PDA

View Full Version : why is there so much mind fuckery here.

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 02:46 AM
As I look around threads you guys really go deep to fuck someones head the fuck up.

Objective
10-29-2013, 02:47 AM
And your problem with that is?

Certain
10-29-2013, 02:51 AM
Were you named after your father's reaction to your birth?

Objective
10-29-2013, 02:52 AM

Zing!

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 02:52 AM
Idunno to somebody like me it's lolworthy but for someone else.. maybe less developed drug problems,anxiety ya could really just shred any ounce of self esteem left in the guy.
It's the way you guys attack people you get real personal as if you know the person sometimes pretty accurate put they're flaws in the forfront and become straight up evil yo

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 02:53 AM

Nahh

Objective
10-29-2013, 03:05 AM
Idunno to somebody like me it's lolworthy but for someone else.. maybe less developed drug problems,anxiety ya could really just shred any ounce of self esteem left in the guy.
It's the way you guys attack people you get real personal as if you know the person sometimes pretty accurate put they're flaws in the forfront and become straight up evil yo

Yeah, well... That's the risk you take by going on the internet to begin with. If you can't handle it, specially a forum like this (I mean, it's pretty obvious how it is around here) you should probably keep yourself in the background as well because people will be jerks and the sarcasm levels are pretty high. Resign, do something else, join another board or whatever. Go to the cypher section on Reddit or something... Don't apply for a job you don't like, kinda, and you should always research your workplace before doing so.

I've struggled with quite a bit myself so I believe I can speak on this issue. Probably not as bad as some of the others around here, but still. I'm currently diagnosed with dysthymia and have been suicidal earlier in my life etc. I mean, let's be realistic here; I didn't fucking join a forum that revolves around battling without expecting someone to make fun of it to the extremes at one time or another. If I was battling irl I would expect someone to throw that shit at my face. I would NOT be battling if I couldn't handle it. Would it be fun if it happened? I wouldn't root for it to happen, but it's not like I could blame anyone else than myself for putting myself out there in the first place. It is what it is.

It basicly boils down to this:

http://i.imgur.com/qpj5L.jpg

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 03:20 AM
But the internet isn't real.
None of u guys talk like that thats the real pathetic part about it.

and look i get it yeah whatever its a rap battle forum so we have to be all mean and egostical dicks cus thats what rap battling is. yeah ok, but what about outside rap battling
i literally walked up on 6 different threads and all of it was mind fuckery on how " your this type of guy and this is how you suck blah blah" like shut the fuckk upp. Its the internet .

Objective
10-29-2013, 03:21 AM
Oh, and when it comes to ''Why''. Because it's fun to fuck with eachother and make jokes. Being dull, reserved and soft about everything isn't fun. It's all about joking around. If you don't like it, don't partake in it and they'll leave you be. That's it, kinda.

Edit: Just respond to the people you want to respond to and ignore the rest. Don't get riled up about stupid shit and things should be fine.

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 03:29 AM
Sometimes it's not that simple lets be realistic man.
Would you? If somebody made a thread right just now completely doing mind fuckeries about your suicidal, drug use would you ignore it? even back when you was in that mental state?

Even if you ignore some shit like that you'll still leave reading that feeling shittier than you already did.ToMe? I see through it so thats why it's lolworthy but not everyones the same and it's cool to joke around but sometimes it's just straight malicious intent to tear a human apart.

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 03:38 AM
Tyler's a fuckin joke he is the head for this whole 12year old kids with no empathy movement going around on twitter making death threats to celebritys like justin bieber or drake. jurking off to grand thef auto no life losers.

Certain
10-29-2013, 03:41 AM
Tyler's a fuckin joke he is the head for this whole 12year old kids with no empathy movement going around on twitter making death threats to celebritys like justin bieber or drake. jurking off to grand thef auto no life losers.

Why are you trying to mindfuck Tyler the Creator?

Objective
10-29-2013, 03:44 AM
Sometimes it's not that simple lets be realistic man.
Would you? If somebody made a thread right just completely doing mind fuckeries about your suicidal, drug use would you ignore it? even back when you was in that mental state?

Even if you ignore some shit like that you'll still leave reading that feeling shittier than you already did.ToMe? I see through it so thats why it's lolworthy but not everyones the same and it's cool to joke around but sometimes it's just straight malicious intent to tear a human apart.

No, I wouldn't. But that's the risk I take by going on the internet to begin with. The internet isn't a fucking toy with safety settings. It's a ragdoll whose possessed with an equal ammount of good and evil spirits that shouts random things at you when you least expect it, and its behavior is driven by how you act and what you expose your own mind to. The more risks you take, the more good/evil things will come out of it, ya feel me? The dumbest thing you could do is picking up that ragdoll without reading the manual, cuz it clearly states 18+ with a decent enough mental state to handle its personality.

