View Full Version : Neighbor vs. Allen Knight - {Neighbor wins}

Meth
10-22-2013, 11:40 PM
The Long Anticipated...
NChttp://oi42.tinypic.com/20788kn.jpg
II

Round 3

Rules:

12 lines minimum/20 max (If u & ur oppenent(s) agree to more that's fine)
No swaying
No biting
No recycling
No other dumb shit that will get u DQd

Voting on 3 battles is mandatory, or u will be docked 2 for every one u miss. Links MUST be posted in the voting links thread at the top of the forum.

Battles due Tuesday October 29th at 11:59 pm PST

Extensions allowed up to 48 hrs, & to ONLY be agreed to between both participants.

Any other questions or concerns PM me
Allen Knight Neighkwon the Chef

Neighbor
10-22-2013, 11:52 PM
My brother

16 sound good?

Allen Knight
10-22-2013, 11:57 PM
Wattup neigh dawg
Thats cool wit me homie

Neighbor
10-31-2013, 12:30 AM
Allen Knight aka Mag

Our lifestyles aren't the same.. I'm w/ dimes, havin threesomes on drugs
While any pig that Nightsticks looks like she was handcuffed & beaten w/ one
You Puerto Rican's are idiots.. I'm too busy stacking bonds to the ceiling
Only hedge fund you've seen is a jar of change from trimmin lawns on the weekend
& trust, I stay flossin.. my wardrobe's a closet fulla jeans w/ Armani print
Your ward robe's what they'll be callin the hospital gown I'm leaving your body in
You hideous fuck.. don't even front like you got riches from dealing
When your idea of a trap house is a hallway w/ snares to stop bitches from fleeing
Ya girl was feelin Neigh's charm, had her peelin off her frilly lace garter
'Til I saw that snatch housing bubbles that'd crash the entire real estate market
& your sex life's pathetic.. you gotta eat that skeezer's box & say "please"
Jus' to stumble to third base & end up walkin home like the Sox in Game 3
I'll kidnap you for thinkin you had a chance.. make you tap in submission
Tie 'em up & record Mag takin shots to the head worse than Bags in his kitchen
& why you on Chris' dick? We talk all the time, I bet the thought makes you mad
'Cos you been patient, waitin to bend over & take Knux up your ass like a prostate exam
Bitches know my stats're impressive & the way I'm snappin bands is relentless
While Jose Aldo couldn't get his weight up even if he took the match-up w/ Pettis
My shots'll have you garglin blood.. it's funny how them hollows burst lungs
We'll see if Alpaca finisher when I roll his corpse up inside a $20,000 fur rug

You little cock smuggler

Meth
10-31-2013, 01:54 AM
Zack aka outlaw aka huge lippp larry aka loves patrick bateman

Wifey says ur to thin in the pants, doesnt feel wen this joke bangs her
It only took 1 stroke for her to Bale cuz u penetrated her pussy w/ a coat hanger
stompin till ur engraved in the floor, who this bastard hittin slob
last time boroughs from a beat down it was out the sewers of new york after gettin robbed
U & bags are in love, the homo type wit u whores
faggot as soon as u heard ninja gaiden u lett'em poke u at night wit his sword
All u wanna do is blow niggas, u love to drill the dick
Wen dudes spend a weekend at bernies he's just jerk'em off till there stiff
stay to drunk to even kiss ur girl, this cunts a disgrace
Ur idea of pucker up, is chuging a fuckin bottle of it right in front of her face
Stole manhattans whole style, if his militia hit ya sorry
This faggot swagger jackers more known to be an identity theif than melissa mcCarthy
Talk shit to my crew n get fatal actions from ur own mess
U caused a World War Z & we fuckin ran over u till there's nothin but bones left
U won't win this brawl, my fist bleeding from whaling
Uppercutts destroy Outworld, & shao kahn sentence'em to eternity of beatings for failing
Loll ur lips are enormous, ur girl even said it holmes
Wen u whisper sweet nothins in her ear sounds like ur talkin shit on a mega phone
Stabbin ur forhead till its obliterated, u got wasted jus for talkin
only widows peak left here is her quick look at ur body while ur layin ina coffin

King Karaoke
10-31-2013, 11:15 AM

Hi...

