Utmost
02-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Not much

namix
02-05-2013, 10:30 PM
waddup G'

namix
02-05-2013, 11:39 PM
shit - we're going to clean up in this....

Team namix Anonymous Utmost Jah Homie Genocide

can ya'll drop me a link or post up your most recent battle?

I want to give a quick review in advance.

PS - i deliberately shook off the rust on my end in preparation for this, ala "The Emperor's Gear" OM,

PLEASE tell me if anything is off dudes - because I know the fundamentals can't change dramatically, but I've been out of the battlescene for a hot minute --- so if styles have change/etc., help me adjust so i can tailor any feedback i have along the way to what the audience is looking for.

namix
02-06-2013, 12:07 AM
ya'll wanna share your IMs too?

mine is world of chaos @ aol

Utmost
02-06-2013, 01:37 AM
dont got an AIM but i'll make one so its easier.

As far as battling go, nameplays, personals n wordplay seem to get votes. Only "certain ppl" get away with gun/physical bars when there just average.. imagery isnt used as heavy anymore either

Utmost
02-06-2013, 01:39 AM
namix

you should reach out to someone like dominate or knux as an assistant, not sure who you have in mind but those would be good starts

Anonymous
02-06-2013, 02:53 AM
Hey guys, checking in.
My last battle was on NC's so I don't think I can share it haha. But it was pretty below-average

namix
02-06-2013, 09:16 AM
word fellas

please do get a quick IM if you can --- imo, the realest convos are always in real-time

Please do drop links OR post a an old verse you have saved.
Anonymous - do you have a drop saved you can post - if not, tell me who a couple people you've battled in the past were --- I can try to find it in the google chache!

Help me help you to help us yo! :cool:

Geno
02-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Aim = ADOLFspitler

Utmost
02-06-2013, 01:26 PM
AIM = evildoohickey@gmail.com

last battle

http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?415-Round-1-Utmost-vs-Ill-Nik-A-%28NIK-WINS%29

Geno
02-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Btw. My battle with defiant. Smh @ losing this shit. Still struggling with wording the most. I have ideas and concepts... but I feel like my settups are lacking which make fofr a horrible punch if ya undadig me

http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?408-Round-1-Defiant-vs-Genocide-Defiant-wins

Anonymous
02-07-2013, 12:57 AM
namix The last person I battled was Prophet (Malachi) I'm not sure if you can find that? I think I've improved since then though. I can post an OM?

namix
02-07-2013, 12:58 PM
namix

you should reach out to someone like dominate or knux as an assistant, not sure who you have in mind but those would be good starts

BTW, just posted a thread in the Mod forum to Knux - I think he has a complimentary style, hopefully he's down.

namix
02-07-2013, 01:36 PM
namix The last person I battled was Prophet (Malachi) I'm not sure if you can find that? I think I've improved since then though. I can post an OM?

Do you have none of your old work saved?

I just tried digging DEEP into the google ***he directly, literally customizing the web***he URL...
http://web***he.googleusercontent.com/search?q=***he:www.netcees.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152494

I found your thread, and cleaned it up to foot with the standard... it's just not there dude.

Do you have any work saved on your computer bro?

Otherwise, yea I'm down with you posting an OM --- or even keying something up in here for our eyes only --- totally up to you bro, but the benchmark is going to help for sure!

Anonymous
02-08-2013, 12:31 AM
namix I'l Key 20 or so bars for the OM tonight. Any thing I should focus on in particular? Would it help if made it flow focused or wordplay focused?