I'm not saying it's an excuse for people to be assholes, but it'll happen whether you like it or not, and if you're not prepared you got nothing to do here. Same thing goes for me. Sure, if people push the right buttons I react like any human would do. But the thing is that I know what I'm in for, and if others isn't; I'm sorry, but that's life man. It's cruel. Deal with it like I have done or take a break from the internet like you probably should have done ages ago. Only sociopaths don't react to shit close to home and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a couple of them here as well, but that's one side of the ragdoll I've agreed upon facing every now and then. That's how the internet works. That's how real life works.

I actually understand your concerns and somewhat agree with the stuff you're saying, but to actually start to moderate the free speech/anarchy-ish atmosphere on this board would be to ruin what netcees is all about. If you don't like it; go somewhere else, cuz this place is as free as can be and it's one of the reasons I like it. However; If I couldn't handle it I'd have go deep down in myself and just deal with the fact that I'd have to find somewhere else to go. There's plenty of boards to choose from so it boils down to ego about staying... There's a lot of boards that deals with writing where they take better care of their mentally unstable, maybe even naive and rather stupid as fuck boarders, but Netcees clearly isn't one of them so why bother?

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 03:45 AM
I'm not I think he knows that his fanbase is full of faggots foreal.
I'm not mindfucking him but I thinks its tweets like that make his fans what they are

YDK
10-29-2013, 03:48 AM
Nahh is the sound heard when anybody asked him if he ever turned down a drug or asked if he wanted to live

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 04:00 AM
That sounds really pathetic tbh i'm sorry.
You feel this website woudn't be as fun if someone wasn't getting bashed and bullied in this forum.then you associated it that with freedom of speach? thats scary
thats like verbally assaulting a gay kid but go so much deeper than just calling him a faggot really try to break and crumble the man to pieces then you say "hey man its freedom of speach deal with it".
But the more you try to make a person feel pathetic and worthless your 5x as much pathetic for trying.

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 04:08 AM
You don't feel any fault for what you did because you think they deserved it, they're stupid, weak minded, and it was their fault for logging in to website. who thefuck do you think u are in the first place woah what the fuck? Now it goes much deeper than that you think you're better? because your wording online is better and you can insult online better? and somehow your wittyness online is better? but really what is online? online is a fable its not true your personas r fake ass fuck I saw that idiot bags in video he WAS nothing how he tried so hard to potrayed in this forum he looked like you're average
faggot irl so wtf? WTF r u really to bash anyone? stoppit.

Objective
10-29-2013, 04:09 AM
That sounds really pathetic tbh i'm sorry.
You feel this website woudn't be as fun if someone wasn't getting bashed and bullied in this forum.then you associated it that with freedom of speach? thats scary
thats like verbally assaulting a gay kid but go so much deeper than just calling him a faggot really try to break and crumble the man to pieces then you say "hey man its freedom of speach deal with it".
But the more you try to make a person feel pathetic and worthless your 5x as much pathetic for trying.

You see, if that shit happened and the faggot in question hadn't done anything wrong people would stand up for him and defend him. That's how anarchy works. It balances itself on its own. I wouldn't like it if someone picked on a gay boarder just because they felt like it. I'm pretty sure there'd be enough people to back him up and the bully would be singled out as a fucking homophobic insecure bitch cuz that's what he is if bullying some dudes sexuality is what makes his day go around. The gay person wouldn't be alone against him unless he was a fucking asshole to begin with.

Have you taken a look at the roast threads? People get roasted like hell, after it they get welcomed and taken care of. Only the people that can't deal with it and reacts irresponsibly (extreme defensive mode where they diss everyone or go out of their way to make things right in a community they're a stranger to) leave cuz they realize this isn't a place for them, and that's great. Never dive into shit you don't know anything about. It's a good lesson for anyone, and what greater place isn't netcees to give that lesson? If they had taken a look around they'd see that's how we are to eachother, we joke and have fun and sarcasm is a huge part of the disc section. Look at the tournaments and Open Mic section, it's completely different. Do you think that is by chance?

I'm willing to bet real money on the fact that 90% of this board agrees with the last sentence in your post. The beefs around here usually got some substance to them or is just friendly back'n'forth bashing. If you can't see that this community probably isn't for you either.

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 04:18 AM
Stop doing 180s you went from oh well its there choice for being online in the first place so suck it up too man its just all fun&games we don't mean it its all chill and we ain't those type of dicks.

