PDA

View Full Version : ill nik-A vs Sn00p

trap.
02-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Sn00p

if I talk about Raekwon classics on my shelf, I bet u ain't hearing it, whore
cuz the only 'cuban linx' YOU got is that family of 12 u still owe 23 yrs of support
& ur idols are obvious. I bet u watch the film mumbling in chorus
but u KNOW u're no scarface. u just got the skin of an uglier thesaurus
fuck u illegals. getting a card isn't that hard, but u're just not fit, son
see, citizenship is just a pass away. unfortunately, u'll do that waaay before u get one
it's funny how u're friendly since u realized ya drug abuse needed to be stopped
lmao so u tried to get off coke but got it all backwards. & now u're fiending for 'e-koc'
u should be gone, bitch. talking tough before losing to god wasn't at all clever
ur credibility ain't just on the line. it has started to hire ppl & is ab to open its own call center
so u got HOF for one of ya pieces. still, we wouldn't call this faking vet great
what do u know ab 'days chasing days'? u shoulda dropped 'generations overtaking decades'
I'mma get stupid pay vlounteering in Indonesia. that shit's too dumb
ironic how I make Euros going to another country while they made u row to get to one
finally, nik got his deserved props for yrs of rhyming so tight
props on hitting the 50+. too bad it was for the 2nd time in ur life

ill nik-A

of all the funny fags on the site Lars threads are the most roflz of the bunch
but ur masculinity's so forced he can nominate Hensley's 2 bars for punches of the month
u new cats honestly all suck... coke this, coke that, c'mon its over guy
if u think dust lines will work here... its only cuz u're gettin pulverized
status been falsified, Lama hypes u up but obviously ur success been heightened
last time Sn00p lived up to his name... he came outta Orc's closet & started dressin like him
not impressive writin, won a Fight Night & thats suppose to concern the great?
ur 1 NBL champ match loss...
is the closest u been to somethin big since ur obese girl left u for turnin gay
burn away, punch this non rap flamer whos lamer than the country that deemed his life
my knuckles will be covered with Brass... just to get u in tune with the music ur people like
I got Deebo might, I'm a boss in this shit so how the work of this bitch tighter
u gonna have to fight fire with fire... then be unemployed with a black eye and a Bic lighter
u're on some mission, ya punches suck CLASH better help the cause, listen
& if thats not crew protocal... its cuz these faggots cant afford long distance
its true u see, I dont get some of these retarded voters knowin as bad as u can be
so I'm sure u'll make the people's punchlines... but in many places thats animal cruelty

Winner: ill nik-A