PDA

View Full Version : LMAO WHERE DID THIS GENOCIDE EGO SUDDENLY APPEAR FROM?

Lars
10-29-2013, 09:12 AM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=28077

homie this verse sucked ass

@everyone to thread for confirmation plz

veritas
10-29-2013, 09:20 AM
yeah it wasnt his best work tbh.

dead man
10-29-2013, 09:53 AM
i as well have noticed a significant difference in genocide's posting behavior in recent months, baron. more autonomous, extraverted and egocentric than past boarding. i have attributed it to either increased drug/alcohol usage or an attempt to convey power through dominant personality characteristics. this may convert discussion board respect to more personalized/positive open mic commentary more often than not, and could also work against the bias that OM writers are 'soft' or meek.

requesting PancakeBrah for inter-rater review.

Lars
10-29-2013, 09:54 AM
either way, he's a FAGGOT

LARS DA GAWD RESPONDED ON SEY'S BEHALF

SAY SOMETHING BITCH NIGGA

MYRMIDONS, BITCHES!

dead man
10-29-2013, 09:55 AM
M.

Frank Metts
10-29-2013, 09:57 AM
Overconfidence kills talent 10 times out of 10...

Mike Wrecka
10-29-2013, 11:07 AM
when Lars calls you out in a thread you win a championship title. thats how it works. props

Geno
10-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Lol. U can't see me lars/baron. Whoever.

And I think deadman understands my personality change more than most of the ignorant fucks around here could

Frank Metts
10-29-2013, 11:36 AM

And I think deadman understands my personality change more than most of the ignorant fucks around here could

I like the dickhead side of geno ... It's the epidemy of entertainment

Geno
10-29-2013, 11:41 AM
Werd frank.
And seyance still a fag. Ill take you both. Two on one. Any catergory. Whores

Frank Metts
10-29-2013, 11:42 AM
Werd frank.

Fist fight or razor knife
Got a year and a day ... Still played it like they gave me life - beanie

Lars
10-29-2013, 11:42 AM

i keystyle better than you write

all that bullshit multi-multi nonsense is easy as fuck, Rugged called it as it was and you got all butthurt over it

that was my only problem

Geno
10-29-2013, 11:43 AM
Can't see me in a bar fight either, btch

Lars
10-29-2013, 11:43 AM
Werd frank.

i can out keystyle you on anything

my name one letter away from BARS faggot

Lars
10-29-2013, 11:44 AM
i'll put up my address

come find out

Geno
10-29-2013, 11:45 AM
i keystyle better than you write

all that bullshit multi-multi nonsense is easy as fuck, Rugged called it as it was and you got all butthurt over it

that was my only problem

Ur outta ur fucking mind. Definitely ain't seeing me in a timed keystyle.

Write night. Geno vs lars. Hosted by pancake. Tonight. His topic. His clock.

See u there fag

Lars
10-29-2013, 11:47 AM
address sent

dont try to make this a text battle when you wanted to throw hands, pussy

Geno
10-29-2013, 11:55 AM
Ya. Sent my address also. You can fly to the states, I ant flying to england. Besides, I'm a felon and can't aquire a passport for that, and other reasons anyway.

Strikta
10-29-2013, 12:00 PM
All I know is that Seyance is a faggot.

Lars
10-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Ya. Sent my address also. You can fly to the states, I ant flying to england. Besides, I'm a felon and can't aquire a passport for that, and other reasons anyway.

lmao plz dont make me screenshot what you actually sent

you basically admitted you were scared to post the actual address of the property you reside in, and would only give me the streets name, because you live with your moms

everything else is irrelevent to your post

you're a pussy, i called you out, you dont want the hands.

thread is done.

Geno
10-29-2013, 12:08 PM
Screen shot it, pls. And I never said I live with my moms, fag. I said the house I reside in does not belong to me. The streets are mine though.. see me there

Lars
10-29-2013, 12:09 PM
AHAHAHAHAHA this guy has a answer to everything other than when he can fly out and fight me like he originally wanted to

pathetic.

Geno
10-29-2013, 12:10 PM
Ur outta ur fucking mind. Definitely ain't seeing me in a timed keystyle.

Write night. Geno vs lars. Hosted by pancake. Tonight. His topic. His clock.

See u there fag

Your still ducking this though. You and sey good at ducking, you practice on eachother?

