'heard white men can't jump.. and obviously can't text either
even ya girl a say u aint hot with the writtens
his verses aint mind blowing..and she obviously didnt
recognition he wants it, corny lines he throws em in bunches
i wana be polite sooo...... geno is what i say to ur punches
nigga i know you a homo n fake, so word to god I hate
ya mom grabbed 2 ugly sticks an played a drum solo on ya face

Genocide

listen whore -you aint lockin it down, ya just a small hush behind a more popular sound..
ill grab ya ear drums -start poppin'em out, n watch deaf con laugh at u for jockin his style//
i walk into the room just steppin in shyt, ill prolly drop first n prove your a definite bitch..
at the bottom of the totem pole 'reppin ya clique', shit -your only there cuzz no one else with that letter exists!!!...//
your a Decoy Hush, clash cats be like '(H)e aint shyt to us', tell him to (SH)ush......
irrelevant fuCc, you only call yaself hush ..cuzz it sounds much better than STFU!!!//
ya wack son -im a problem like swine flu, ur the crews punchin bag n now your mine to..
well placed at the end of the group -so we can all run a train directly behind you!!!//
listen punk ass hooka -im olympic devine, ur a bitch -n im made from a different design..
break ya neck to my lyrics -commit suicide, just lose -n ill let ya crew convince you to die//
u makin noise for brooklyn son? -fuCc you, philly rep n i go hard -its whetever u wanna do..
so expect a dead Silence -and an even deader Hush in memmory of you!!..//
then again homo -AnOn bringin earth quakes n violence, so embrace your highness...
clash pumpin Hush up -until theese haymakers Deflate ya face n Break the Silence!!!..//
Sound keeps gettin filtered by Hush -but he would Service you, so would Suther n Servical..
so keep that name til i murda u, cuzz ya self titled rep explains why nobodies heard of u!!!//
n you still remain little or less -skillfull in text, ya tollerance for Dohpe is brittle at best..
so imma force u to give MetaSin head -cuzz i know you'll OD in the middle of sex//...
i dont get it -or pretend to undastand why ya so big headed -wait.... yes i do...
its cuz ya mouth's full from the dicks in ya crew -n ya pic proves that ya head just grew!!!//
hold ya breath til ya neck gets blue -purple brown n yellowish green..
while i punch you in the chest til you sing off beat -like an occapella routine//...
n if your known for rippin a track -then ill be known for rippin U harder......cuzz look..
while your sleepin on me ill dig in ur ass -n u'll wake up with it ripped even bigger 2maro//
now ask the diggy doc -clash's whole staph/staff has just been diagnosed as malpractice..
ya not sicc just pissed -cryin while ya ass is developin massive diaper rashes//...
babies of rap -all that n beyound, standin there in ya pic like your actually shocked..
lookin like a true runt -n that fuccin bitch really is your actual mom// .......yeah...
AnOn to sick with the flow, while your dumb ass sits around juss missin the jokes...
Hush's title's really hittin it close, a choke artist cuzz i just dumped Kids in his throat//..

Winner: Hush