Didnt Blue Bayou use this line before?...

Bye...

Swerve
10-31-2013, 12:01 PM
Who didn't do that punch before against Karp....

King Karaoke
10-31-2013, 12:30 PM
Hi...

Nah that's word for word...

Bye...

Neighbor
10-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Blue Bayou

KwaL!ty
10-31-2013, 05:49 PM
You hideous fuck.. don't even front like you got riches from dealing
When your idea of a trap house is a hallway w/ snares to stop bitches from fleeing
'Til I saw that snatch housing bubbles that'd crash the entire real estate market
& your sex life's pathetic.. you gotta eat that skeezer's box & say "please"
Jus' to stumble to third base & end up walkin home like the Sox in Game 3
I'll kidnap you for thinkin you had a chance.. make you tap in submission
Tie 'em up & record Mag takin shots to the head worse than Bags in his kitchen
My shots'll have you garglin blood.. it's funny how them hollows burst lungs

vs

Wifey says ur to thin in the pants, doesnt feel wen this joke bangs her
It only took 1 stroke for her to Bale cuz u penetrated her pussy w/ a coat hanger
Talk shit to my crew n get fatal actions from ur own mess
U caused a World War Z & we fuckin ran over u till there's nothin but bones left
U won't win this brawl, my fist bleeding from whaling
Uppercutts destroy Outworld, & shao kahn sentence'em to eternity of beatings for failing
Wen u whisper sweet nothins in her ear sounds like ur talkin shit on a mega phone
only widows peak left here is her quick look at ur body while ur layin ina coffin

this battle was a pretty even battle, definitely what i expected to see... honestly i expected to see more haymakers and personals but still none the less a good read .. i understand some nameplays are played but the execution on them is what won Neigh the battle ...

Cashius
11-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Nightsticks, hedge fund, wardrobe, Red Sox

Vs.

Boroughs, Megaphone, Widows peak

This was a dope battle. Neigh's verse was bonkers off the jump but it cooled off near the end. I also remember the Alpaca line...don't think it's a bite but definitely not fresh. The ones I quoted were really dope. Allen had some good shit. I thought widows peak was sick. I think his verse would've beat a lot of people but not Neighbor here. Neigh's quotes were superior. Connections were better. Props to both tho.

Neighbor.

Ghost1
11-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Man i did that widows peak line 5x better.

Rip allen knight for u faggot fuck.

Sheewwww tho

This battle was ill as fuck....

Sewers
Gaiden
outlaw
megaphone

For ak

An

Tbph

Neigh really didnt miss......i mean....alpaca was played....

Lol@word for word tho.....apparently since theres no proof karaoke memorized the other line...lmao what a nerd ass faggot.

Anyways....allen came sicker then i thought but neigh is just yo crisp.

V neighbor

Wasnt even gonna vote but i wanted to make sure allen knew he stole that widows peak line from me an ruined it.....so this way i can do that

King Karaoke
11-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Lol@word for word tho.....apparently since theres no proof karaoke memorized the other line...lmao what a nerd ass faggot.

Hi...

My video mags can surely attest to that...

Bye...

Alvin Karpis
11-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Neighbor went in, aside from the horribly played np at the end that is causing so much irrelevant controversy and a couple misses, solid verse

AK had some lines but overall didn't bring the wit and comedy I'm used to seeing

Red sox was lotb and fire

Beyond
11-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Neighbor

Already used Nightsticks against him, but yours was a clean flip. Hedge fund good concept, but ceiling/weekend doesn't rhyme for me. Ward robe is good. Slightly forced, but clean. Trap house good, rhyming is shakey again though. Deal/flee don't make the same sound to me. Housing bubbles SEEMS good, and probably is, but is obscure to me. Garter/market doesn't rhyme for me again either... Sox line seems like a good current event flip on a not so fresh concept (bases/sex). I don't watch baseball, though, so obscure to me. Shots to the head is dope. Fresh current event spin on a played concept. Patient old as fuck. This is borderline, IMO. On the one hand, I do think him and a lot of others are on that RB faggot's dick to the point of robbing one of their own of his defining HOF moment, but on the other, there doesn't seem to be enough there for me to give it a pass. Jose Aldo would of been fire... if his name was pronounced like that. Jose, for him, since he's Brazilian, and not Mexican, etc, is pronounced Joe zay Al dough. Not hoe zay. Doesn't work. Good attempt, though. Never seen the Alpaca used against Karp. I'm sure it was since I doubt people would lie to make Karp look good and disparage Neighbor, but I personally haven't seen it. So with that said, it's pretty cool. Could of used more of a connection and shouldn't have included the dollar sign since that would make it twenty thousand dollar fur rug, which would ruin the multie. On to Knight's verse.

