PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati thread

Badweather
02-06-2013, 12:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idAz7mFKPrc

Fart
02-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Just think its interesting that the Vatican hides tons of knowledge from the world in their library. Shit is Suspect

Obey
02-06-2013, 07:35 PM
I watched bits of this the other day

they all have such mirrored beliefs and they are fully aware of these demonic spirits working inside them. My only question is how are they educated to believing the same thing, is there a head satanist who teaches these people?

I mean we are all aware illuminati is a secret society

Nigma
02-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Perhaps incomprehensible experience is the only means of such education

rothschild
02-06-2013, 07:57 PM
so much complete bullshit in that video, gtfo.. there's still some in this, but atleast it tries to be factual.. instead of just taking clips from a tenacious d film, where they are trying to show satanistic symbols.. it's part of the topic of the film, the pick is created from the devil.. it's no hidden meaning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLp9xigjajM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICc4pxx_mDg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YsFkDWa_XY

decide what you believe is true, don't take it all as fact..

King Ra.
02-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Illuminati = "Illuminated or Enlightened Ones".

A bunch of rich, sadistic fucks who think they have the keys to knowledge.... and they don't. They are too blind to understand any of it because they are distorted within. Anyways, the Illuminati is not a secret society. Nothing secret about a group if people know about them. Plus, this Illuminati shit is just a disguise of the bigger issue(s) at hand- nothing but a smoke screen. The rabbit hole is deep. Don't fall for the bullshit.

Obey
02-06-2013, 08:12 PM
this threads about illuminati though not vatican satanism

Fart
02-06-2013, 08:19 PM
this threads about illuminati though not vatican satanism

Lol Illuminati is based IN the Vatican.

Obey
02-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Im confused

rothschild
02-06-2013, 08:28 PM
i bet you are, people are telling you things like "the illuminati is based in the vatican".

Nigma
02-06-2013, 08:38 PM
lol @ based in Vatican. Religion is only a branch

Obey
02-06-2013, 08:39 PM
it isn't though illuminati is a cult founded in 1776

Malachi
02-06-2013, 08:39 PM
how is illuminati a secret society

Obey
02-06-2013, 08:41 PM
^the same way freemasonry is a secret society

Badweather
02-06-2013, 09:10 PM
The solid thing about my video isn't what's being said, but what's being shown. Regardless of what was said, you keep seeing the same symbols, and the same kind of photos of one eye being exposed. instead of picking something to harp on, look at the theme that was presented, things that were shown repeticiously.

Smh

rothschild
02-06-2013, 09:23 PM
or just don't post such a wack video as the start point, not informative or thought provoking and full of complete bullshit. coincidences where people have said the the term "contract with the devil" and making it out to be more.

shaking my head.

Fart
02-06-2013, 09:27 PM
it isn't though illuminati is a cult founded in 1776

Lol. no

Badweather
02-06-2013, 09:40 PM
or just don't post such a wack video as the start point, not informative or thought provoking and full of complete bullshit. coincidences where people have said the the term "contract with the devil" and making it out to be more.

shaking my head.
I can clearly start any thread with whatever the fuck I want. If it doesn't rub you the right way, take it up with the person who made it. Honestly though, i'm sorry for not being sorry.

rothschild
02-06-2013, 10:11 PM
the video doesn't rub me up the wrong way, whoever made it is a massive idiot yes.. just because of the time taken out to compile such nonsensical bullshit. what i find funny here is that you watched it all the way through and STILL decided it was a worthwhile post. not only that but it actually pitted so deep it prompted you to run and create a brand new thread so you could share your findings with the rest of us. and now your mad cause you look like an idiot as well and don't actually know what your talking about, stick to things you know.

your one of those guys that screams "omg look illuminati" everytime he sees and eye or pyramid anywhere. telling people to "go watch the zeitgeist" to open their minds.

Badweather
02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
It DOES take alot out of me to post a link I found interesting. You've exposed me, bro.

Plot
02-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Roths being a dick, Bads vid is very informative and thought-provoking.
Plus the Illuminati/Freemasons/Knights oif Dawn whatever are a secret society that
loom in shadows and no one really knows when they began or how or if they exist today.
Satanism is an ideal, it strongly supports personal success and that comes out of the film... disturbingly.

rothschild
02-06-2013, 10:18 PM
It DOES take alot out of me to post a link I found interesting. You've exposed me, bro.

quote where i said it takes a lot out of you.. just speaking more bullshit, your bad you got caught out.

dys.. to those like bad it probably is thought provoking haha, "omg eyes and trianglezzz".

Badweather
02-06-2013, 10:21 PM
Roths being a dick, Bads vid is very informative and thought-provoking.
Plus the Illuminati/Freemasons/Knights oif Dawn whatever are a secret society that
loom in shadows and no one really knows when they began or how or if they exist today.
Satanism is an ideal, it strongly supports personal success and that comes out of the film... disturbingly.
I saw an interview with Marilyn Manson, and he pretty much said, satanism is pretty much the worship of self. Also that projecting what you want to happen, can and will happen. There's an interview with will smith practically saying everything he wanted in life happened because he willed it. It's pretty creepy.

