02-09-2013, 02:01 PM
sup with titanium and platinum?

good shit

Geno
02-09-2013, 06:22 PM
This shit gonna be illlllllllll

King Ra.
02-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Genocide I got your PM but you didn't respond? It just sent me my message back. Does that mean it's a go?

Geno
02-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Oh.. it was nt supposed to do that
Ya. I think its brilliant. Adds involvement to EVERYONE imo.
Dope ass innovation kieth. Shit is gonna be tyte.

Witty
02-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Myself, Frank, Rawn, Sinister and Camp Bell.

Nuff Sed.

King Ra.
02-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Cool.
Split you're gonna set the match ups?

I'll post the rules to the league/divisions & sticky the thread so all competitors can read it. Time for the show to hit the road.

King Ra.
02-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Witty your divisional opponents are going to be your main competitors vying for the divisional crown & playoff spot. Don't get too friendly with them.

Split
02-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Cool.
Split you're gonna set the match ups?

I'll post the rules to the league/divisions & sticky the thread so all competitors can read it. Time for the show to hit the road.

yes, tonight. my ort of the mag t follow

Split
02-09-2013, 09:43 PM
what happened yesterday baby girl fix your mood
cuz I dont like my head with some attitude
and I don't like your legs less they at the roof
pedicure toward the ceiling, mollys in the cabinet too
POP POP POP POP

working on grabbing topics

King Ra.
02-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Niggas singing and shit, lol.

Split
02-09-2013, 11:18 PM
just an FYI: rules this week are considered interim rules. in the interest of maintaining interest, i'm going to be posting all match-ups before a solid set of rules for the entire season is decided upon... topics will be assigned to each individual match-up

King Ra.
02-09-2013, 11:20 PM
That'll work. We'll be able to see how things go and then go from there.

King Ra.
02-09-2013, 11:44 PM
It's on bitches.

TYSON
02-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Topics???

Split
02-09-2013, 11:57 PM
Topics???

you have one

theyre trickling in as i find good ones

Split
02-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Topics are posted.. magazine will most likely be posted tomorrow night

King Ra.
02-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Kuja

Split probably had mistakenly forgot about your match, but I edited in a picture. Good luck.

Witty
02-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Witty your divisional opponents are going to be your main competitors vying for the divisional crown & playoff spot. Don't get too friendly with them.

Oh don't get me wrong, I will still crush them.

Mike Wrecka
02-10-2013, 12:40 PM
props to Keith and Split for puttin this together. looks dope

NYCSPITZ
02-10-2013, 03:15 PM
MAGAZINE NOW

King Ra.
02-10-2013, 03:16 PM
Magazine is tonight.

NYCSPITZ
02-10-2013, 03:22 PM
nice i already consumed a lifetime quantity of alcohol at my tender age is that bad? But Hemingway drank right???? RIGHT??

King Ra.
02-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Hemingway is rotting tho'. Right? RIGHT? Haha.

NYCSPITZ
02-10-2013, 03:33 PM
yea via bullet to the dome piece

guess who got shot in the dome piece? Jerome's niece, on her way home from Jones beach it's bugged......

Split
02-10-2013, 03:36 PM
HelloKitty pohfig

can you send me a verse you wrote? Im doing bios for all writers in place of match reviews for the first week, and i cant find your writing since netcees died

Maximus
02-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Please whats the topic? My phone browser doesnt let me see the image posted in the battle thread, so can someone tell me the topic in written form?

Split
02-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Please whats the topic? My phone browser doesnt let me see the image posted in the battle thread, so can someone tell me the topic in written form?
your pic is a 40 oz of Olde English on a table with some drank off the top, some glasses, and a post-it note that u cant read any of the writing on that's posted on the wall behind it

Coup
02-10-2013, 04:54 PM
LOL good form split telling kat the pic in text....

Split
02-10-2013, 04:56 PM
lmao right

the glasses are eyeglasses, not drinking glasses btw. nerdy hipster ones. don't judge my topics

Split
02-10-2013, 06:02 PM
King Keith I put myself into this week because Meth won't be showing... I figured that's a better idea than having trap sign in if he only wants to do one week. I'll leave the final decision up to you, because I know you don't have a match-up at the moment either.

whatever we do, a new topic'll be needed
Malachi so you know

King Ra.
02-10-2013, 06:55 PM
That's fine. I wasn't going to battle week 1. Should I choose y'all topic? Split

Split
02-10-2013, 07:02 PM
That's fine. I wasn't going to battle week 1. Should I choose y'all topic? Split

yes please

King Ra.
02-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Done. Do the damn thing.

