PDA

View Full Version : Pancake was right

veritas
10-30-2013, 06:35 PM
This board lessens me.....I had an epiphany today, not a dear diary moment, even though it kind of was, just know that I realized you were right.

NYCSPITZ
10-30-2013, 10:16 PM
pancake's smarter than u by a pretty decent degree to be real

veritas
10-30-2013, 10:26 PM
Elaborate please?

oats
10-30-2013, 10:52 PM
I personally subscribe to Gardner's multiple intelligences theory, and thusly assert that Pancake and Veritas have different sets of intelligences. That being said, I'm beginning to doubt Veritas' credentials. He should PM me a picture of his diplomas or a screenshot of his transcripts to verify.

NYCSPITZ
10-30-2013, 10:57 PM
o i c

NYCSPITZ
10-30-2013, 11:06 PM
let's humor oats

musical - rhythmic & harmonic: NYC. Cake and I write on a similar level but imagine him trying to spit a rap verse? lol. Veritas raps pretty good but I'm better.
visual - spatial: NYC. My vision is horrible yet I still sink jump shots like nothing???
verbal - linguistic: Cake.
logical - mathematical: NYC
bodily - kinesthetic: NYC or Cake
interpersonal: NYC is a baller veritas is too comfortable with the married life and pancake is still fighting through some parenting issues (hope u break past that)
intrapersonal: I'd say this one's a three way tie we are all very introspective in our own way cake and i do it drunk a lot veritas is a psychologist
naturalistic: pancake because he lives in the vast plains
existential: Veritas

oats
10-30-2013, 11:11 PM
lol nice wiki job. tbh though, the wikipedia article is prob better than reading his actual work - it's brilliant and thorough but really stiff to read.

in any case, I respect your rationale for those positions.

Mael
10-30-2013, 11:23 PM
Can a person be infinitely stupid?

veritas
10-31-2013, 08:02 AM
I personally subscribe to Gardner's multiple intelligences theory, and thusly assert that Pancake and Veritas have different sets of intelligences. That being said, I'm beginning to doubt Veritas' credentials. He should PM me a picture of his diplomas or a screenshot of his transcripts to verify.

My credentials are legit.....cake was right in a way. I waste too much time here when I could be doing greater works. This place is a distraction. I must follow my destiny.

namix
10-31-2013, 08:36 AM
This board lessens me.....I had an epiphany today, not a dear diary moment, even though it kind of was, just know that I realized you were right.

You and cake are both wise imo, especially when emotions are tempered. the best and brightest of us too often bring each other down rather than raise each other up.

I like to remind myself that every exchange leads to bidirectional change.

There's strength to be found in a stroll through hell; as long as we come out, or change it, before we lose ourselves.

Sharp
10-31-2013, 10:21 AM
let's humor oats

visual - spatial: NYC. My vision is horrible yet I still sink jump shots like nothing???

leaned lol

dead man
10-31-2013, 10:27 AM
:/

veritas
10-31-2013, 09:07 PM
Upping

Mael
10-31-2013, 09:32 PM
alpha what exactly?

you have the personality of someone who will spend his life working at one of those 30 minute oil change huts.

It's a play on my name being Mael, hence Alpha Mael. Interesting, so you think there's a correlation between online personas and career paths? By that logic, you and your friends lil tonio, REAL LIFE and emotional vagina suggest a real life instantiation of transsexual street life.

Tell me what's really on your mind.

veritas
10-31-2013, 09:42 PM
I will buddy.

Tonio pokes fun at the contradictory nature of the toughest most ghetto black guys turning queer in prison and still acting tough. ...and thus a character study into cognitive dissonance.

Real life and emotional vagina are also psycholgogical studies....see if you can figure it out.

Now what of the person who calls themself a self proclaimed alpha male on the internet?

What does that say..? Dont answer friend. It says volumes.....

Lets start with the first question you will not sufficienlty answer: what is an alpha male and who told you that you were one?

Mael
10-31-2013, 09:49 PM
I will buddy.

Tonio pokes fun at the contradictory nature of the toughest most ghetto black guys turning queer in prison and still acting tough. ...and thus a character study into cognitive dissonance.
Yeah, that's actually funny.

Real life and emotional vagina are also psycholgogical studies....see if you can figure it out.
I suppose you're just frustrated with people and their lies.

