View Full Version : Swerve vs. Strikta [PIC] - STRIKTA WINS

Swerve
01-19-2013, 10:41 PM
SURVIVOR III
Hosted by Tyler Burden

House Rules Apply
Minimum of 10 Lines, No More than 16
Due whenever...since my verse is done
Drop strong, 1 person will be voted off.
Explained Votes Only!
Good' Luck

http://i46.tinypic.com/xe3fo1.jpg

vs.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/iygebp.jpg

Swerve
01-21-2013, 05:43 PM
Strikta

Swerve
01-21-2013, 11:19 PM
Strikta

http://oi49.tinypic.com/iygebp.jpg

Strikt’s dirty as fuck, even those Jamaicans know that I’m right,
But how you try to join the shower posse but look like you’ve never taken one in your life?
If you test my resolve, I’ll break you down till there’s nothing left,
If you test your Resolve…it’s with your taste buds leading to your suicidal death.
I bust caps off at those who step to me to prove that I’m sicker,
Strikt busts caps off just so he can get to chugging his carpet cleaner much quicker.
I’ll bring out your blood when I beat your face in with this bat
And leave it heavily decorating the pine like you did the Christmas tree in the back.
Strikt’ll come with some bangers to try and not be defeated,
He’ll throw everything but the kitchen sink...since he’s drinking the contents underneath it.
It’s true you stay dickriding vets, its been quite a fact all along,
You even decided to perfect your lazy eye just so you can be a little more like Beyond.
Now you’re thinking Swerve won’t dead you? This g’s in denial,
Put the burner to your temple and take that Beanie off the dome like a Sigel freestyle.

Strikta
01-22-2013, 12:40 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/xe3fo1.jpg

Nervous wreck, u party w/ nerds & YES.. sweat just hangs from ur brow
U see, slick.. I never battled special kids who cook bacon on they face until now
That shit is a fag fest, I need to keep in mind ya kind just sucks dicks
A light appears over ur head & ur bright idea was hit the club w/ 3 guys & 1 bitch?
Ya lame, & fuck Patrick, see.. u have the face of a muskrat it seems
& not only that, I can see my reflection in the place that ya mustache should be
U desperate bro, everything's ugly as fuck from ya friends to ya clothes
U ain't sweatin' it tho? - u bout to hit down syndrome Donna from that 70's Show
Why does her body look so disproportioned? U fuckin' clowns are scary
From the butt & down it prolly look more terrible than that button down ur wearing
Yuck@her farmers tan tho, w/ them arms I'd bet she's a heavy hitter
There's always room for Jello... but the sleeves of her T shirts would beg to differ
Just a warning son, if u prefer it be men if faletios performed, ur scum
This foriegn one is a Canadian faggot who actually goes out w/ a ratio that's 4 & 1

Geno
01-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Swerve came funny, but I've seen the pic before and read a lot of similar shit towards strikta concerning the whole resolve shit. Had a dope verse but just seemed like it woulda hit harder two months ago.

Strik came hella funny imo. Don't know why, but that button down shit was lol
Also.. I had to scroll up after I read it, but once I did.. that reflection in the mustache line had me doa. I litterally started dying over here.

Cool battle, swerve shoulda came more unpredictable though. Not sure if strik offered that pic or if swerve went and found it to use it.. but if swerve brought it then it was a bad idea.. if strik brought it, then he knew what he was doing. Not an original pic tbh

V-strikta

Neighbor
01-22-2013, 08:24 PM
But how you try to join the shower posse but look like you’ve never taken one in your life?
Predictable & could've been done w/out referencing the pic
If you test your Resolve…it’s with your taste buds leading to your suicidal death.
This went hard
Strikt busts caps off just so he can get to chugging his carpet cleaner much quicker.
Solid
And leave it heavily decorating the pine like you did the Christmas tree in the back.
I think that's a building lol, you must REALLY be Canadian
He’ll throw everything but the kitchen sink...since he’s drinking the contents underneath it.
Third 'cleaner' punch in your verse, it got old 2 bars ago
You even decided to perfect your lazy eye just so you can be a little more like Beyond.
Decent observational punch, but not that hard-hitting
Put the burner to your temple and take that Beanie off the dome like a Sigel freestyle.
I normally like punches like this, but it seemed too easy for a pic battle where more ammo was presented to you

vs.

U see, slick.. I never battled special kids who cook bacon on they face until now
I lol'd
A light appears over ur head & ur bright idea was hit the club w/ 3 guys & 1 bitch?
Solid
& not only that, I can see my reflection in the place that ya mustache should be
Nah, this was a miss
U ain't sweatin' it tho? - u bout to hit down syndrome Donna from that 70's Show
Okay, felt like you could've done more w/ this concept
From the butt & down it prolly look more terrible than that button down ur wearing
Nice
There's always room for Jello... but the sleeves of her T shirts would beg to differ
Again, solid
This foriegn one is a Canadian faggot who actually goes out w/ a ratio that's 4 & 1
Decent closer

Overall, I thought Strik got this one pretty decisively. To be fair, his pic had way less ammo than Swerve's did, so I think Swerve struggled to put together concepts other than 'cleaner' lines for this one. I felt like you both kinda played this one safe, from a reader's standpoint. Strikta just had sharper, more creative punches & did a better job of bringing more than just observational disses. Again, Swerve didn't have much to work w/, but it is what it is. Props to both of you.

v/ Strikta

Swerve
01-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Thanks broham Neighbor

Obey
01-23-2013, 10:39 PM
Jabs
Pretty nice
Lol cool
Could've been better
Kind've a bit repetitive now
Another jab
Decent

lol
Cool lol
I think this idea could've been used better
Decent
Nice punch
Not bad
Same sort of punch as before, okay though

Cool battle but my votes Strikta he had better connections punches imo

SiK
01-23-2013, 11:39 PM
3-0 Strik.

Up

SiK
01-25-2013, 09:27 AM
up

Hush
01-25-2013, 11:23 AM

some good concepts, but those angles could of been hit much harder imho

vs

cot dayum strik went ham, needs to keep dropping like this and stick to pics

v/strik

SiK
01-25-2013, 01:44 PM
4-0 Strik wins