PDA

View Full Version : ITT: WRITE ME A 500 WORD ESSAY PROVING TO ME WHY YOU ARE ACTUALLY ALIVE AND I WILL GRADE IT AND REFUTE IT IF POSSIBLE

veritas
10-22-2013, 01:11 PM
FOR SRS. GO ALL YOU BIG MINDS HERE ON THIS SITE:

...the Nagger
10-22-2013, 01:14 PM
everything already happened.

We already died

We still have free will. We do whatever it is we want to do

Its just that we don't realize that we have already made our choices

Wise Wiggles
10-22-2013, 01:17 PM
to have fun

Certain
10-22-2013, 01:22 PM
504 words. I apologize for going over the limit.

I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this.

veritas
10-22-2013, 01:25 PM
everything already happened.

We already died

We still have free will. We do whatever it is we want to do

Its just that we don't realize that we have already made our choices

you are close.

veritas
10-22-2013, 01:26 PM
504 words. I apologize for going over the limit.

I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this. I was able to type this.

F-

Darth Yoda
10-22-2013, 01:30 PM
k my turn

ppl are like alive cuz hjearts.. if u watch doctor show ppl die if heart stop beat...i hear mine now go boom boom..boom boom..dat mean = alive. hence forth my concluscion... i am alive......if i was dead by deifneintion..mean i wudnt be move....so therefore in further noti.ce....certain got a a++ cause by dinfenfiotn. ..he is alive and wrote! if u want 2 grade based on ur ideals dat r not in dis world then u get da f- mister...lmao u wrong..we win.. a++ hand outz!!!!! and if u want 2 giv eus f- then go 2 websters and change deifntino. ...mr"professor" ..... !!!!!

Darth Yoda
10-22-2013, 01:31 PM
owned i win again. u not gud at this lozl

Darth Yoda
10-22-2013, 01:31 PM
u suck bro quit

veritas
10-22-2013, 01:40 PM
SILENCE YOU MIDRANGE DEVIL!

now I clearly stated in the other thread, you are dead though you yet breath.

you get the F- for not understanding. for not exhbiting enough intelligence to understand the question, but then again you will bow on that day and confess. remember the future.

dead man
10-22-2013, 01:50 PM

Darth Yoda
10-22-2013, 01:57 PM

...the Nagger
10-22-2013, 01:58 PM
SILENCE YOU MIDRANGE DEVIL!

you get the F- for not understanding. for not exhbiting enough intelligence to understand the question, but then again you will bow on that day and confess. remember the future.

shouldn't it be "breathe"??

wtf is you yet breath? did you still this from the bible bro?

Swerve
10-22-2013, 02:15 PM
Fetus.

Ask me another.

veritas
10-22-2013, 02:18 PM
none of you really know anything..is this not obvious.

500 words...prove to me that you are alive.

I will refute your words. if possible.

go....

Swerve
10-22-2013, 02:20 PM

I got it right, though.

veritas
10-22-2013, 02:26 PM
wrong. if you do not even understand the question, how doth you go on to reason you have it's proper answer?

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 02:37 PM
We are alive to praise the name of The Lord God.

veritas
10-22-2013, 02:50 PM
AERO IS CLOSEST SO FAR.....PLEASE EXPOUND 500 WORD ESSAY.

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 03:09 PM
God made us for his glory. He created the angels for his glory & praise. God has a huge ego that needs to be satiated. Once Lucifer was kicked out of heaven and a third of the angels went with him God saw it fit to make man. He insulted Lucifer by making man from the ground to show that he will get his glory. God is king, he allowed Lucifer to be prince of the earth but God's queen is the church and a queen is above a prince. God allowed life for his glory. He even took it further saying if humans won't worship me I'll have the rocks cry out and worship me.

God wants to be glorified. That's why he uses small people to deliver huge results so that you know it had to be the work of God ie Moses, David w Goliath etc.

That's the theological POV anyway.

veritas
10-22-2013, 03:19 PM
C-

On the rights track but didn't amswer the question.

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 03:28 PM
I think the question needs to be more specific then.

Split
10-22-2013, 03:39 PM
ill continue to exist regardless of whether i write a 500 word essay or not, and so will you. There is no notion that existence is centered around. That's why the best thing we can describe it as is existence. It all boils down to being.

veritas
10-22-2013, 03:41 PM
Ok.....you may be breathing but you are not living....refute this statement.

