PDA

View Full Version : Hush vs Veritas

trap.
02-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Veritas

VERITAS, the omen, the megalith, the ritual: kills you twice as dead in half the bars: you overrated overhyped watch how im lacing you: (the set up)
2ez to choke out this Juan Valdez in skinny jeans with coffee beans; or the fact of how his mom cleans pools out by any means available. (your life)

My flow is “dynamite” explode and ensure that aint a soul you know gonna go “vote for Pedro”
How you going to have a prepubescent body with a forty-year-old virgin mustache, you frail hoe?

Cranial shape leads me to conclude this kid has hydro encephalitis; looking like a blockhead from Gumby
Senor stumpy midget legs, meth head muscular structure, this bootleg Rey Mysterio knowing he cant touch me (put a mask on, shit.)

So you rich Chico? Guess what? A man can not respect a man who aint never worked a day in his life
But I guess for you this is an even trade, now that your mom is your wife? wife?

rolling stoned? More like rolling alone, I read some of your old battles, and guess what? I nearly cried:
how the fuck did your pathetic punches ever get one win? Oh I know!!…all your voters clearly lied. (overrated bitch)

I got the rawest accomplishments….“winning tournaments while winning tournaments” Is one that you aint got:
And if you take away your message board and silver spoon, you and your uncle could only accomplish trolling for work in a home depot parking lot
(violent long bar psyche-slice)
Your hubris is insulting, your face is revolting, “who slept?” is the question when they put a “y” at the end of my victor (get it?)
So like a ***tus mattress, I aint the one to sleep on, bitch you can bet: I face fuck your mom, take a shit on your lawn, then deport your sister.

In closing this is my board, I own it, every iota, every component, you aint a man: so how much less an opponent?
This is me ripping out your soul, Tonio fucking it, Picard phaser laser...in other words: another Captain Obvious moment.

Hush

end up chopped up fucking with me. murdered and killed
one swing of the blade will cleaVer in half like the blade broke at the hilt
mad at the world cuz ur bald, so u troll Netcees bluffing an fronting
known to wig out in discussions, then wear the wig out to lunch ins
I rush my verses against wack niggas who are easily took apart
when u write u should prolly chemo patient since u already look the part
& I hate everything u pretend to be fag, in real life ur the token jew
no wonder you got hate in your blood... ur white plasma cells are homophobic 2
so stop posting pictures with guns online like your do or die
on a txt msg board if your considered Veri pathetic only option left is suicide
hush a barbarian if my sword skin heads the targets murdered in seconds
ur barbers aryan and gave u the skin head cut cuz its the cult'ure both currently repping
you fucking suck at txt, ur nemesis merked u so try harder
ironically u got sonn'd by bags in BA then made an account an called it HIS father
lol@u being a phyciatrist, dudes so lame Cale would berate this geek
your lonely as fuck. u only got the job for the couch to offer txtcees a place to sleep

Winner: Hush