Nigma
02-10-2013, 07:26 PM
My predictions, AKA bolding the names I've gotten to know so far and sleeping on the people I haven't gotten the chance to read. I'm going to try tagging some people, winners, and my most anticipated battle of the week, but if it doesn't work I'll probably rethink that for next week, anyways..

@dead man vs Killer Aries - I've liked what small amount I've read from Aries, however prior experience has taught me not to doubt all that is D
@Frank vs Mic Wrecka - I feel like as though I've read a piece from Mic Wrecka but I don't remember for sure. Franks a top tier talent, the odds are in your favor.
@cakecakecake vs Witty - I picture cake as the type guy who nairs his nipples and chest hair, that's something to keep in mind. Never read anything of Witty's but for whatever reason have maybe gotten the impression he could be a good writer or something. This could possibly have the makings for a close one, but I gotta go with what I know and give it to the swimmers mentality.
Genocide vs Orc - My personal most anticipated match of the week. I know Gen can write a fine topical piece, and although I haven't read a topical from Orc, what I have read from him has beem bomb. Not sure what to make of it but I'll be keeping my eye out for it to open up.
TYSON vs Nigma - Good luck homie.
Matriarch vs Dystopian - I literally know nothing about either of these combatants.
Coup vs Zenland - I'm going with Zenland because I've had a piece of his and distinctly remember enjoying it. Don't believe I've read anything from Coup
Kuja vs @Rawn - Do not know much about Kuja, but as mentioned in me previous post, cake is a big fan of Rawns, and I respect his opinion. I'd bet on the red, white, and yellow clown rapist.
Innovator vs Objective - I'm sure I recognize the names, but can't recall enough about either to judge talent levels. I vote this battle will remain a draw for 3 weeks.
pohfig vs @Mr. Sinister - I'm voting for Mr Sinister so he'll still collab with me and because I know nothing about his opponent.
@Rayge vs Camp Bell - I'm pretty sure Rayge is an alias of someone I know off NC but no idea who. I'm gonna take a gamble and bet on him because of that.
HelloKitty vs bleak - Another battle I'm looking forward to. Not super familiar to either but I know they both get respect round hurrr.
Meth vs Malachi - Damn. I want to say here what I just said about the last battle, but it would look super tacky to copy and paste, so fuck. I'll just ramble and get the point across instead. I've had the pleasure of losing to Meth in a newbie battle tourney on NC but never. I just put a period midway through the previous sentence because I've remembered Meth isn't able to follow through with this battle and I think Split might be taking his place. I've read some of Splits work but I expect Malachi to make this a good one.

King Ra.
02-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Dope stuff, Nigma.

King Ra.
02-10-2013, 07:36 PM
This will be the dopest mag ever. Y'all will have no choice but to stay active in the league. Ha.

Coup
02-10-2013, 07:46 PM
ZenLand word up man good look...reading some of your work in the HON I'm pickin up your flow meter....it's like a finger print yo. looking forward to vs ya

Inno
02-10-2013, 11:37 PM
spot on fellas, spot on

Split
02-11-2013, 02:20 AM
mag tomorrow. i cant type anymore

dead man
02-11-2013, 12:07 PM
dagel dont even show up.. srs

i've grown tired of crushing your incessant ego trips every time we're matched up.

Zen
02-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Coup Appreciate that fam. Good luck to you too

Geno
02-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Lol @dead

Gettemmmmm

dead man
02-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Frank vs Mic Wrecka - buddy is a beast when he shows up correct. but mic definitely has a few tricks up his sleeve, it could be a great match.
cakecakecake vs Witty - damn i can't even call this one tho. whoever has the most magic in their system at the time will take this. and by magic, i mean hard drugs
Genocide vs Orc - im gonna go with geno, provided that is is way less likely for orc to show up, and hes also rusty and dusty in this realm. a surprise from orc would be dope though.
Tyson vs Nigma - going with the representative heuristic here. havent seen anything from tyson in a min. and what i remember from nigma was dope.
Matriarch vs Dystopian - i cannot make any informed decision or prediction on this match.
Coup vs Zenland - again, going on who i have read most recently, dont remember ever peeping any work from coup but the shock factor is on his side.
Innovator vs Rawn - when rawn is in peak form, i truly enjoy his work, and do not really know who innovator is.
Kuja vs Objective - nice match-up. too close to call. votes and verses will decide.
pohfig vs Mr. Sinister - ????
Rayge vs Camp Bell - ????
HelloKitty vs Bleak - NYC will transmography the essence of Mezaluna's phenomenological moonbeams into lizard skin to wrap around bleak in order to secure his victory here.
Split vs Malachi - but malachi is definitely an up-and comer, never seen any work from him but he is a fresh face that may prove to be somewhat of a prodigy after listening to all that classic hip hop courtesy of NC/AOB "expert" suggestiveness.

