Ext tomorrow?...

Plot
11-20-2013, 01:34 AM
ok

Unfukwitable
11-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Plot aka Dystopian
I viewed your songs & what I heard was the proof
that avenging honest Abe's death couldn't help you murder a Booth .
It's no need to toss hooks against the crap he's speaking,
I'll just come with enough Pun jabs to over populate a Paki region .
I Got this down to every nook & cranny fag.. Btw I seen the way his face looks in hairy snatch
So I guess the last time I seen Dys ability in Flat bush wasn't a Brooklyn handicap.
It's no growth of interest in his lines, It seems he can't advance his skills
So if the plot thickens it's only due to male enhancement pills
Ray beat phlegm out'em using B+ bars & left his vague speech dimmed
& this drop is more of a Rayge A+... It makes Ye's teeth cringe
(Ray J plus)

Plot
11-21-2013, 11:31 AM
You’re a disgrace to humanity son, so I have to clown on you viciously,
And then it's like euthanizing Aids sufferers, wit the ‘unfuckable’ put out of it’s misery.
With a creative artillery, see the gag reflexes as I’m snuffing this joke,
You’ll think your choking vodkas when I get all these screwdrivers stuck in your throat.
Weak and pretentious you aint delivering dope, Yo this geeks a pretender,
And Plot’ll get you back pedalling down the street quicker than repeat offenders.
Seen your battle in the booth with Phuck Yew, both verses sucked, it was de ja vu,
And it’s got 1 vote in over a month! So I guess Netcees couldn’t give 2 fucks about you.
Give up life man, your no good at it, just lame fake who can’t grasp the game state,
So its time to go ahead and kwit faggot, we can all see it’s the centre of your namesake.

KwaL!ty
11-21-2013, 12:02 PM
I Got this down to every nook & cranny fag.. Btw I seen the way his face looks in hairy snatch
So I guess the last time I seen Dys ability in Flat bush wasn't a Brooklyn handicap.

^i liked this the creativity was there the direction was there and it read very smoothly..

vs

And like euthanizing Aids sufferers, put the ‘unfuckable’ out of it’s misery.
Seen your battle in the booth with Phuck Yew, both verses sucked, it was de ja vu,
And it’s got 1 vote in over a month! So I guess Netcees couldn’t give 2 fucks about you.

^the middle 4 lines where very basic and played .. screw driver punches the back pedalling was decent .. the closer was a stretch..

Vote- Fuk wit me!

Tic
11-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Plot aka Dystopian
that avenging honest Abe's death couldn't help you murder a Booth
Dope flip here..
I'll just come with enough Pun jabs to over populate a Paki region .
Ha, funny. Not bad.
Lol. Creative here.
Creative, this was nice.
(Ray J plus)
Wasn't really feelin this one.
I liked this verse a lot. The flow was nice and the creativity/flips/wordplay were there. Good read.

And then it's like euthanizing Aids sufferers, wit the ‘unfuckable’ put out of it’s misery.
Good idea, but the wording was off for me.
You’ll think your choking vodkas when I get all these screwdrivers stuck in your throat.
Wording again, but this connected.
And Plot’ll get you back pedalling down the street quicker than repeat offenders.
Pretty good here.
I liked this play. Good bar.
Give up life man, your no good at it, just lame fake who can’t grasp the game state,
So its time to go ahead and kwit faggot, we can all see it’s the centre of your namesake.
Nah, wasn't feelin this one.
Not a bad verse, but you had a couple misses in here. I think your wording was your biggest issue in your misses. If you would've worded them a little differently, this would've been a dope battle.

I thought this was a pretty one sided battle. Plot's verse wasn't bad, but the Fuck's wordplay really connected and his wording was better all around. He also really didn't have any misses besides the closer, IMO. Pretty good showing from both of you.

Vote - Un

Answer
11-21-2013, 05:37 PM
that avenging honest Abe's death couldn't help you murder a Booth

this was cool. I've actually heard a john wilks booth/booth line before, but everything's been said

I'll just come with enough Pun jabs to over populate a Paki region

meh...I've seen this concept used and worded much more effectively

Flat bush concept could've been cool, but dis ability thing is played

not feeling this one at all tbh

Wordings a bit funky, but this is a cool concept

not really feeling this at all tbh. Plus his name isnt unfuckable

okay

Cool concept..not sure if it hits as hard as it couldve though

Funny, but also kinda fillerish

Not feeling this one at all

Overall, it was kinda close-ish but not really. Fuk's general execution was much smoother, even though i felt like his concepts couldve been fresher - plot just kind of forced a couple things in that didnt fit and didnt have quite as many jabs

MVGT - Unfukwitable

Orc
11-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Unfuk murdered it

Sentex
11-22-2013, 03:54 AM
I think this battle was actually quite close, some of the concepts were a bit obvious from both verses but I can see that there is room for growth from you two. The style has changed from Unfuckwitable I can see he's adapted and took a different approach.. I think for the most part it works for you but you have to make sure the concepts are worded to give you more of a direct hit. Plot your verse was not bad.. Your opponent had a little more on this occasion though..

Vote - UFUCK.

CtrlF4
11-24-2013, 11:10 AM
un

opener, enhancement

vs

plot

screwdriver, 2 fucks

v/un...better misses

King Ra.
11-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Unfukwitable, the opener was a good start. I've seen the Abe/Booth concept done before but connecting it personally gave it an added boost. Wasn't too keen on the second bar. Came off more statementish than a direct punch. The third bar- the set up was overly stretched. It really took away from the flow that you had going with the previous lines. But I liked the wordplay/punch connection though. Very nice. Fourth bar was solid, I'll give it props because of the nameplay tied into it. Could've closed out better though. I see where you were going with it, but it didn't hit for me.

Plot, opener was generic to me. I feel you missed out on the nameplay connection you were going for, but the concept wasn't really impressive either way. Second bar, okay at the least. Wording is my issue here, as it doesn't come off smoothly. Again, the concept "vodka/choking/screwdriver" could have worked if it read better but also, you could have done it probably even better. Third bar, damn it's missing something. Doesn't have that sting, but out of what you had previously, this looks like your best line thus far. Just okay. Not really feeling your fourth bar. Would have been a solid hit being you aimed for a personal, but the wording was a bit off and then the punch itself didn't really hit here either. I have to say your closing bar also missed. Wording is off and again, the punch here didn't connect at all.

I feel Unfukwitable had a pretty solid verse over his opponent in this one. The Dys/ability line was probably the LOTB for me but aside from that everything else seemed to connect, except the closer which I feel was the only miss. Plot could have made this much closer, but some wording issues and misses on some concepts is his downfall here, imo. With that said,

MVGT: Unfukwitable. Good job by both competitors.

KwaL!ty
11-26-2013, 03:48 PM
6-0 UNFUK