View Full Version : Killa Kami vs Sn00p

trap.
02-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Sn00p

beating u will be a slaughterfest. it's on & my strikes come thru
cuz it's clear I'mma show my expertise in the Art of War when I Sun Tzu
1st the US, now the east...the economy has been strange this season
japan went to AA for bad credit. u got bad credit cuz u go to AA for meetings
u a 100% sure I ain't fucked ya girl cuz otherwise that whore'd be dead?
well...unfortunately, there's 'more than one truth'. just peep Lord V's thread
& I've seen ya mom. that broke bitch said throwing another 1'd be more than nice
shit. she's 'dependent on tips' more than jayson & gunnah begging the discussion for advice
but I support ur played shit. or at least that's what this bore's been hoping
& I'd say I 'am for ras' if his concepts weren't written on papyrus & stored in those things
see, if I beat 3 ppl in a night, I get an accomplishment cuz I dropped bravado
if u beat 3 ppl in a night, ur wife takes her son & daughter along to the doc's tomorrow
u enjoy writing drunk. that's why it ain't the pic battles that are homo, b
it's the fact u grab a bottle while writing, open it & put the neck in ya mouth sooo slowly
all the fun aside...many here should be HOF'd. it's been said a hundred times
but how'd YOU get a 'nami nation'?! u can't run a country when u don't even run the site

Killa Kami

this spec is triflin, fag uses the same format as every netcee vet that's typin.
so don't think the Kid Twist on this style's dope just because he dresses like Him.
he's a fuckin child, i already beat Orc on other another site so it's fuck'n wild.
cause u look & text just like him...when he was wack & before he stole Hush's style.
it's obvious that he's gay right? ...so there's no netcee here that could say he's tight.
hell, i mean he could ride on a Long Bar enuff to seem like he was mimicking JRite.
he's somebody i might doubt, for ever butt pirate he ride, it's lights out when it comes to CLASH, even Plank Road by him's enuff to supply the board with ICEHOUSE.
i'm drunk, u think his text is hot? i'll kill any props that this vet can flaunt
the little bit of credit we did give him would even get declined at fast food resturants.
see how i'm merk'n this dude, though he's just being nice on purpose it'x true.
while u thought he was being cordial...NAH really this bitch was really flirtin with u.
watch this model get popped up, shit lyrically i'll make him swallow the choppa.
he's german, so the only thing he's ever 'dissed iLL(distill)' is a bottle of Vodka!

Winner: Sn00p