whole tutoring idea. We'll make sure to
read whatever you suggest and consider
it. And if it's a reasonable and good pro-
position, we're going to implement it in
the site.

So post away.

Nigma
02-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Notification on the Private Message hyperlink when you have unread messages. Alternatively, have new messages listed under the Notifications alert tab

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Notification on the Private Message hyperlink when you have unread messages. Alternatively, have new messages listed under the Notifications alert tab

Actually, new private messages ARE listed under the Notifications tab.

bleak
02-07-2013, 01:40 PM
A thanks button

Nigma
02-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Well slap me silly and call me an octopus, I bet that's why my notifications tab went white and blended in the background text earlier.

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 01:48 PM
A thanks button

Why do you want that? Because I don't really see it having that much use, and it clutters the site a little.

bleak
02-07-2013, 02:18 PM
so that people don't have to post a comment just to cosign.

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 02:20 PM
so that people don't have to post a comment just to cosign.

Well, my problem with that is: If you're too lazy to actually write 5 words to agree with someone, then it's probably not worth the co-signing. And if it is, why not take the time and show that by writing 5 words? I'll run this by the other admins, but personally, I don't think it's necessary for the site.

Split
02-07-2013, 02:23 PM
fuck thanks. all about rep.

make it so i can stay permanently signed in/ remember me

mod King Keith in Topical Section if he isnt already

God Of War
02-07-2013, 02:24 PM
post thank hacks is gay rofl i made it where it was somethng else on fg i forget like a you fail button or some shit and they went ignorant with it

i forget what it was maybe Hush remembers but it sucked when we had it

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 02:25 PM
fuck thanks. all about rep.

make it so i can stay permanently signed in/ remember me

mod King Keith in Topical Section if he isnt already

If you check the 'Remember Me' option before entering your username and password, and then click log in, it should remember you, as long as you don't delete your cookies.

Who is King Keith and why should he be modded in the Open Mic?

Ghost1
02-07-2013, 02:27 PM
he is keith aimz

and he should not

Split
02-07-2013, 02:42 PM
He has a pretty good plan, already set divisions and is gonna help write a mag :/

an we don't know where Geno's at

Killer Aries
02-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Mod me in the topical section if you haven't already.

Also, I'm down to host a topical tourney with a prize. After the RIA shit is done.

Defiant
02-07-2013, 03:46 PM
change the battle hack so its not 3-0 ko
also allow me to edit polls if someone makes a mistake

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 03:50 PM
change the battle hack so its not 3-0 ko
also allow me to edit polls if someone makes a mistake

I gave you the permission to edit polls now. What should a ko be in your opinion? 4-0?

Defiant
02-07-2013, 03:51 PM
yeah i think so

4-0 ko
4-1 tko
or first to 5

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 03:57 PM
yeah i think so

4-0 ko
4-1 tko
or first to 5

It doesn't really make sense to have ko and tko at the same amount of votes though. Plus, there is no tko option in the battle hack. So maybe 4-0 ko and no tko and else, first to 5?

Defiant
02-07-2013, 03:59 PM
yeah sound good
i was just going off what netcees used to have

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 04:04 PM
yeah sound good
i was just going off what netcees used to have

Alright. You should be able to edit polls now and 4-0 = KO.

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 04:05 PM
He has a pretty good plan, already set divisions and is gonna help write a mag :/

an we don't know where Geno's at

He is modded for the league already.

Mod me in the topical section if you haven't already.

Also, I'm down to host a topical tourney with a prize. After the RIA shit is done.

What do you mean by topical section? OM or Topical League? And who are you? Do I know you? Not trying to sound arrogant, but I won't mod people unless I have some background on 'em, so I can know whether I can trust them.

Orc
02-07-2013, 04:13 PM
i want a dark skin man. i dont like bright skins

Split
02-07-2013, 04:23 PM
ok cool .. makes everything a lot easier

THIS

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 04:43 PM

I'd do one, idk how to unfortunately. Well, right now I don't. I might toy around with the editor later and make you one.

