PDA

View Full Version : Hush vs Utalkn2me

trap.
02-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Utalkn2me

Dude I listen to your lines and say this "Makes no sense!"/See your more light skinned than an mixed asian kid/ I could be cruel and call you drake or prince, mixed with a baby chimp/ the closest u ever been to being superman are your bed sheets when you were the age 0f 6/ you like to touch balls on the rebound, which explains why u look like tayshaun prince.

And your rap career is like your powdered nose, a DOWNWARD SLOPE, that shit sticks out the most, its so big around your nose, that you can sniff an ounce of coke, when breathing while your mouth is closed.

You look like you can camouflage just by standing in front of the white house// Your'e white as crack, now u can relate to amy whinehouse// your parents still put you in timeout// your the only person ive ever seen that tries too do the ROCKS facial expression with both eyebrows//

Everytime HUSH spits people tell him to quit but he claims HE CANT STOP/ He claims his flows are way hot// He hollers out the "SECRETS IN THE TANKTOP"//

Ill tie you to a plank and run you over with a jetski// Then u force u too watch smash your mother like a can of PEPSI/ then video tape it and let the whole NET SEE(CEE)//

I dont care if your in the HOF, i can still go line for line, and rhyme for rhyme,/ People think a #8 seed cant beat a #1 seed, thats mighty fine/ BUT THE NEW YORK KNICKS DID IT BACK IN 99'!

Hush

Your business proposal is weak..nobodys trying to follow u geek
Who else but YOU would suck 1000 dicks a day at a dollar a peice
Its another wigger typing slang online like “yo dawg I got this rap locked”
You aint even tough talk. Your just another faggot typing in caps lock
Lama know u got the worst lines and I got the best flow
So Ranking u 8th wasn’t a good call..it was a presidential pardon to a felon on deathrow
Listen bum, your whole swag is gay and your rhymes is whack
dude if UtalkN2me all I wana hear is "do u want fries with that”
this is your exit first round..dont get hit by the door hinge
me winnings a dead giveaway. So I’ll turn netcees into a black market for organs
your the worst of the worst cuz ur rapping is garbage
everybody knows whens its u-turn he'll just end up back where he started

Winner: Hush