Now what of the person who calls themself a self proclaimed alpha male on the internet?

What does that say..? Dont answer friend. It says volumes.....

Lets start with the first question you will not sufficienlty answer: what is an alpha male and who told you that you were one?
You're smart. But clearly you're not smart enough. As I said, it was merely a play on my name. Do I consider myself an alpha male irl? No. Neither do I wish to be, too much responsibility. Again, your logic is flawed. DLB changed his name to Death, does that suggest he thinks of himself as the angel of death? Not to mention names like The Mind Assasin, Rocket Pirate Ninja Slayer and Jesus Rifle or w/e the fuck that dudes name is. It's all internet, mate.

oats
10-31-2013, 09:50 PM
My credentials are legit.....cake was right in a way. I waste too much time here when I could be doing greater works. This place is a distraction. I must follow my destiny.

Send that pm

Ghost1
10-31-2013, 09:51 PM
Srsly...go back to the battke arena mael.

veritas
10-31-2013, 09:55 PM
So you wish to be an alpha male is what you are saying?

Honestly tell me what is preventing you?

Mael
10-31-2013, 09:59 PM
So you wish to be an alpha male is what you are saying?

Honestly tell me what is preventing you?

Same thing that's preventing you from being a 'mind assassin'.

veritas
10-31-2013, 10:00 PM
Send that pm

Pm sent

veritas
10-31-2013, 10:02 PM
Not me...not yet. You..you first.

You want to be an alpha male....why?

What is stopping u?

Mael
10-31-2013, 10:10 PM
Not me...not yet. You..you first.

You want to be an alpha male....why?

What is stopping u?

You aren't very good at this, but I'll entertain the bs anyways. I want to be an alpha male just like I want to be successful. If you're telling me you're not trying to be successful in life, then you've got screws missing. Unless you're the type that simply can't excel and live in denial, telling yourself being mediocre and living in poverty is enough. Let's get real, mate.

Bags Payne

Hi, dago. I'm having a trollversation with Veritas, please go away. Or PM him if you're really that desperate.

veritas
10-31-2013, 10:17 PM
You didnt answer the question friend....

Zen
10-31-2013, 10:23 PM
Veritas where's tonio at? Ain't seen him in awhile.

oats
10-31-2013, 10:24 PM
Veritas has been inspected and verified. This thread may continue.

Ghost1
10-31-2013, 10:32 PM
Mael on here thinking hes gonna beat the game.

But in reality the board sinks to an even more loathsome place to log into while his negalulz spree marches on.

veritas
10-31-2013, 10:33 PM
Maeo on here thinking hes gonna beat the game.

But in reality the board sinks to an even more loathsome place to log into while his negalulz spree marches on.

You do what you can...you work with what you got. I find humor in strange places here tbh.

veritas
10-31-2013, 10:34 PM
Veritas where's tonio at? Ain't seen him in awhile.

Banned.

Zen
10-31-2013, 10:35 PM
Free Tonio.

veritas
10-31-2013, 10:36 PM
Free tonio nigga
310 repping

Mael
11-01-2013, 01:54 AM
Mael on here thinking hes gonna beat the game.

Probably one of your better attacks. Appreciate the proper use of grammar/punctuation in contrast to what you usually post. I question it's validity though. Amusing for a man entering into his 30's. Clearly your lulz-score is over 9000.

At least you're excelling at something in life, right? I mean, beating a nobody in wit, lulz and NC recognition on a board I rarely visit must be up there, right?

You didnt answer the question friend....

I surely did. Now it's your turn to answer mine. What's up with being this "mind assassin"? Do you think having profiles of members with you 'figuring them out' makes you superior as a human?

Mr. J
11-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Alpha Bill.was a interesting writer

veritas
11-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Probably one of your better attacks. Appreciate the proper use of grammar/punctuation in contrast to what you usually post. I question it's validity though. Amusing for a man entering into his 30's. Clearly your lulz-score is over 9000.

At least you're excelling at something in life, right? I mean, beating a nobody in wit, lulz and NC recognition on a board I rarely visit must be up there, right?

I surely did. Now it's your turn to answer mine. What's up with being this "mind assassin"? Do you think having profiles of members with you 'figuring them out' makes you superior as a human?

show me where in your response you stated what was keeping you from being an alpha male please?