Killer Aries
02-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Split, Witty and bleak know me.

God Of War
02-07-2013, 05:46 PM
Orc i got you broseph

Orc
02-07-2013, 05:52 PM
thx gow u may call it orcs skin in memory of our love

Killer Aries
02-07-2013, 05:55 PM
"orc's burden"

Defiant
02-07-2013, 06:07 PM
can you sticky the BA title signups

Allen Knight
02-07-2013, 06:16 PM
i got u

Immaculate
02-07-2013, 06:30 PM
King Keith for OM MOD.

And a "like" button. Yeah yeah its a FB thing but it saves the fuss of "quoting" posts.

RPK
02-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Put a section to ask for battles in the BA. Its a lot more convenient IMO.

Hush
02-07-2013, 07:44 PM
post thank hacks is gay rofl i made it where it was somethng else on fg i forget like a you fail button or some shit and they went ignorant with it

i forget what it was maybe Hush remembers but it sucked when we had it

Yeah, a thanks and fail button.

They sucked.

Fart
02-07-2013, 07:59 PM
+/- Rep.
Callout section in the BA
Voters List
Crew Forums
Staff Forum
Video Game tags/IM Screen name stickies in disc. Forum
PM me the list of medals
Noob and Vet each having a league
New/Recent posts section at the bottom of the home page

ermmm. Yeah

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Uhm, okay. Seems like I wasn't clear enough in the 1st post, my bad. But we have considered a lot of the things suggested in here and decided they weren't needed, because there were too many reasons against them. So if you really want something, then there should be good reasons for your suggestion. And if there are, why not share them with us?

So everyone please: Tell us why we should implement your proposed changes. Tell us how they would affect the site for the better. Tell us why we're wrong when we say we don't need them.

TL;DR: Don't just suggest things, state why you're suggesting them.

Fart
02-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Uhm, okay. Seems like I wasn't clear enough in the 1st post, my bad. But we have considered a lot of the things suggested in here and decided they weren't needed, because there were too many reasons against them. So if you really want something, then there should be good reasons for your suggestion. And if there are, why not share them with us?

So everyone please: Tell us why we should implement your proposed changes. Tell us how they would affect the site for the better. Tell us why we're wrong when we say we don't need them.

TL;DR: Don't just suggest things, state why you're suggesting them.

+/- Rep.
Callout section in the BA
Voters List
Crew Forums
Staff Forum
Video Game tags/IM Screen name stickies in disc. Forum
PM me the list of medals
Noob and Vet each having a league
New/Recent posts section at the bottom of the home page

ermmm. Yeah

+/- Reputation - Why not? Good visual as to who is contributing and who is not. Might also be a good measure to see who's the best candidates for mod spots etc.

Callout sub-forum in the BA is obv. There is no reason AT ALL it should be in Disc. forum. Ever

Approved voters list - More of just an honorary thing I guess? Wasn't it already in NC? Pay homage to the voters that vote fair and break everything down, really get across why that voted who they voted for. Just a good resource

Crew and Staff forum(s) - Staff should have their own forum to discuss ideas/rules/tinkering, etc etc. Same for crews to get together for collabs/battles/ whatever.

The game/IM stickies are just a popular and easy way to connect w/ members on whatever game/chat

PM ME THE LIST OF MEDALS - Obv need new ones...I mean...you're using RB's? lol

Might not need new leagues yet...so...nvm

Scott Akers
02-07-2013, 09:04 PM
we need to have a callout section, this is where netcees lacked and we don't have to copy off them in every aspect, right now people feel limited by having to do call outs in the discussion forum, and it cuts down on activity, atleast make a sub forum in the discussion forum if it's pose to be in here, no call out section is just a stupid ideal to begin with, it's like your trying to mask battle inactivity in the discussion forums, which is why there is only a few battle call outs a month, which would drastically increase if there was a proper venue for callouts.