Objective
10-29-2013, 04:23 AM
Stop doing 180s you went from oh well its there choice for being online in the first place so suck it up too man its just all fun&games we don't mean it its all chill and we ain't those type of dicks.

I'm not doing 180's you fucking idiot. I hate repeating myself, and I shouldn't have to break down my points.. I thought you understood what I was getting at. Now shut the fuck up and read everything I've said before I bash your skull in with your own stupid arguments.

YDK
10-29-2013, 04:27 AM
Stfu nahh your annoying as fuck. Stop crying about getting cyber bullied an just go away before you kill yourself an blame us

10-29-2013, 04:31 AM
Lmao Objective is goin in.

10-29-2013, 04:36 AM
You can't take the heat get out the kitchen bro.

I've been on here forever.. been roasted.. evn had my girl roasted shit tbh yall made her cry haha but real deal i love this environment idk how most of yalls social groups are irl but there isn't too much of a difference in the way me n everyone i kno interacts

Split
10-29-2013, 04:40 AM
bringing real life into the internet is the only time anyone gets personally attacked.

some people don't know how to make friends or fit into a community online, just like some people don't know how to do it in real life.

...and you're concerned about people trying too hard to be top dog on a competitive writing forum?

...fabricating personas when battles feed off personals, weaknesses, flaws, humor etc?

look at it this way: the community basically doesn't want you, unless you can make it want you.
get good at writing
get funny
make friends
be cutthroat

literally anything. except. what. Gamble. does.

your attitude is the same as those faggots who get dumped by a girl, then become white knights, wear fedoras, and talk about how nice guys they are and how every girl likes jerks, and make little social circles to discuss how they never get laid and crotchet brony needlepoint tea cozies.

DEAL WITH IT

Also. It's pretty clear ITT you're vicariously trying to save yourself from Bags by 'standing up' for Gamble. You reek of butthurt.

Already, I know you're gonna join the 10% of members who lurk in every thread, waiting for the slightest mistake to try and stage a coup against Bags/ whoever rustled their jimmies, unable to stand up for themselves because they don't have the "wittyness", attitude, or political ability to confront anyone.

The image you project isn't a fake persona, it's your posting habits you fucking mongoloid. it isnt hard to be good at the internet

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 04:45 AM
No its not. gah it's hopeless really
I remind people my points on how it doesn't bother me because I see through it so any insults personal about me is lolworthy. and i'm not speaking on roasting people on the haha you look like at u got a lazy eye level but the ones where people make essays literally essays no fake autobiographys about another member and try to again.. Mindfuck them.

Beyond
10-29-2013, 04:46 AM
your attitude is the same as those faggots who get dumped by a girl, then become white knights, wear fedoras, and talk about how nice guys they are and how every girl likes jerks, and make little social circles to discuss how they never get laid and crotchet brony needlepoint tea cozies.

You have it backwards, my high level boarding friend.

They were white knights to start and are overly nice to women in a pathetic attempt to gain their approval and ultimately get laid. It fails. They then go from being 'nice guys' into becoming bitter misogynists, the polar opposite of a white knight. The same happens to women who get burned by alphas and end up hating men/becoming lesbian, etc. It's a vicious cycle, my boy.

10-29-2013, 04:50 AM
Wait.. split eight is beyond?

Oooooo..ic.

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 04:53 AM
I'm trying to save myself from bags wtf kinda fuckeries have you done to yourself?
that nigga is last on my mind I just used him as an example of how much of regular faggot he is irl nd thats just one member i can imagine all ya.

Really whats the point though? by the way you make it sound like the internet is an escape for you and anybody who tries to bring up reality is because they cant play pretend as good as you. its soo crazy and you look at ME! as the dummy.geezus Split Eight

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 05:01 AM
Man i'm 2/2 on my truths, I knew that dude was white just by his post even when everyone was lol bashing me saying I'm stupid and wrong ND even predicted that you would dickride tocsave his internet persona. now this and even though you'll call me an idiot andsay i'm wrong at the end of the day you know i'm right.

Beyond
10-29-2013, 05:05 AM
Also. It's pretty clear ITT you're vicariously trying to save yourself from Bags by 'standing up' for Gamble. You reek of butthurt.

In actuality, this will only intensify Bags' ruthlessness and unrelenting assault until the increasingly ginormous target on Nahhh's back reaches Gamble proportions. He would of been better off not saying anything or joining in on the onslaught along with the other legion of Bagonites that religiously board on this site. His decision to go against the grain, supporting public enemy number one around these parts will leave him firmly aligned with the dregs and outcasts of Netcees.com from now until owner #149382 finally Lama's it's unholy existence from the world wide web.