Split
10-22-2013, 03:52 PM
I can't refute it, only reject it. I define the terms of my own existence, not yours.

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Vote: Split

veritas
10-22-2013, 05:00 PM
I can't refute it,

F

next?

Masaii
10-22-2013, 05:24 PM
Ok.....you may be breathing but you are not living....refute this statement.

I concur, people are existing but arent alive

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 05:28 PM
The question needs to be reworded because how can you prove why you're alive if the why is because of the proof?

I'm alive because of my creator. How do I prove my creator exist because there is existence.

veritas
10-22-2013, 05:36 PM
Perhaps you should see the real question here aero...

That being what is the difference between being alive and living?

veritas
10-22-2013, 05:37 PM
There is also an answer explanation for it on another angle as well.

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 05:40 PM
Perhaps you should see the real question here aero...

That being what is the difference between being alive and living?

There technically is no difference and no nuance. If you are alive then you are living.

veritas
10-22-2013, 05:40 PM
F

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 05:41 PM
A+

Dope girl
10-22-2013, 05:44 PM
I will post it up when I'm done if not joking.

veritas
10-22-2013, 05:44 PM
You are showing a lack of critical thinking and inability to access blooms taxonomy on a higher level.

Plus you are foolishly arguing your incorrect statement with your intellectual superior.

F still.

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 05:48 PM
What is the difference between being a troll and truly trolling?

Dope girl
10-22-2013, 05:49 PM
I'll post a real essay not joking.

veritas
10-22-2013, 05:52 PM
What is the difference between being a troll and truly trolling?

If you are trying to troll you are not. The greatest trolls are not trolls.

C+ question.

Helps your gpa.

veritas
10-22-2013, 05:52 PM
I'll post a real essay not joking.

By all means do so.

Dominate
10-22-2013, 05:59 PM
God made us for his glory. He created the angels for his glory & praise. God has a huge ego that needs to be satiated. Once Lucifer was kicked out of heaven and a third of the angels went with him God saw it fit to make man. He insulted Lucifer by making man from the ground to show that he will get his glory. God is king, he allowed Lucifer to be prince of the earth but God's queen is the church and a queen is above a prince. God allowed life for his glory. He even took it further saying if humans won't worship me I'll have the rocks cry out and worship me.

God wants to be glorified. That's why he uses small people to deliver huge results so that you know it had to be the work of God ie Moses, David w Goliath etc.

That's the theological POV anyway.

Ew.

Veritas your boarding is at an all time low. You used to be an A+ troll. Now you make srs threads about religion? Gtfo

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Dom you must want some action

Dominate
10-22-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm not the one typing 500 word essays on command for C- boarders

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm not the one typing 500 word essays on command for C- boarders

lol fair enough but you've been getting at me like you want work. Relax

Dominate
10-22-2013, 06:27 PM
Just some friendly ribbing pal

PancakeBrah
10-22-2013, 06:30 PM
You guys realize Veritas is an idiot and you're just feeding a troll, correct?

I'll save you the time, V

"You're a fool. Fool.

F-"

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 06:30 PM
Pause.

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Just some friendly ribbing pal

That's what I told ya girl

Dominate
10-22-2013, 06:31 PM
No, you said "pause"

You don't get a second try

veritas
10-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Pancake. You get an A for knowing what I would say.

veritas
10-22-2013, 06:42 PM
Dominate do you believe that a God made us?

Dominate
10-22-2013, 06:56 PM
No

Dope girl
10-22-2013, 06:57 PM
nvmd, I agree with Pancake for once,Pancake <3

Zen
10-22-2013, 06:58 PM
I'm still waiting on dg's essay.

edit: nevermind...

veritas
10-22-2013, 07:01 PM
No

Then you are a fool.

Dominate
10-22-2013, 07:15 PM
My exact sentiments towards you for believing we are

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 07:25 PM
Dom may God help you.

Dominate
10-22-2013, 07:31 PM
Ew. Not you too, I like you

StarFaggot
10-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Dom do you believe in demonic forces?

Dominate
10-22-2013, 07:50 PM
Define

veritas
10-22-2013, 07:57 PM
there is no reasoning with him Aero. he is a fool. cake to thread.