Geno
10-29-2013, 12:12 PM
Dog. You can't see me, I swear to fucking everything unholy which I believe in that you can't fucking see with no hands. You can't. Kill that fagot shit, you and I both know neither one of us is hopping on a plane. But why you ducking the battle callout for tonight?

Inno
10-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Mean while on the Internet.....

...Punches are never thrown

Split
10-29-2013, 12:16 PM
"no one gets activity going on the site like me... I basically am responsible for all the activity in the OM and the discussion. I get controversy going best"

- paraphrased things Genocide has said that I don't agree with

Geno
10-29-2013, 12:20 PM
Stop it split.
The beef I create always gets the OM popping. Hence the change of boarding. Let's not forget, the OM is MY realm. When I want a spike in activity, I create one. Zenland knows what's up, and dead man basically summed it up in this thread. Also, I started atr for the main purpose of creating crews to beef and also get om popping... say it didn't work, say I'm not a hero that has saved all ye OM dwellers the pain of innactivity. When I'm here at 100% I'm unfuckwithable for trafficking.

You still my guy, blind as can be. And that W you just got from doesn't change the fact that you can't see me either

Mr. J
10-29-2013, 12:21 PM
I swore I kept the OM moving...feed was good when I wanted movement

now its flooded with scrapped verses and no show verses....sad days

Lars
10-29-2013, 12:21 PM
why would i hurt this faggot by him taking a loss to me in a battle when i could hurt him by breaking his face in person as he previously requested?

homie scared of the wind-up Lars bomb connecting with his Charlie And The Chocolate Factory glass ceiling jaw

Split
10-29-2013, 12:24 PM
You're not an OM hero that has saved us from inactivity

You're a better writer than me and we're chill. I just literally never see you create any sort of activity lol. Or do anything in the OM, really. No offense brah. That doesn't mean u don't have a ton of influence there, i just don't see what u have done there that has made any activity, that say magazines or ill-nik-a/ Aero diss threads or Manhattan verses have done

Zen
10-29-2013, 12:24 PM
Geno is the best at starting shit. No lie. But maybe you guys can go feed some of my shit? That'd be cool.

Geno
10-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Lars - irrelevant here now.

And mr.j
It suffers because of my lack thereof activity recently as far as trying to create traffic.

And I'm sure that now that I have brought it all out in the open, people will spitefully neglect my sideshow attempts because its an obvious act of alterior motive chasing.

That's ok, heros live long enough to see themselves become the villains. I'm guilty

Fuck it

PancakeBrah
10-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Dropping a shit load of feed on peoples pieces without expecting returns of feed is how to make OM active. It fosters positivity and the impetus to write. No one person spikes OM activity by themselves, and saying so is self serving, arrogant, and incorrect.

Geno
10-29-2013, 12:30 PM
And split, you went on a rather long hiatus while I gave the om a complete turn around in activity. Then I left it to its own devices, only to return and see that it fails to maintain itself without my influencial beefs, and mags, and things of those natures which would create curiosity and excitement from other posters/readers. There's the facts.

I had my moments, you weren't here to notce. I left and havnt been trying tbh. Its all good though. Call it what you want. Those aero and ill nika posts are great... for one thread accumulations of of responses. It doesn't ballance out to bringing mass activity i n "numerous" threads though.

-gawd. And thanks Zenland. ..at least someone recognizes. Lmao

Lars
10-29-2013, 12:31 PM
Tl;dr

your diss to Seyance sucked

Geno
10-29-2013, 12:32 PM
I hear you PancakeBrah
I can't argue with anything you've said except for the part where only posting feed brings activity. There are other ways that are effective.. which I have proven.

Asside from that, I digress.

See y'all later.
-walks away,as the formerly, and more recogniizably humble gen.
Good day

Darth Yoda
10-29-2013, 12:40 PM
lol. I like Mr. J, though I disagree with the part about the activity. Pushing a million verses (though I don't mind, that you do, because it really is great, keep sharing bro) isn't making it more active, well, in a sense, it is. Also, I appreciate your feed. And the OM is running smoothly. Just new heads are posting more often. Nothing wrong with that. I also enjoy Genocide and his 'beef' as odd as I think he may be acting, I don't mind. If someone thinks a certain verse isn't good, that's fine as well. It's just that, we expect it to be more thorough as in why you didn't like it. I know many people don't like my verses, and idk why because nobody ever really explains. Sort of like bags and his imitation of bwhaha with lobster vodka. Though bags hasn't really posted anything of liking as far as I can remember. And I'm pretty sure he was in a horrorcore battle that was horrorBLE. Not taking shots at him, well maybe I am because he's always very verbal in what I do, and how I post around here. Probably jealous, or something. Either way, totally off topic. Taking it to the BA won't really bring activity to the open mic, am I the only one seeing that? Not that I care, because good, activity is activity. But it's not in the open mic. Though the write night idea Geno provided was leaning towards the right area. Also, don't be so sensitive, guys.

