PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Writers...Setting the B.A.R.

namix
02-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Fellas - I believe what makes this opportunity unique is that we can really put a focus on COLLABORATING with each other to win a tournament.

I believe this SIMPLE 3-step process is how we can set the B.A.R.

BENCHMARK:
1- Namix Action: you give me your most recent work, I am going to break it down in detail. I'm setting up the threads now - will breakdown tonight/tomorrow.
2- YOU Action: give me the background, in short order:
--- what's your story: the couple sentences on your history in the battle scene, give me some context.
--- who is the best head you've ever beaten & why do you think you won?
--- who is the best head you've ever lost to, and why do you think they won?
--- what is your single greatest strength as a writer?
--- what are your top 3 areas of improvement, in priority order?

ACT:
Based on the benchmark feedback, we will determine the short-order opportunities/focus areas/etc. that we can execute to aid in the execution of your opponents.

Change is an oven, not a light-switch --- BUT, this reflection will enable us to hone in on the areas which will have the most impact.

RALLY:
This may be our biggest opportunity to differentiate from others. LET'S RALLY AROUND EACHOTHER. Similar to the spirit of my whole 'cross-training' initiative, there is a lot we can learn from each other.

We will look at the above -- some strengths may be others weaknesses -- even if they are not, all feedback is good feedback.

---- RALLY around their benchmarks: please give one another's benchmark verses a quick peep as they are posted --- and highlight the ONE thing you like most and the ONE thing you believe is an opportunity..... You can highlight more if you want, but do not look at my feedback and assume you have to go into the depth i do, lol. I am going to give detailed breakdowns of each --- but if you guys can provide each other with those TWO simple thoughts after a read, it will be very helpful.
---- RALLY around the battles! insider information time, help give thoughts on the opponent/etc. - personals, their strengths/weaknesses, any input you have will only help serve as a springboard for our collective success.

Sn00p
02-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Goddammit, namix putting in work. Mad good looks.

namix
02-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Goddammit, namix putting in work. Mad good looks.

thanks pawtna