PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Durden vs Knux

trap.
02-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Tyler Durden

Your a failing phenom, never could get a laugh man
If you ever get a lmfao - it's cuz dudes implying ya got less rap skills than that band
Now let's get social shit straight & not doubt it
I tend to always have bitches on my lap & with knux bitches just do laps around him
& this isn't close, so don't gain self esteem bitch
The gap between the 4th & 5th seed rivals parents that waited awhile after each kid
It's easy to predict that this queer fucker will cry
This fight'll have knux in the ground like when he swung & missed the first cpl of times
U never got robbed, cheated, or fucked dude
Only reason ya losses are flawed.. is cuz orc was deducted 6 votes & still crushed you

Knux

You don’t live up to the hype..Champed but ur lucky streaks bout to be thru kid
Cuz when I pop the clips on your neck, ty……….your fake professional look’ll be ruined
Get cooked in ur fluids... Pullin off a 1st round upset cuz my knife game is ruthless
One swipe’ll leave this 4 seed cut out.. it‘d remind u of a C section birth of quadruplets
This guys a seasoned vet? He can’t stand toe to toe..i’d put dude thru his paces
And’ll be sure to test Durability…….. when I land repetitive haymakers on your face bitch
Know ur place kid..You can’t outbox me and your wordings so faulty
The way I’ll have Tyler hitting the mat from the jump you’d think he took up pole vaulting
You robbed your way to the title..when I peep ur shit all I can do is sigh dude
Cuz when u drop a line u look like a fish outta water, and never shudda snagged A.Karp n Bayou

Winner: Knux