Allen Knight
02-07-2013, 09:17 PM
the site is fine the way it is tbh
but the call out forum is the only thing that would be a decent idea

Ghost1
02-07-2013, 09:49 PM
It doesn't really make sense to have ko and tko at the same amount of votes though. Plus, there is no tko option in the battle hack. So maybe 4-0 ko and no tko and else, first to 5?

Not that it really matters....but

The reason why it makes a difference is

If battler 1 gets a vote then battler 2 cannot get a ko.....but they can get a tko

See?

King Ra.
02-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Love me some Immaculate <3<3<3

But yo, everything is alright so far, some technical things need to be fixed but I'm sure y'all still get'n that worked out.

Scott Akers
02-07-2013, 10:34 PM
approved voters list are overated, most people on it over at netcees have suspect votes in their entire voting profile, not to mention any names.

Dominate
02-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Thanks button and rep are both gay
Call out sub forum in BA is a good idea, keeps discussion forum cleaner
the 2 people battling should be able to decide how their battle will be finished with votes. House rules should be optional. House rules should consist of first to 5 with at least 2 votes difference, no KO or TKO. The way netcees had it was good.
Approved voters list is good
tagging thing is good

Immaculate
02-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Like my "like" idea LOL.

Call out thread ✔

Scott Akers
02-07-2013, 11:35 PM
legit battle stats page coming soon.

should it be top 10 or top 20?

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 11:35 PM
+/- Reputation - Why not? Good visual as to who is contributing and who is not. Might also be a good measure to see who's the best candidates for mod spots etc.

Callout sub-forum in the BA is obv. There is no reason AT ALL it should be in Disc. forum. Ever

Approved voters list - More of just an honorary thing I guess? Wasn't it already in NC? Pay homage to the voters that vote fair and break everything down, really get across why that voted who they voted for. Just a good resource

Crew and Staff forum(s) - Staff should have their own forum to discuss ideas/rules/tinkering, etc etc. Same for crews to get together for collabs/battles/ whatever.

The game/IM stickies are just a popular and easy way to connect w/ members on whatever game/chat

PM ME THE LIST OF MEDALS - Obv need new ones...I mean...you're using RB's? lol

Might not need new leagues yet...so...nvm

I added a callout subforum. That was requested by a lot of people and seems reasonable, so we'll test it.

Reputation seems a little too formal. You can tell who's going to be a good mod w/o a formalized system as well. Approved voters list needs a few more members imo. And right now, we don't really need one. Maybe we'll have one once the league starts. There are no crews here currently, and these crew forums never really get a lot of activity, but make the site clunkier, so I don't think we need them right now. We have a staff forum. If you really wanna connect with other people, make a game tag thread. If enough people show interest, it will be up in the Discussion anyways, if not, well, then it's rightfully not there.

Good looks on volunteering to create new medals. Would you rather create a bunch in one swing or one at a time, whenever they're needed, Artemus?

Fart
02-08-2013, 12:22 AM
Nice.
I can do as many as needed atm, all at once
I already posted a few in a thread

Obey
02-08-2013, 02:49 AM
I think we should have a thread stickied for battle callouts

trap.
02-08-2013, 08:05 AM
I added Keith to the Topical League Sn00p as Mod. Geno isn't around that much and Idk if Split knows what he's doing and probably needed the help. Keith had good ideas and as long as he implements them and the league runs smoothly I don't see a problem with it as of now.

Sn00p
02-08-2013, 10:26 AM
I added Keith to the Topical League Sn00p as Mod. Geno isn't around that much and Idk if Split knows what he's doing and probably needed the help. Keith had good ideas and as long as he implements them and the league runs smoothly I don't see a problem with it as of now.

Alright, cool.

Skunk
02-08-2013, 10:41 AM
need to get the league started

Killer Aries
02-08-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm down to mod open mic or the topical league. I've been doing Topicals on RB since 2003. 9x OM Hall of Fame. Also a semi finalist and finalist in the topical league on RB/RIA. Use to run the haiku league when I was fifteen. Also help the mods in the current league with decisions. You wouldn't have to worry about bias because I'm the kinda guy that doesn't care about hurting his friends feelings with the truth. I could do themed weeks, maybe even 1-2 tag team weeks. Doesn't matter either way.