Split
10-29-2013, 12:41 PM
And split, you went on a rather long hiatus while I gave the om a complete turn around in activity. Then I left it to its own devices, only to return and see that it fails to maintain itself without my influencial beefs, and mags, and things of those natures which would create curiosity and excitement from other posters/readers. There's the facts.

I had my moments, you weren't here to notce. I left and havnt been trying tbh. Its all good though. Call it what you want. Those aero and ill nika posts are great... for one thread accumulations of of responses. It doesn't ballance out to bringing mass activity i n "numerous" threads though.

-gawd. And thanks Zenland. ..at least someone recognizes. Lmao

That's fair tbh. I remember on old NCs you were like king of the OM in terms of giving fees and all that. You just seem preoccupied with studio stuff the past few months

Come back mayne

Geno
10-29-2013, 12:43 PM
<3
:..(

Zen
10-29-2013, 12:47 PM
Mr. J is great with feeding which is awesome considering that most people who drop in the om do not feed, and he consistently drops new shit. He's great. The problem is that there are people who are the exact opposites of Mr. J who drop a piece once a month and feed NOTHING, or they say "This is good." I know my shit's good...I wrote it.

Darth Yoda
10-29-2013, 12:48 PM
I say 'this is good a lot'.

I have dropped a few thorough feed though.

Mr. J
10-29-2013, 01:01 PM
Don't act like I haven't been around since my consistent name changes

when NC 1.0 shut down I decided to take a hiatus from topicals

due to lack of motivation to bring something new forth I rather toy with words now

back when Glos was running the OM back when Sey Sey used to get fed up with a lot of people

back when Billy thought he could have my name..before all the run arounds I helped out tremendously
I see darth following in my footsteps with a nod here and there
I seen beegee do the same...I could go through and do it again
but I'm on my phone and my lack of interest has gone down hill

speaking of NC 1.0

are my pieces still archived somewhere @GoW
I want my Tilt-A-Whirl piece

shout out to Split for recognition of my alter ego
Ima flood the OM again once I get off this wagon

dead man
10-29-2013, 01:03 PM
damn i forgot about iglos

he was a cool guy.

Lars
10-29-2013, 01:05 PM
iglos my homie

got him on the facebook

he doing it real out there

Mr. J
10-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Glad to know he's still at it...tell him Q said what up Lars

Lars
10-29-2013, 01:10 PM
what was your old name?

Darth Yoda
10-29-2013, 01:11 PM
I've always gave head nods. So does my counterparts. We're allowed.

Mr. J
10-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Squiggly 12 squiggly....
Matter of fact I had a lot of names there

YDK
10-29-2013, 01:18 PM
I can get y'all a buddy pass with Delta, helluva lot cheaper than a regular ticket

veritas
10-29-2013, 01:19 PM
elab?

Certain
10-29-2013, 01:26 PM
If someone thinks a certain verse isn't good, that's fine as well.

:(

Ghost1
10-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Wait

Mr j is squigly line 12?

No shit....

Huh.

Eŋg
10-29-2013, 04:45 PM
Dropping a shit load of feed on peoples pieces without expecting returns of feed is how to make OM active.

yes.

I know many people don't like my verses, and idk why because nobody ever really explains.

sorry. i think the zeitgeist of NC's OM is too daunting a current to swim against. who trynna get swept away? i can't swim, very well. i walk like a motherfucker, though.

Squiggly 12 squiggly....
Matter of fact I had a lot of names there

is that Qwarterz, though? because me and Qwarterz were cool and you generally annoy me.

i recall feeding a page worth of threads and being happy to get a third of that back, if that. yet i suppose that was selfish, if it were my intention. then there was rare occasion i would go on feeding sprees like i was chasing a fat bitch, w/o dropping new material. i think that was selfless. ish.

Split you were only around in NC's dying days, iirc. that section has had many ebbs and flows, and it was never due to one person. no, not even you, Rawn. tbh you killed that section. faggot. i hate you. i don't. but there is an actual dislike there. a bit. you write well, though, verse, i mean. do that more. make general posts less.

iglos loved that multi nonsense.

