PDA

View Full Version : orc, sey, other europeans...

Sn00p
10-23-2013, 04:18 PM
so who's gonna stop munich this year?

Seyance
10-23-2013, 04:23 PM
arsenal

Sn00p
10-23-2013, 04:24 PM
arsenal

& on the real?

Seyance
10-23-2013, 04:52 PM
maybe, we've got as good a chance as anyone if our players stay healthy. we are top of the premier league and playing good football. would've beat Dortmund last night had lewandowski been sent off for elbowing kosschelny early in the second half. we were the only team to beat Munich 3-0 at their stadium last year.

Madrid are strong, barca will be there as always, chelsea and psg can be dangerous too. lot of good teams in it this year.

Sn00p
10-23-2013, 05:15 PM
maybe, we've got as good a chance as anyone if our players stay healthy. we are top of the premier league and playing good football. would've beat Dortmund last night had lewandowski been sent off for elbowing kosschelny early in the second half. we were the only team to beat Munich 3-0 at their stadium last year.

Madrid are strong, barca will be there as always, chelsea and psg can be dangerous too. lot of good teams in it this year.

Word. I can agree with that. It's definitely gonna be a good season. And please note that I'm no Munich fan at all. But I honestly can't see too many teams beating them.

Sn00p
10-23-2013, 05:16 PM
This will probably come back to haunt me btw. lol

Seyance
10-23-2013, 05:51 PM
what team do you support? I enjoy the German league, a few teams play good football. m`gladbach we're good to watch, obviously Dortmund and bayern as well.

Orc
10-24-2013, 11:52 AM
would like to see Arsenal do it. love how they play the right way. not sure tho. they were definitely on top for much of the second half against dortmund. unlucky not to get the three points. i can't see them winning the champions league but again i'd like to see it. i think Madrid will win it all. i support United we've no hope really.. unless it's a Liverpool 2005 miracle scenario haha.

Sn00p
10-24-2013, 03:46 PM
what team do you support? I enjoy the German league, a few teams play good football. m`gladbach we're good to watch, obviously Dortmund and bayern as well.

Hamburg fan, but that's more of a regional thing. They play pretty horribly atm. Hard to watch. And word. The top teams are pretty nice to watch. German league is pretty different from Premier League tho. Way slower.

would like to see Arsenal do it. love how they play the right way. not sure tho. they were definitely on top for much of the second half against dortmund. unlucky not to get the three points. i can't see them winning the champions league but again i'd like to see it. i think Madrid will win it all. i support United we've no hope really.. unless it's a Liverpool 2005 miracle scenario haha.

I agree, they really could've gotten a point on Tuesday. I wouldn't even be averse to them getting far, but I can't see them beating Munich, Madrid or Barca and it'd be a 50/50 vs. Paris I'd say. But the knockout rounds should be worth the watch.

Badweather
10-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Nobody's fuckin with Totten ham though... Just saying? Is that a different league? Fml

Seyance
10-24-2013, 07:51 PM
what's your point bw?

Alvin Karpis
10-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Man u fell off

Liverpool is quality

Chelsea always in the top 3

So I wouldn't put too much thought into Arse, it's too early lol

Seyance
10-24-2013, 08:38 PM
Liverpool are not even in the champs league and will be fighting spurs for 4th-5th in the prem. suarez the only Liverpool player that would make it into the arsenal team.