charts. Alright let me start off by saying Neighbor has almost definetly never shot a gun in his lifetime. Ok with that out of the way Neigh is a really dope text head. With some of the best nameflips and wording on the scene right now hes a force tbc. Allen Knight is definetly a Top Teir battler with dope concepts and clever wording might I add underated af. Anyways I think Neigh has a slight edge here
Neigh is goina edge it 55/45

-Defiant Vs Hush-
Ok we got Hush. Have to say hands down upper half of the top 5 on the site. Only a few who can take him. Defiant is a Upper mid teir battler imo. He has the skills and experience to do better but has been shakey at times I think that if Hush doesnt show Defiant will win lol. Nothing against him tho Hush is just in a whole nother bracket. And i mean no offense
Hush takes this comfortabley 80/20

My Superbowl Prediction

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuhBBZRmj-vsPSt4PX_VZHV6pnibZ9vokhjT00gMArFy_evyYqZQ

Theres you have it folks the Baltimore Ravens will be ravaged by the 9ers

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2XlMMOP7I2q5lhrBw85KtJn3lXXmi1 jb_TI1GUpXxcmBtw5X_

WTF'z
--By: God of War--

WTF@MASAII PUNKING HIS BOSS
WTF@LAMA BEING A STRAIGHT UP FUCKING DOUCHE
WTF@CHICKEN CHOW MEIN
WTF@BEING ABLE TO ENROLL IN THE MILITARY EVEN AT 40
WTF@THE ARCHIVES BEING TRANSFERED OVER VERRRYYY SLOWLY
WTF@EVERYONE BUGGING IMMAC FOR FACE SHOTS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE IF THEYD GIVE HER FACE SHOTS
WTF@SWERVE GET HATED ON A BIT WHEN CATS VOTE ON HIS VERSES
WTF@CHEROBS
WTF@MALACHI NOT KNOWING WHO BIGGIE OR LIL KIM IS
WTF@TEXT DOESNT DIE IT MULTIPLIES
WTF@CHYEAHH GOING TO CHURCH TO CHECK OUT THERE BASEMENT

:Outro:

Alright well that wraps it up for this Mag. Weve got some nice matchups this week and are even likely to see some upsets. Im tired as fuck right now and need my rest so I can consume a shitload of alchohol and watch the superbowl tomorrow and hope I dont have a repeat of Young Pissy. Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdrJF9et0cA

Sn00p
02-03-2013, 04:12 AM
definitely a cool read. props to anyone involved.

TYSON
02-03-2013, 04:59 AM
So I suck bitch...ok maybe I am not the best at the battling shit but....ok fuck u...

Lmao@face shots tho

I will dominate topicals tho u bastard ....

Malachi
02-03-2013, 05:29 AM
Lmao this was great

Dead @ Strikta vs NS Nancy

Split
02-03-2013, 07:59 AM
fuck you sik you're such a faggot who ever thinks you're decent is a faggot too

are you angry, brother?

Geno
02-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Yooo, fucking dope asssss magg here folks. To bad defiant clipped me off early lol. Good shit def.

But man, I'm impressed with the amount of time it seems this mag took to write. Good shit. Dope tourney, ill keep voting as much as possible to help close battles. 1

Chyeahhh!!!
02-03-2013, 11:06 AM
good mag site is popping off proper like. Going to my homies church here in a few minutes to check out there basement too. lol

Allen Knight
02-03-2013, 12:17 PM
dope mag yah'll

Meth
02-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Hahaha I'm here still fools.

Maximus
02-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Lol, dope read man. Props to yall!

SiK
02-03-2013, 02:19 PM
But man, I'm impressed with the amount of time it seems this mag took to write. Good shit.

Lmao appreciate it bro, if it wasnt for the help from GOW and Split that I got i would still be doin this shit rofl

Thanks everyone. glad to help the site

Defiant
02-03-2013, 02:54 PM
fuck yall

Obey
02-04-2013, 01:37 AM
why the fuck you delete my posts bitch nigga you're soft