Badweather
02-06-2013, 10:31 PM
the video doesn't rub me up the wrong way, whoever made it is a massive idiot yes.. just because of the time taken out to compile such nonsensical bullshit. what i find funny here is that you watched it all the way through and STILL decided it was a worthwhile post. not only that but it actually pitted so deep it prompted you to run and create a brand new thread so you could share your findings with the rest of us. and now your mad cause you look like an idiot as well and don't actually know what your talking about, stick to things you know.

your one of those guys that screams "omg look illuminati" everytime he sees and eye or pyramid anywhere. telling people to "go watch the zeitgeist" to open their minds.

I've seen many videos, over the past year on this topic. I start an "illuminati thread" to get folks to post more videos, hopefully ones I haven't seen yet. I understand the whole idea behind challenging someone to make them seem inferior or stupid on a social board. I get it, but this thread isn't about your uninformed opinon of me...it's a thread about illuminati. Thanks for sharing those vids, even though i've seen them already.

rothschild
02-06-2013, 10:46 PM
lying through your teeth, anyone with half a brain and knowledge on this would've taken one look at your video and disregarded it. it's really annoying for me when people dilute the conversation with nonsense. let's re-open the topic.. now badweather, do you have anything worthwhile to add to the topic yet?

Badweather
02-06-2013, 10:55 PM
I saw those videos dude. What I contributed was a thread to share what people find interesting about illuminati. Now, I wait for videos I haven't seen yet (shrug)

Nigma
02-06-2013, 10:59 PM
lying through your teeth, anyone with half a brain and knowledge on this would've taken one look at your video and disregarded it. it's really annoying for me when people dilute the conversation with nonsense. let's re-open the topic.. now badweather, do you have anything worthwhile to add to the topic yet?
A bad troll makes it obvious she's trying to make everyone hate her

rothschild
02-06-2013, 11:08 PM
i'm not trolling, i don't care what people think about me. i'm always honest and i'll call anyone out on their bullshit.

Badweather
02-06-2013, 11:08 PM
Cobra Commander to thread

Badweather
02-06-2013, 11:09 PM
Brand recognition is KEY

veritas
02-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Fritz springmeier is the truth

Nigma
02-06-2013, 11:28 PM
Bill Cooper told me the truth was a lie

Plot
02-07-2013, 11:38 AM
OMFG! I was just watching Roths vid on 'Satanism in the Vatican' when I saw another one!
They we're durdling on about the 'broken cross' some crucifix that the pope flips about when they said:
"Yet not only Paul IV, but his successors the two John-Pauls carries that object and had it revered by crowds"
Paul Paul Paul, PPP... upside down. Or is this too much of a stretch?

Chyeahhh!!!
02-07-2013, 01:03 PM
this thread is pure kaka, no such thing

Chyeahhh!!!
02-07-2013, 01:04 PM
fuck bitches get money

Badweather
02-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Chnoooooo!

Boredom
02-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Peep d'evils by jay-z Badweather

Nigma
02-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Believers in secret organizations such as the Illuminati recognize the need to change, however you don't need to believe in such things to realize the corruption surrounding you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG_u9TbzRwA

Chyeahhh!!!
02-07-2013, 01:26 PM
you nigras are craZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Nigma
02-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Crazy feels pretty good tbh, give it a trial run

Chyeahhh!!!
02-07-2013, 01:55 PM
I'm flucking up the thread being sarcastic lol but yeah everonye has a piece of the puzzle in here, just fitting the pieces together to see the big picture is whats missing. I reckon all of the pieces will come together with or without our assistance.

Badweather
02-07-2013, 03:01 PM
It's not as scary as it once was, but yeah, a lot of people are becoming aware of the goings on in religion, politics, and entertainment

Obey
02-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Peep d'evils by jay-z Badweather

echoes

Immaculate
02-08-2013, 03:12 AM
Illuminati = "Illuminated or Enlightened Ones".

A bunch of rich, sadistic fucks who think they have the keys to knowledge.... and they don't. They are too blind to understand any of it because they are distorted within. Anyways, the Illuminati is not a secret society. Nothing secret about a group if people know about them. Plus, this Illuminati shit is just a disguise of the bigger issue(s) at hand- nothing but a smoke screen. The rabbit hole is deep. Don't fall for the bullshit.

Truth. Maybe 20 years ago they were considered a "secret society", but now, theyre actually parading that shit.

Fritz springmeier is the truth

Truth. Readup on his book, 13 Bloodlines of Illuminati ---- I figured that Rothschild person would get upset at this thread, "Rothschild" is actually one of the Elite Family names in the Illuminati branch.

Obey
02-08-2013, 03:16 AM
Lol secret society doesn't necessarily mean it's unknown, just the ongoings and the structures of the organizations are secret

Immaculate
02-08-2013, 03:25 AM
Lol secret society doesn't necessarily mean it's unknown, just the ongoings and the structures of the organizations are secret

Lol, If you picked up on what they been planning, say 10 years ago, its not all secret. The Builderberg meetings that they have been having has not been a secret, people who are fascinated with the "Elites" follow them all over the world and make documentaries out of it.

Obey
02-08-2013, 03:55 AM
How much do you really know about those meetings

Immaculate
02-08-2013, 04:16 AM
Endgame Documentary
Its two hours lol but its just a insight of who attends these Bilderberg meetings & where these meetings are held..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Bilderberg Group: The exclusive doco... Watch this shit...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3zw8ha3pJQM

Vulgar
02-08-2013, 05:31 AM
Tired of these vague threads with no proof provided. People want tangible proof nowadays. Take the time to form your own thoughts into an informative essay. I don't think excessively lengthy youtube links cut it tbh.