Allen Knight

I'm guessing a psycho reference from when Christian Bale played him in the remake? Eh, bit too obscure, hardly remember that movie, and def not that scene. The shower scene would be a better bet. Not only that, but Bale lines like that have been done. In fact, I used a Christian Bale line like that a long time ago, like back in '06 on Rapflava vs. Plot in a HW tournament, my second battle there I believe. Boroughs is fresh for me. Only thing I'm not feeling is 'who this bastard hittin slob.' That doesn't make a whole lot ofsense and just seems thrown together to make it rhyme. Ninja Gaiden is a good flip on a current reoccurying theme. That theme being Bags sucking Neigh's dick anywhere and everywhere on Netcees 2.0. I mean look at him in this very thread, chowing down. Only beef with it is that pretty sure Neigh used a Ninja Gaiden line before like it or someone did as I remember it... and I remember all. Bernies seems forced to me. Kind of a weird flip, too. Spending a weekend at his knees. Weird wording. Knees wordplays like that aren't too fresh either. Pucker up is eh. Not really a hard punch and not too creative either. Saying he's too drunk to kiss his girl is pretty soft diss. Not feeling swagger jackers either. Base personal is incorrect, first off. You have it the other way around. If anything, 'Hattan stole Neigh's style. I remember him and BWHAHA came to RF cocky as fuck riding Neigh and Yoda, then got slayed by yours truly. Either way, all them faggots and dull boy all use the same Goldmic style anyway. Then you add all their hardcore fanboys they made on this site and it starts to get quite pathetic. Other than that, wasn't feeling the concept in general. Was obscure to me and didn't seem interesting enough. That and lastly, the multies was pretty bad. militia hit ya sorry (the fuck?) with Melissa McCarthy. Syllables don't even match and 'if his militia hit ya sorry' hardly makes sense. Whatever. World War Z is alright. Not a strong connection. Punchline left something to be desired. Just a single letter nameplay off his real name. You can do better than that. Outworld is alright, too. Punchline line is better. Kind of wordy or something. Idk. Punchline kind of wordy maybe. Idk. Sweet nothings was roflz. Good one. Widows peak lines are pretty old, this one wasn't bad. LOL @ Bags thinking people bite old played lines from him when all his verses are just reworded old Neigh and Blue verses. C'mon, son.

Overall

Eh, wasn't feeling this battle as much as everyone else. Thought both had shitty rhyming/multies and some old lines. At the end of the day, I thought Neigh had better wording/flips and just better/more interesting concepts and punchlines. Allen Knight didn't come as hard as I've seen him come in the past. His Classic verse against me was a lottt better like he tried more knowing he'd have to against auperior opponent. Props to both.

/v neighbor

Ghost1
11-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Beyond releasing his demons in vote form....lol

Dominate
11-07-2013, 05:59 PM
You Puerto Rican's are idiots.. I'm too busy stacking bonds to the ceiling
Only hedge fund you've seen is a jar of change from trimmin lawns on the weekend
& why you on Chris' dick? We talk all the time, I bet the thought makes you mad
'Cos you been patient, waitin to bend over & take Knux up your ass like a prostate exam
Bitches know my stats're impressive & the way I'm snappin bands is relentless
While Jose Aldo couldn't get his weight up even if he took the match-up w/ Pettis

vs

stompin till ur engraved in the floor, who this bastard hittin slob
last time boroughs from a beat down it was out the sewers of new york after gettin robbed
only widows peak left here is her quick look at ur body while ur layin ina coffin[/QUOTE]

Neigh got it. Quotables were a little better, although Ninja Gaiden was lotb for me... Neigh's wording was stronger/crisper throughout as well. Thought both came very well though... sorry it's only a quick shitty vote, the battle deserved better

Neigh