A bleak future, to be sure.

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 05:05 AM
Its alll the fucking same! I'm taking nap peace out niglets

Split
10-29-2013, 05:06 AM
True, bey.. the point is they have no idea what they're doing and blame everyone else for their failures. Also theyre virgins

Funny, Nahhh, because according to my mod panel you're responsible for like, 45 thread tags slandering Bags and calling him white trash, and like three-quarters of your posts are in his threads.

lol... If the internet was my escape I would def not spend my time here, seeing as no one ever believes anything anyone claims

Split
10-29-2013, 05:11 AM
LOL Bagonites.

Nahh, you know everything u post here will still be here when u wake up, right?

Thanks for confirming your empty accusation seven minutes later, to try and make yourself look better in light of discovering the sad news that you're shitty at arguing and reading comprehension... brought a tear to my eye.

Objective
10-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Man i'm 2/2 on my truths, I knew that dude was white just by his post even when everyone was lol bashing me saying I'm stupid and wrong ND even predicted that you would dickride tocsave his internet persona. now this and even though you'll call me an idiot andsay i'm wrong at the end of the day you know i'm right.

The internet is used for entertainment purposes, to have fun and connect with people. Nothing else, stop making it more than it is. There will be internet personas and they'll enrich communities at the same time they might bother others. Because that's what the internet is; don't take it so fucking serious, it's procrastination ffs. And tbh, there will always be a character in any crowd. There's like what? 50-100 people that posts here every now and then actively? Do you HONESTLY expect all of them to get along 24/7? That's stupid. There will be characters around us, and some of them might call you a faggot because you like baseball instead of basketball (for example), deal with it. Instead of being a whiny bitch.. Be part of the ''solution'' or whatever, changing others is definitely NOT the way to go. Focus more on your own actions/behavior, and less on what others do.

This is my last reply to you in this thread.

Split
10-29-2013, 05:17 AM
I predict Nahhh didn't take a nap and is secretly writing a wall of text.

If I'm right it automatically makes me cool and you a faggot! Even if you say I'm wrong I'm right cause I predict things!!!

I like this game

Swerve
10-29-2013, 07:51 AM
emotional vagina

Nahhh needs a wet nap.

MMLRLK
10-29-2013, 09:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

veritas
10-29-2013, 09:13 AM
emotional vagina

Nahhh needs a wet nap.

some lame banned him.

veritas
10-29-2013, 09:18 AM
and dead Splits theory...it is a damn shame that bags gets his repped gassed feeding off of minnows.

at the same time people should learn how to internet.

REAL LIFE
10-29-2013, 09:22 AM
bringing real life into the internet is the only time anyone gets personally attacked.

some people don't know how to make friends or fit into a community online, just like some people don't know how to do it in real life.

LEARN OF ME BEFORE YOU LEARN THE INTERNET

dead man
10-29-2013, 09:42 AM
lol. i might be the only one who find REAL LIFE pretty funny most of the time.

Nahh you need to relax homie. NC will NC. there is a time and place for empathy on the internet too. but usually not.

who are you trying to protect?

REAL LIFE
10-29-2013, 09:45 AM
I AM NO JOKE.

Frank Metts
10-29-2013, 09:56 AM
But the internet isn't real.
None of u guys talk like that thats the real pathetic part about it.

and look i get it yeah whatever its a rap battle forum so we have to be all mean and egostical dicks cus thats what rap battling is. yeah ok, but what about outside rap battling
i literally walked up on 6 different threads and all of it was mind fuckery on how " your this type of guy and this is how you suck blah blah" like shut the fuckk upp. Its the internet .

I'm the same sarcastic, somewhat apathetic, sometimes sympathetic, dropping weird references, asshole on here that I am off here ...

Diode
10-29-2013, 10:07 AM
gamble-like typing detected

Ghost1
10-29-2013, 10:25 AM
I own this frail fuckboy.

Also he said hes taking a nap at 5am est

Obvious foriegn faggit is obv.

GUYS THEY DO NOT NAKE BLACK PEOPLE IN BRITAIN. HE IS A WHITE COWARD.

veritas
10-29-2013, 10:42 AM
Lol at you and I treating netcees like our personal playground.

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm not doing 180's you fucking idiot. I hate repeating myself, and I shouldn't have to break down my points.. I thought you understood what I was getting at. Now shut the fuck up and read everything I've said before I bash your skull in with your own stupid arguments.

You are doing 180's now you switched it up and called me emotional when at the beginning you said you understood the damage it could do but thats what happen your in the internet.

