PDA

View Full Version : I’d never hit a good woman… but I’ve no problem punching bitches in the face.

Lars
02-05-2013, 04:32 AM
This was wrote for a new track we're recording. Enjoy or endure.

Since you’ve gone away… I’ve had time to sit and contemplate the shit that’s on my brain. There’s something I want to say for all the difference what it makes see you were quick to want your mates to feel your vitriolic hatred. I did you wrong, but face it, what I did with whatshername is insignificant you stated that our kid was on the way but that you didn’t want our baby. To piss me off you’d blame me, always twisting what I’d say, ‘cause you’re vindictive. Populating their opinions of me making them think that I’m a waste. It was complicated. And I’d never hit a good woman… but I’ve no problem punching bitches in the face.

Split
02-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Sup Lars, welcome to AOB.

I should bear in mind is an audio track, yeah? I dunno mate, I like most of your writing but this had exactly one rhyme followed by a syllable line on the off beat... Feel like it was rather repetitive and uninspired in terms of scheming.

Felt legit, some good vocab in there though "vitriolic" might be heavy for audio, but whatever. Hope ur secretary isn't catching knuckledusters

Stick around dude, may your hats stay furry

Flow
02-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Lol, I read it how you want it read fam. Sounds good but be interested in the type of tune its spit over. Liked the content, but as a polished peice could do with some work.

The closer is clearly the highlight for me....I feel that mantra on life

CopyPat
04-15-2013, 03:15 PM
2 responses??? Wackness. this is nice buddy, lovin the style, obviously you got it on lock. love reading these. keep posting

Lars
04-19-2013, 06:19 AM
This is different from my usual in text, it's wrote to a beat we plan on recording with @MMLP

just need to find a better quality file tbh

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Sup Lars, welcome to AOB.

I should bear in mind

See that??? I got the nuances hidden in there.. dope drop laaaaaaars.

Holler