Immaculate
02-08-2013, 02:27 PM

You are the man :)

King Keith wont fail you. <3

Immaculate
02-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Is it possible to have a closed off thread of who the admins/mods are and what section of AOB they monitor?

I know you can find it at the bottom of the pages but it would be nice to acknowledge the mods/admins too.

Also, it would be good for us to see who admins which page, e.g trap & Allen Knight mod the disc board so any queries regarding the disc board then see them two, instead of hitting up another mod who monitors another section.

No biggie though, just thought it would clean up the page abit, especially for the newbs that signup to AOB.

Ghost1
02-08-2013, 03:08 PM
lol dagels list of accomplishments makes me wanna go to dennys by myself after cry banged my gf and make a goodbye video while sobbing into a french toast slam with scrambled egg whites an wheat toast then hit myself in the face with a hammer

Allen Knight
02-08-2013, 04:09 PM
looollll

Killer Aries
02-08-2013, 05:22 PM
lol dagels list of accomplishments makes me wanna go to dennys by myself after cry banged my gf and make a goodbye video while sobbing into a french toast slam with scrambled egg whites an wheat toast then hit myself in the face with a hammer

Nice.

Ox
02-12-2013, 10:08 PM
CHatbox? or shoutbox w/e u call it

Masaii
02-13-2013, 11:33 AM
If I block someone for violating prop 17, why can they still participate in my threads?

This must be seen to.

Obey
02-13-2013, 11:35 AM
OMG Check How Many Posts I got I am the Devil Yo W T F white trash party by slim shady

Ghost1
02-13-2013, 03:16 PM
If I block someone for violating prop 17, why can they still participate in my threads?

This must be seen to.

word yo, fix that shit

Ox
02-13-2013, 03:24 PM
if u bring in a hcat box/ shout box u won't have obey like ppl posting 20 threads of rants and bogus filler, and we could all discuss without havin to pm or make a thread with someones name in the discussion forum to address them better way to get acquainted with everyone as well imo

Ghost1
02-13-2013, 03:55 PM

King Ra.
02-13-2013, 06:11 PM
The last thing this site needs is a shout box. Lol. Can't believe those still exist.

Split
02-13-2013, 08:43 PM
if u bring in a box of vaginas u won't have Inertia like ppl posting 20 suggestions and retard ideas, and we could all get laid without havin to care or make friends with a girl in real life to undress them better way to get acquainted with labia as well imo im a faggot

Ghost1
02-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Yes, to the vagina box

Ox
02-14-2013, 03:13 PM
if u bring in a box of vaginas u won't have Inertia like ppl posting 20 suggestions and retard ideas, and we could all get laid without havin to care or make friends with a girl in real life to undress them better way to get acquainted with labia as well imo im a faggot

Cool Story bro

bleak
02-14-2013, 03:15 PM
im a faggot

you said it

Split
02-14-2013, 03:25 PM
you said it

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md307wfKV01rtd2y1o1_400.gif

Plot
02-14-2013, 08:41 PM
Dont know if this happens for other people, but if someone has awards (such as Allen Knight, or GOW) they come out and overlap his text box, sometimes you cant read some of a post becasue of the award covering it.

Sn00p
02-14-2013, 08:46 PM
Dont know if this happens for other people, but if someone has awards (such as Allen Knight, or GOW) they come out and overlap his text box, sometimes you cant read some of a post becasue of the award covering it.

I have the same problem, but only on one PC. We're working on fixing it. In the mean time, an easy solution is to just click "Reply With Quote" -- that way you can always read everything in that post just fine.

Ghost1
02-14-2013, 08:55 PM
Orange soda skin doesnt have overlapping isues on my cell, plus its dope as fuk

Geno
02-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Btw
If my shaft is a cyllander
How the fuck does a vagina box/square in design, make me want one.
..no, I need a brown eye. A butt, womans butt

super pimp trillionaire
02-15-2013, 02:08 AM
Gow is bags on the team?
Either way do you recall what I tried to implement at ncz?
Consider that shit now.