Split Eight to me you sound under developed and immature assfuck. how old are u 20? Maybe still inyour teens. behind all that nice wording and how you try to project yourself as articulate loll u sound like a baby. probably one of those dudes who have no problem with their vision but wear glasses to look "smarter"

nds bags you disgusting piece of useless excuse of a human don't talk to me

Allen Knight
10-29-2013, 11:42 AM
Nc is the thunderdome not a place for everyone

veritas
10-29-2013, 11:49 AM
You are doing 180's now you switched it up and called me emotional when at the beginning you said you understood the damage it could do but thats what happen your in the internet.

Split Eight to me you sound under developed and immature assfuck. how old are u 20? Maybe still inyour teens. behind all that nice wording and how you try to project yourself as articulate loll u sound like a baby. probably one of those dudes who have no problem with their vision but wear glasses to look "smarter"

nds bags you disgusting piece of useless excuse of a human don't talk to me

^this seems legit.

Frank Metts
10-29-2013, 11:54 AM
Nc is the thunderdome not a place for everyone

Nahhh
10-29-2013, 12:00 PM
I think you guys are shinning the wrong light and it's reasonable; but soo not excusable tryna make me come off as the mellow dramatic dude who should just relax but the real point i'm trying to get across.,I just want to remind you of the true reality of what exactly you're doing and the way you respond only proves my point, you speak about the internet like it's a second life and it's cool to act fake because it's the internet thats your excuse. So is it okay for a 60 year old pervert to "pretend" like a 13 year old boy to pick up young girls online? Ya see where 8'm geeting at it's almost delusional excuses as to why its okay to have no life and pretend like someone else online.

Diode
10-29-2013, 12:02 PM
mellow dramatic.

SOMEONE PLEASE CROSS REFERENCE IP WITH GAMBLE AND CONFIRM HE ISN'T VOTING FOR HIMSELF IN THINGS WITH THIS HORRENDOUS ANTI-LULZ ALIAS

Zen
10-29-2013, 12:10 PM
bleak maybe?

veritas
10-29-2013, 12:27 PM
I think you guys are shinning the wrong light and it's reasonable; but soo not excusable tryna make me come off as the mellow dramatic dude who should just relax but the real point i'm trying to get across.,I just want to remind you of the true reality of what exactly you're doing and the way you respond only proves my point, you speak about the internet like it's a second life and it's cool to act fake because it's the internet thats your excuse. So is it okay for a 60 year old pervert to "pretend" like a 13 year old boy to pick up young girls online? Ya see where 8'm geeting at it's almost delusional excuses as to why its okay to have no life and pretend like someone else online.

This seems legit^

Split
10-29-2013, 12:28 PM
ITT Nahhh projects

...the Nagger
10-29-2013, 12:50 PM
My only problem is that I can't ignore people who annoy me.

Objective
10-29-2013, 01:49 PM
So is it okay for a 60 year old pervert to "pretend" like a 13 year old boy to pick up young girls online?

No, it isn't okay. It isn't okay for a young girl/boy to be on the internet either exactly because of that. If shit like that happens it boils down to bad parenting. The internet isn't a fucking toy. It's dangerous as fuck. Take precautions ffs. The internet is just as much a wonderful tool for learning shit as it is everything that's wrong with the world. Stop pretending it's anything else. If you can't handle it; gtfo, this isn't a place for you.

Edit: Please read everything I have said. I am done with you. You fucking suck. Stop trying to defend something that can't be controlled no matter how nice I should act, or how nice you act. It is what it is. Stop crying about it.

Eŋg
10-29-2013, 03:12 PM
i'm superbad at real life. marginally more worse at Real Life. notablyapathetic about tehnetz.

there's a realm between the 2/3, where i thrive, and we're not allowed to write essays (motorcade police parades through east LA) unless they're subject to marking. y'know.

so gtfo out with that shit.

Ghost1
10-29-2013, 03:53 PM
2crip? Zat u boss?

Eŋg
10-29-2013, 04:15 PM
i talk in dregs & fractured
bits, in meaning left in scattered
whits -- and if you wish to understand
(my words, all roguish, underhand)
you end up roiling round the start
like little fishes... about as smart.

* credit to puff. she is my muse.

namix
10-29-2013, 06:47 PM
As I look around threads you guys really go deep to fuck someones head the fuck up.

it's a microcosm within the greater macrocosm yo

as above so below, the board is a reflection of the world -- start changing both here one post or person at a time.

Dope girl
10-29-2013, 06:57 PM
trolls & boerd.

Geno
10-29-2013, 09:17 PM
Gotta love that boerd talk

Show me that crppled nipple, girl