10-24-2013, 05:02 PM
your services are no longer required

DE SIG IMMEDIATELY

Allen Knight
10-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Lmmmaaoo

Geno
10-24-2013, 05:34 PM
Lmmfaooo. I wasn't aware of this. But ya, if mike says it then its golden.

StarFaggot
10-29-2013, 01:49 PM
You know what. I'm signing out of everything. Everything apart of text that actually held me together was AOWL and ATR. Well done. Apparently nobody gives a fuck, you could have told me to do more and I would have. Don't act like anything else you fake motherfucker. Gooodbye. I don't mind to be honest. I got different stuff that I wanted to introduce ATR to later on that I can drop. (I'll say it, cuz I'm not around anyways: A couple of published writers in Norway was interested to know more about our procject with the books etc.; the collective book with writtens and your children book Mike Wrecka). Fuck that shit, I'll just run my own thing and things alone. I just wanted y'all on the ride. Obviously text to you is internet and Netcees. No problem. Just know that I would have hold you down in the future when I publish stuff and get in touch with people and you gave a fuck about me.

veritas
10-29-2013, 01:52 PM
You know what. I'm signing out of everything. Everything apart of text that actually held me together was AOWL and ATR. Well done. Apparently nobody gives a fuck, you could have told me to do more and I would have. Don't act like anything else you fake motherfucker. Gooodbye. I don't mind to be honest. I got different stuff that I wanted to introduce ATR to later on that I can drop. (I'll say it, cuz I'm not around anyways: A couple of published writers in Norway was interested to know more about our procject with the books etc.; the collective book with writtens and your children book Mike Wrecka). Fuck that shit, I'll just run my own thing and things alone. I just wanted y'all on the ride. Obviously text to you is internet and Netcees. No problem. Just know that I would have hold you down in the future when I publish stuff and get in touch with people and you gave a fuck about me.

emotional vagina to thread.

StarFaggot
10-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Aero.

veritas
10-29-2013, 02:09 PM
so you don't care?

double emotional vagina for such a female response...but anyway, what happened here?

rough day for Geno it seems....

Mike Wrecka
10-29-2013, 04:11 PM

its ok aero. Objective got through it. you will too

StarFaggot
10-29-2013, 04:22 PM
I was hoping you'd get that I just copy and pasted what Objective said. Unfortunately that didn't get through.

This crew is ass cheeks and I'm so glad I declined to do that collab.

Split
10-29-2013, 04:27 PM
Objective got kicked, Aero got kicked, Witty moved on, Vulgar joined another crew...

LOOK OUT MIKE WRECKA. GENO THA GOD MIGHT BE MAKING SOME CUTS SOON

StarFaggot
10-29-2013, 04:28 PM
I was never in ATR