Dominate
10-22-2013, 08:01 PM
See?

You're not even trying to troll me or bring roflz.

You've seriously made a serious thread V, with a topic that's close to your heart. You are displaying emotions. It's unbecoming of you.

veritas
10-22-2013, 08:13 PM
you don't know me. you have never known me. and now I see why.

Dope girl
10-22-2013, 08:22 PM
Wanna thank God for standing by me through thick and thin,
Wanna thank God for not giving up on me when I didn't win.
Wanna thank God For Patience when I keep pushing him away,
Wanna Thank God for caring when I didn't need him anyway.
I'm grateful knowing I can count on his strenght,
Ask for His support and I know I'll go to any length.
When I lose my way He'll help me get back on track,
When I'm in pain his comfort soothes & brings me back.
I'm lucky because he gave me faith and hope,
When I was confused he taught me how to Cope.
When I felt like I couldn't go on he Carried me long miles,
When I didn't believe restored smiles.
Wanna thank God for giving me Guidance and pride you've shown,
Wanna thank God giving me a safe place where I've grown.
Wanna thanks God For showing how to strive,
Because of his love I'll Survive.

I hope this good enuff, I could have more

Hush
10-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Better than any topical this bald god fearing faggot ever wrote

Dominate
10-22-2013, 08:52 PM
you don't know me. you have never known me. and now I see why.

Tell me about yourself.

veritas
10-22-2013, 09:20 PM
No.

veritas
10-22-2013, 09:20 PM
Victor you are not yet a man. Let me coach you on how to succeed in life you loser ass cricket faced scum.

Dominate
10-22-2013, 09:27 PM
No.

You fear me.

That is understandable.

Pussy.

veritas
10-22-2013, 09:33 PM
No.

Dope girl
10-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Thanks Vic <3

Frank Metts
10-22-2013, 10:30 PM
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon

Nahhh
10-22-2013, 11:31 PM
Because if I kill myself i'll go to hell. :/

NYCSPITZ
10-23-2013, 12:12 AM
Veritas is getting lame tbh...lol @ aero believing in god fairytales, I figured a man of modest yet above average mental acumen could see through christian falsities. I'm in solidarity with dom here

Mael
10-23-2013, 12:26 AM
Looks like Veritas has fallen prey to the possible reality of the Problem of other minds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_other_minds

Qualia is a troubling thing as well, begetting what David Chalmers often refers to as the Hard Problem of Consciousness. Thankfully, we can deconstruct and strip reality of it's illusions and expose ourselves to it's axiomatic language - Mathematics. I suggest you read some of the work by Max Tegmark, for a more conceptual, mathematical approach to systemic forms of alteration, chaos and entropy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_universe_hypothesis

That way, you don't have to worry about your life being a realization of the Truman Show.

Dominate
10-23-2013, 12:46 AM
Post some of that please

Mael

Mael
10-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Dominate

Anything specific? I mentioned a few things.

Dominate
10-23-2013, 01:31 AM
The mathematics

Mael
10-23-2013, 02:34 AM
The Mathematical Universe
http://arxiv.org/pdf/0704.0646v2.pdf
Is "the theory of everything'' merely the ultimate ensemble theory?
http://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/9704009v2.pdf
Shut up and calculate
http://arxiv.org/pdf/0709.4024v1.pdf

Good luck with the maths, I didn't get most of it. I agree with his general idea that "Our external physical reality is a mathematical structure." I tend to research different theories, and his stood out due to it's relation with the anthropic principle. Other theories/ideas you should checkout; Robert Lanza's Biocentrism, John Wheeler's It from Bit and Chris Langan's Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe (CTMU).

Dominate
10-23-2013, 06:53 AM
Thanks, looks interesting. I'll read at some point

veritas
10-23-2013, 09:01 AM
YOU ALSO FORGET MAEL THAT THE HIGHER REALITY EXISTS UNDER ENTHALPY. SMH.

you are all still missing the point...you all bring God into this, and I didnt lolzord.

what is the difference between living and being alive? start there.

Hush
10-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Accurate avy

Well done for once

veritas
10-23-2013, 11:14 AM
I DO NOT RESPECT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR AND A POSER.

