PDA

View Full Version : God 0f War vs Sephiroth

trap.
02-07-2013, 07:56 PM
God 0f War

ur girls a fiend its clear bro, i know its smething u dont wanna hear yo
but that bitch is such a base head, we could set bungee jumps from her fucking ear lobes
plus your moms a fattened sow, i bet if we looked her up shes snackin now
the first time she heard of a smart chip, she thought itd walk itself from the bag to her mouth
my battles is cut throat, i set trends with every punch thrown
we didnt need to watch follow the leader on payperview, we see it everytime u reply to a hush post
u claim u can get a hoe on tha spot, yet u get joked on alot
so if we ever see seph in front of a new girl, it just means hes watching that show on fox
and elenin must be an internt comet, cuz i think the prophets right
the board had its 3 days of darkness, when blue bashed u for that long n u had him disqaulified
physically id smash you dawg, my workouts is the truth son
and we aint seen you do a pull up, since you molested your niece through one
you lack the energy to box kid, ur to slow to destroy men
i mean the last time you said u had a cup of jo seph, u was talkin bout slurpin ur boyfriend
last round u got lucky ,tho i cant take credit for u bein in this place dude
since orc didnt jus lose by the grace of god, it involed everybody else u aimed to
you been on the boards for ever, so aeros thread was a trap right
cuz itd be funny if you didnt have a rap site you rep, when the only rep you have is on a rap site

Sephiroth

both clash/dohpe dropped him, and even arch told him bounce for making the team worst
basically, his own son kicked him outta the camp... Mayweather Sr.
lay a finger on who? can't believe this wack fag really would go there
this burb dwelling bitch, wouldn't even smack dab... in the middle of nowhere
even YOU told me you based your style off mine, so how you think you'll touch or slay me?
you're just a 'off-shoot' of me bro... and ion't even leave my guns on safety
FG couldn't compete with NCs, so you switched sides and became active as hell kid
so how you're mad at Lama for deading your site.. when your ass practically helped him?
even asked me to join the shit in his sig, what to be part of your cheering section?
so quit tryna 'construct' a crew, when you can barely construct a coherent sentence
no wonder you never hit up clubs, you got problems plaguing you Ron
you at a party's such a 'LMFAO' moment, the DJ don't even bother playing their songs
you're the strangest of all, and if you ain't on here writing some stuff..
you on the couch, watching 'HBO 24/7', even when there aren't any fights coming up
he works with computers, and tries to be positive now to not get his wires crossed
plus his 'outlook' on life has changed.. ever since he downloaded it from Microsoft
his hoe ass ain't real, stop it G.. hold gats, blow shells?.. Ronald please..
you only 'coming out as a soldier', coz the military stopped it's "don't ask, don't tell" policy

Winner: Sephiroth