PDA

View Full Version : Sound vs R!can Theoryz

trap.
02-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Sound

Bags said i fell off. washed up. n' half my material ain't cool
said i'd still flawless whatever you post up so what does that make you!?
ya hella fat. i knew you were Hogan so geek don't trip.
bro it was madd easy since every time you put on a size 3x T it rips
i live large. big houses, fine rides and bread for nothin'
brother i got A1 credit - Rican you got A 1 credit score out of 700
heard you got a thang for Drake. but his mixtapes on play day to day
fatty the only Moment 4 Lyfe you experienced was the 1 time you didn't scrape your plate
you wake up at the crack of dawn. yawn & prepare ya teeth for a bite
i wake up at the crack of Dawn - when i decide i want to sleep with your wife
you beatin' me? No. coming close? Please. you suck n' i'm great
we don't expect much from a guy whose record tips the scale as much as his weight
9-5 your battle record? it's a bet you're a scrub
if that shits a fact - then Bags doesn't wear walmart sweats to the club
I rap hard - don't even need the last bar.

R!can Theoryz

With Sammy's corked bat n steriods im sure it taught u alot of sporty tricks,
so listen, to win this whole tournament for yourself you'll just need to ask snoop how he did Fight Night 46.
Fuck your open mics, i'll split it free. you rusty in 1v1's who u trying to mimmick please?
Plus we all know You've been ducking the battle arena ever since you lost to killa kami in the gimmick league.
CLASH a crew stumbling in a tripod, elimination for you'll have em' crumbling crygod,
cuz sound in my pockets after round 1 hence the early celebration bumpin to my ipod.
See kid, nice accomplishments but by now your chest exposed an angle on them weak ribs,
and its like your randy moss thread u posted i figured you'd follow right after and do exactly what he did.
its def. a cole world when texting got this pussy dreaming he was geeking with bread,
Plus, You wanna win best OM for this month so bad that your consistently sleeping in that thread.
im sure CLASH is big screen crew they even got this homo thinking to pretend he big,
With all those Open Mic awards i figured you'd do a special episode bout them on MTV cribs.
you have such an ugly pose and i bet that made you wanna simply stand lighter homie,
cuz after you lose round 1 of this summer classic you & boston george'll have fun creating campfire stories
spine buster'd your whore left it w/ a snap chest, no relationship talk she wanted the fast bless,
Your bitch got lost with dick so bad she asked for directions on how to do it again over map quest.

Winner: Sound