PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 - Mordycai (0-0) vs. Clockwise (0-0) - MORDYCAI WINS VIA NS

Mike Wrecka
11-11-2013, 09:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZDKwyvm.jpg
Season 2

Rules

Verse Due Date - Thursday 23:59 PST

Voting Deadline - Sunday 23:59 PST

Line Limits - 16 - 48 Max can be higher if both agree

Voting - Must vote on 3 battles and post voting links in this thread, preferably all in one post.

If you don't vote on 3 battle you will be given a loss. If you lose by votes and don't vote on other battles you receive a one week suspension.

Topic

Gravel Pit

Good Luck Mordycai Clockwise

Clockwise
11-11-2013, 04:01 PM
dope topic.

timeless
11-11-2013, 07:33 PM
yeah I dig it

timeless
11-14-2013, 05:10 PM
Establishment : Gravel Pit

Cracks in the pavement bled roses with battered roots, that produce amazingly dead poses
A facade in time pours in old memories of dread yet she remains to step focused
One foot at a time she steps cautiously yet nautiously, she stops and pauses to see 'it'...
...'me', the incredible disturbance I am, sensed love for years yet it still costs to breathe it

Alone in the wind's drift, I gaze at my old home and people that I've been with
A reminisce of the past set in stone and its so regal how Ill miss it
Like when a ship sinks, memories so fond all lost in the deepest of the pacific
After I dissolve and crumble, I want her to solve the puzzle of my life, thatd be terrific
I had it all, the view, the hue I put off so electrifying she always had to stop and eye it
She would describe it to all her friends all wild like.."It's so inspiring, you cant deny it!"
Im gonna miss her a lot, I guess I was cursed this way, wish I could just put these words on page
Turn to a new day without ever learning her name and no concerns with the curtains she's raised
Her hair cast a burgundy flame, the whole family ashamed cuz she had no assertive gains..
..on life, and despite her going nowhere fast, love and care was her cash and no nerves in her frame
A hundred and one million shades of gray and black paved this wave of massive clouds in the sky
They pummelled their way overhead as a new arrival of depression was found surrounding my mind

Fall is here and winter soon...I miss the moon..
..that summer kept cuz darkness is all that's left
I fell to my fast death, let out my last breath
As soon as I landed...a thought awoke me
I realized that we werent meant to be, past tense
Cuz I'm just another fallen leaf on this oak tree

My structure is crumbling, nowhere to stand
Spare the sand and let my roots travel within
To find the gravel pit where out love begins
And it's something when we can't establish it
Enough rhyme and reason to unravel bliss
Yet I cant believe what I've been gathering
The type of information that matters when..
..the hourglass of life fades and static wins

Clockwise
11-14-2013, 09:11 PM
need an ext, feel free to retract your verse and drop tomorrow.

timeless
11-15-2013, 03:56 PM
So how long are all these extensions for? 24 hours? Holding everyone up, should just let em all sign back in for next week.