Ghost1
10-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Yes thats qwarterz. But who r u doe?

Split
10-29-2013, 05:01 PM
OG Qwarterz

Eŋg
10-29-2013, 05:31 PM
OG Qwarterz

was good. i beat him, though.

But who r u doe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vlM1ekJ144

brb 200 posts.

Mr. J
10-29-2013, 05:35 PM
My annoyances come with the alias

namix
10-29-2013, 06:41 PM
Why even make a thread like this Lars?

This doesn't make either of you look good.

You're a vet yo.

Seyance
10-29-2013, 07:57 PM
the verse was terrible, i didn't even want to be apart of it. was actually looking forward to you putting up a good fight too spitler. why even bother with such a half ass verse? lars had to slap you around for it, hopefully you'll think more wisely in the future.

Geno
10-29-2013, 07:59 PM
I can dig it.

Wise Wiggles
10-29-2013, 08:01 PM
Oxus reminds me of English..

Yes... Why yes he does..

PancakeBrah
10-29-2013, 08:31 PM
i as well have noticed a significant difference in genocide's posting behavior in recent months, baron. more autonomous, extraverted and egocentric than past boarding. i have attributed it to either increased drug/alcohol usage or an attempt to convey power through dominant personality characteristics. this may convert discussion board respect to more personalized/positive open mic commentary more often than not, and could also work against the bias that OM writers are 'soft' or meek.

requesting PancakeBrah for inter-rater review.

I feel that the highlighting of Geno's 'ego' in this topic is a bit askew, and I'm not entirely sure where the perception came from or if it's all that accurate. He's always worn a thorny personality on the board. The drug/alcohol idea has legs, but I don't think he's been different than before. He's just posted more. I don't think it's an overt and conscious decision by him. He didn't wake up one day and say 'I'm going to start stirring the pot and proclaiming my own excellence'. He's always subtly insisted that he's dope, maybe the best here, without saying it, like the majority of this site. His part of Netcee's zeitgeist is that of the outlier, a steadfast faucet of talent who works the fringes without much care for the rest of it. Lately he's just used his own self-opinion in a more vocal manner, and now he's the subject of a troll. The 'dominant personality characteristics' are inherent and nothing new; he's a self proclaimed Satanist and he's unabashed and confident in that role. The mere existence of someone like that, so open, frequently writing dope and recognized pieces here speaks more than a perceived shift in boarding to the more vocal. It's still the same Geno, just more exposed. His traits and personality are more open to dissection, but they've always been there and they're the same as they've always been.

Geno
10-29-2013, 08:34 PM
I think your my favorite person here about 90% of the time anymore, there days.
PancakeBrah

Ghost1
10-29-2013, 08:41 PM
That got to be a bit redundant tho....no?

PancakeBrah
10-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Probably.

Geno
10-29-2013, 08:55 PM
~shruggs~

Perhaps, but ill take it and keep moving wth it though.

dead man
10-30-2013, 12:11 AM
I feel that the highlighting of Geno's 'ego' in this topic is a bit askew, and I'm not entirely sure where the perception came from or if it's all that accurate. He's always worn a thorny personality on the board. The drug/alcohol idea has legs, but I don't think he's been different than before. He's just posted more. I don't think it's an overt and conscious decision by him. He didn't wake up one day and say 'I'm going to start stirring the pot and proclaiming my own excellence'. He's always subtly insisted that he's dope, maybe the best here, without saying it, like the majority of this site. His part of Netcee's zeitgeist is that of the outlier, a steadfast faucet of talent who works the fringes without much care for the rest of it. Lately he's just used his own self-opinion in a more vocal manner, and now he's the subject of a troll. The 'dominant personality characteristics' are inherent and nothing new; he's a self proclaimed Satanist and he's unabashed and confident in that role. The mere existence of someone like that, so open, frequently writing dope and recognized pieces here speaks more than a perceived shift in boarding to the more vocal. It's still the same Geno, just more exposed. His traits and personality are more open to dissection, but they've always been there and they're the same as they've always been.

I think deadman understands my personality change

Mr. J
10-30-2013, 01:06 AM
Oxus reminds me of English..

Yes... Why yes he does..

Now that I think of it this is true

DLB
10-30-2013, 01:13 AM
genoswag

PancakeBrah
10-30-2013, 01:14 AM
dead man just likes to make me feel dumb i think