trap.
02-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Kungfugrip

your rhymes are all ugly. weak punches & horrid connectors
if you the boss lyricist, i'm downsizing ur sector from the Board of Directors
so forget all that weak shit, you fall to the wayside, guy
when i choke him out u'll see Lark'n Screech like dance cards at Bayside High
and this'll be kinda like UFC in just a minute, buddy
cuz when i get a Kimora on you, it'll take more than just that Russel Simmons money
no skills, no lyrics, no presence. so what's next for u
cuz i'll put ur career on Ice till it's checking into Promises for meth abuse
heard you were someone to watch. but u ain't vicious u slob
& if i Reference one of your verses, i'd get turned down for a dishwasher job
who gassed u. ur setups trash & ur punches tragic
i got a Sterling reputation. urs belongs on the inside of a hustler's jacket
& that's not to mention me & my crew are stuffin your girlie
forget signage & medians, you could make a Four-Way Stop just by coming home early
fuck England. Britain's gay. we don't need any proof of that
God Save the Queen when my fist goes Mach 5 at ur jaw & makes a Union, jack
didn't i already sweep you once? BRL went down, but i see u poser
u were still an up and comer then. for 3 years. or in other words 'mediocre'

Larkin

Did a little bit of research and found your so bitch maid you should be cleaning my house
Switch places and i'm cleaning you out, but won't need an e-bay account to sell Jesus's blouse
By now you know my pen games crazy, i'm the cockiest lyricist, post modern hobby is spiritualist
You cross me and i'll pull out my shoddy to give your skull an out of body experience
I'll make a Canadian flag out of the remains of your girls brains and a bat, then pee on her hearse
Wait in my Jag w/ a rapist moustache and run you down at home like you were stealing from third
Me being underrated is a fuckin understatement, you know i'll be the greatest to wear the crown
You hate me, its apparent how you got a chip on your shoulder thats not for tracing your whereabouts
Incest is inbred in your country, i've heard, your overhyped and less than impressive w/ words
Stressing THAT verse was a bigger aunti-climax than your Dads... that lead to your birth
This kid claims to spit flames w/ big names when actually it's myths, tales and fantasy
You don't get dames, sex, brain, your pimp games a fallacy, you need to get a Grip on reality
This is Kermit the Frogs last tournament drop cause its obvious you came played w/ your concepts
Rot in flames, it's gory cause if your body tells a story i'll leave a coroner the table of contents
When you post, people want to punch you and laugh how you were once cool, but ass now
And fuck you if you cast doubt, don't you go to the movies?...
...We all know KungFu gets bad mouthed

Winner: Kungfugrip