PDA

View Full Version : Props to NAMIX, MIC WRECKER & whoever is running the Topical Tutoring Programmes...

Immaculate
02-06-2013, 12:21 AM
Appreciate that yal would go outta yo way to mentor some of us cats who are willing to learn..

@Mic Wrecker
namix

Also, since this is poppin off, I would like to know if I can get some tutoring with battle bars around here, I know Im shit at short bars lol so if there are any chill as dudes or dudettes who are willing to mentor me re: bar battles, then that would be appreciated. Thanks.

namix
02-06-2013, 12:32 AM
absolutely -- can you drop a link to your latest 'ish?

Immaculate
02-06-2013, 12:44 AM
Well this is the "latest"... I been lazy on my pen

http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?191-The-Marvel-Collab-ft-Nice-Pure-Energy-Immaculate-and-Campbell

namix
02-06-2013, 12:53 AM
no doubt -- you rogue in this?

i will use this as a reference pt to help you get to short bar -- i used to write really long bars for a short-bar guy, so it was something i learned to scale back for the most part.

do you have AIM? might be easier to talk on there at some point...

how i approach shortbar is not very different from how i'd approach longbar --- i think shortbar will help you keep your concepts more focused and impactful for sure though

Immaculate
02-06-2013, 01:09 AM
Yup Im Rogue.

& okay, thats cool, use it. And no I dont have AIM lol how do I set it up?

Yeah, I tend to get carried away with long bars in my OM drops, but il take any advice I can.

Hush
02-06-2013, 08:21 AM
Lay off the carbs hun

namix
02-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Yup Im Rogue.

& okay, thats cool, use it. And no I dont have AIM lol how do I set it up?

Yeah, I tend to get carried away with long bars in my OM drops, but il take any advice I can.

Hey Immac, just google "setup an AIM account", it's suuuuper easy. like i just told my team in the mentor tournament, the realest convos always take place in real-time.