And...
Apparently less faggots.

And
Otherwise shit is dope.
whoever still cryin for ncz, fuck em...

super pimp trillionaire
02-15-2013, 02:12 AM

Thread tldr
This shit get paused out?
No, seriously.
Orc?

super pimp trillionaire
02-15-2013, 02:22 AM
Btw
If my shaft is a cyllander
How the fuck does a vagina box/square in design, make me want one.
..no, I need a brown eye. A butt, womans butt

Idk, I heard box full of vaginas... not a box shaped vagina...
And in light of Orcs recent confession of dark skin man desire, good job specifying sex of bunghole owner.
Peace

Ghost1
02-15-2013, 10:21 AM
Gow is bags on the team?
Either way do you recall what I tried to implement at ncz?
Consider that shit now.

And...
Apparently less faggots.

And
Otherwise shit is dope.
whoever still cryin for ncz, fuck em...

im just a spectator brotha, got full custody of my kid, my time is a bit more limited that it once was

super pimp trillionaire
02-15-2013, 07:04 PM
Congrats and happy fathers day my dude!

Ghost1
02-15-2013, 07:11 PM
Haha, thanks my dude.

rothschild
02-15-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm down to mod open mic or the topical league. I've been doing Topicals on RB since 2003. 9x OM Hall of Fame. Also a semi finalist and finalist in the topical league on RB/RIA. Use to run the haiku league when I was fifteen. Also help the mods in the current league with decisions. You wouldn't have to worry about bias because I'm the kinda guy that doesn't care about hurting his friends feelings with the truth. I could do themed weeks, maybe even 1-2 tag team weeks. Doesn't matter either way.

who are you? rofl at listing a semi-finals on your resume. no way were you 9x om hof.

super pimp trillionaire
02-16-2013, 12:17 PM
GOW.. PM me my password please.
Smartphone sign up, don't wanna reset...
Thanks

Marc_Tesla
02-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Can we get reps and likes enabled here?

super pimp trillionaire
02-16-2013, 06:16 PM
Nah fuck that dum shit tho... its too much work to illustrate a well known fact. The more people like you the better your rep will be. Its just another button for random faggots to play with.

Rawn M.D.
02-28-2013, 04:31 AM
Yo just a suggestion; but how about a 'fashion' subforum to discussion for like sneakerheads and sht...cuz a lot of ppl post sht on kicks and caps and stuff...just thought it may be handy and also interesting for those who post this kinda sht, and it gets overlooked bc of other posts...also so they can update their sht or 'wardrobe wants or acquisitions'..u can also do one for gamers, but i feel that kinda corresponds with reg discussion and there arent as many gamer threads as fashion threads created.
What say u?
Sn00p, Split, God Of War

Ghost1
02-28-2013, 11:32 AM
lol ^^ u are a fucking loser

Rawn M.D.
02-28-2013, 02:04 PM
lol that wasn't really for my benefit Bags; go b a role model

~RustyGunZ~
02-28-2013, 03:03 PM
a crazy amount of subforums is overkill tbh

one disc forum is all that's needed makes the site look a lot more active than 40 subcats no one bothers to venture in to

we do need an audio forum though even if there isn't much of that crowd it should be there or maybe i just looked over it if it is there

but first thing you need to do is admin me and deadmin dia God Of War Bags

Ghost1
02-28-2013, 03:07 PM
im not a mod here

~RustyGunZ~
02-28-2013, 05:40 PM
i swore you were an admin

hmm

super pimp trillionaire
02-28-2013, 10:40 PM
Fuck a audio sub. Just put headphones on the thread and appoint wannabe mods to keep track of them if need be. The only thing all those threads need is a tag and BOOM they're linked.
#beats #tracks #faggoty stuff...

But what about my daggone password yo?!