Hush
10-23-2013, 11:15 AM
I could care less what u perceive

It's why I never refute your retardation

U been off about everything about me from the jump

Do go on for another 2 yrs tho

Totally normal behavior for a middle aged Christian father

veritas
10-23-2013, 11:17 AM
31 is middle aged? I guess when you are 28 years old and live with your mom still, your perceptions are perfect right?

My faith is my faith, and it has nothing to do with me bringing the truth to your moms doorstep and slapping your snotbox with it.

I got everything about you right, you are a loser, and a drug abusing scum bag. you are a dirt person, a bottom feeder.

Hush
10-23-2013, 11:18 AM
Your faith is a crutch for cowards

veritas
10-23-2013, 11:20 AM
time to pump the brakes kid

EEERRRRRTTTTTT...

1. my faith shows such character and conviction of belief that a mentally/spiritually undeveloped demon possessed sub-human such as yourself could never grasp save divine intervention...which I pray you receive.

2. YOU sir, are the coward.

Strikta
10-23-2013, 11:22 AM
He actually said EEERRRRRTTT tho.. lol

Hush
10-23-2013, 11:23 AM
time to pump the brakes kid

EEERRRRRTTTTTT...

1. my faith shows such character and conviction of belief that a mentally/spiritually undeveloped demon possessed sub-human such as yourself could never grasp save divine intervention...which I pray you receive.

2. YOU sir, are the coward.

Lol the only difference between the bible and a fairy tale is the morales in a fairy take are actually useful in real life

Keep praying to ur sorcerer in the sky u lame brainwashed faggot

veritas
10-23-2013, 11:24 AM
your mom is your god. I feel even more pity for you than I already did.

veritas
10-23-2013, 11:25 AM
and vic....you actually show me that you have alot of faith tbh...

faith that every afternoon when you wake up, your mom will be there to grill you cheese sandwhiches with the crust just the way you like it.

Beyond
10-23-2013, 11:26 AM
lol @ this good old Christian boy

I am your God. Bow before me and pray faggit

Hush
10-23-2013, 11:26 AM
Lol at back to back posts

Fuck ur religion pussy

veritas
10-23-2013, 11:27 AM
christianity is not a religion. it is a fellowship.

your mom does exist...but you secretly make her wish she didnt.

James Flores....hey buddy. consider why real life made you so angry? to the point of turning on me, when I have always defended you. not a good look buddy.

StarFaggot
10-23-2013, 11:28 AM
and vic....you actually show me that you have alot of faith tbh...

faith that every afternoon when you wake up, your mom will be there to grill you cheese sandwhiches with the crust just the way you like it.

Chuckled

veritas
10-23-2013, 11:30 AM
#momhabit2013

Beyond
10-23-2013, 11:32 AM
christianity is not a religion. it is a fellowship.

your mom does exist...but you secretly make her wish she didnt.

James Flores....hey buddy. consider why real life made you so angry? to the point of turning on me, when I have always defended you. not a good look buddy.

You cast the first stone.

And there is no God. There's nothing (no one) to be angry about.

When we die, I'd call you faggot in the afterlife but there isn't one, so I'll just call you faggot now.

veritas
10-23-2013, 11:36 AM
You cast the first stone.

And there is no God. There's nothing (no one) to be angry about.

When we die, I'd call you faggot in the afterlife but there isn't one, so I'll just call you faggot now.

what stone was cast? if you can name it, I will own it, and apologize publically.

Beyond
10-23-2013, 11:38 AM
what stone was cast? if you can name it, I will own it, and apologize publically.

You will apologize publicly regardless.

Swift surrender is your only option.

veritas
10-23-2013, 11:41 AM
well James Flores, see I have this principle I live by, and it has brought me much success.

"if you did it, own it...if you didnt do it, never own it."

so I will be happy to apologize if you can tell me what I exactly said to slight you sir. if not, feel free to attack me as much as you want. I won't feel it, but I won't fight back.

Greed
10-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Nigga your whole gimmick is throwing stones stfu.

veritas
10-23-2013, 12:54 PM
Beyond to thread. tell me the first stone sir?

uh-oh
10-23-2013, 08:02 PM
yo i skimmed this thread

not sure whats happening

but im naming my next beat tape sorceror in the skyy

thanks YO