GREAT WEEK

can't wait for this one. SHOW UP PUSSIES.

Split
02-11-2013, 12:53 PM
transmogrify= win

Keith did a dope job picking match-ups, goes without saying these will all be considerably close

dead man vs Killer Aries - war cannot disturb the deceased. also, Black dropped ether in another league this week so i'm betting he will do more with the *admittedly ridiculous* topic

Frank vs Mic Wrecka- haven't seen Frank write in a long while... haven't seen him show in even longer, no doubt this match-up will be cool considering MW is far from rusty

cakecakecake vs Witty- another good battle.. PCB has very strong unformulaic wording and delivery, and Witty will need to layer multi upon multi if he doesnt find a strong angle on the topic to pull a win. dependent on Witty's inspiration. let's hope he has a sufficient supply of herbal supplements

Genocide vs Orc- Geno will anticipate a no-show and Orc will drop a crazy piece rife w/ metaphors no one expects given his battle background. though Orc will probably noshow lol

Tyson vs Nigma- good match-up.. Tyson's been improving a lot lately, and I remember some crazy well-built pieces from Nigma.

Matriarch vs Dystopian- im a big fan of Matriarch's vocab, metaphors and scheming.. don't remember too many Dystopian drops unless he did em in the cypher

Coup vs Zenland- i've seen Coup on another site, he's not a rookie. ZenLand has had some very solid OM drops that are very focused, but i havent seen him write to an exterior topic before.. good luck

Innovator vs Rawn- both are dope. i know Innovator from another site, from another name. he's poetic where Rawn hates poetry and will go the literal route. Rawn has a giant ego and Inno does not, both struggle with grammar and typing. clash of poetic flair vs. prosaic storytelling, this is a toss up, both will bring something good unless Rawn has to work a triple at that moose restaurant

Kuja vs Objective- not too familiar with Kuja, I've seen one or two really good verses elsewhere on the web. I know Obj from NC's where he did very well. interesting matchup

pohfig vs Mr. Sinister- pohfig does not remember he registered hear. idk who he is.

Rayge vs Camp Bell- camp is lyrical, needs to control his flow. ive only seen flexes from Rayge. watch out for both later in the season, camp's taking this for now

HelloKitty vs Bleak- bleak will take the ext and forget to write. NYC spits yo

Keith'll have all the actual predictions in the mag, he did 'em cause he's better at those things

dead man
02-11-2013, 12:58 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8kgyfsBlv1qiki5yo1_400.gif

Zen
02-11-2013, 01:06 PM
This is lookin like a dope ass league. Props to all the guys that put it together

Split
02-11-2013, 01:08 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8kgyfsBlv1qiki5yo1_400.gif

scientific progress goes boink

Witty
02-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Word this league is looking tasty.

Props doods.

Zen
02-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Maybe this has been posted somewhere and I just wasn't payin attention but what is the line max and minimum because I see it listed nowhere?
Split King Keith

King Ra.
02-11-2013, 03:39 PM
No line limits. The rules will be set in stone week 2. But that doesn't mean write a novel. Lol.

Zen
02-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Damn I just got finished writin a novel. Lol naw I got chu.

Zen
02-11-2013, 07:55 PM
dead man vs Killer Aries
Frank vs Mic Wrecka
cakecakecake vs Witty
Genocide vs Orc
Tyson vs Nigma
Matriarch vs Dystopian don't know em
Coup vs Zenland
Innovator vs Rawn
Kuja vs Objective don't know em.
pohfig vs Mr. Sinister don't know em. probably double no show.
Rayge vs Camp Bell
HelloKitty vs Bleak never seen hellokitty drop before.
Split vs Malachi

PancakeBrah
02-11-2013, 08:37 PM
PEOPLE WHO ARE DEAD TO ME;

ZENLAND

PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY DEAD, BUT ARE NOW MORESO BECAUSE NOT PICKING A WINNER IS PICKING THE OTHER GUY IN MY EYES;

DEAD MAN

Y'all fucked up.

Oh what, you all think I haven't thought about the picture when I'm on my forklift? Or when I'm learning about switched networks? You fucked.

I'M GOING HARD AS FUCK IN THE PAINT AND WITTY, ALTHOUGH GENERALLY PRETTY COOL, IS GETTING FUCKING PANCAKED HARDER THAN JOHNATHAN OGDEN GOING AGAINST A NOT GOOD LEFT DEFENSIVE END, YOU DIG?

LEAGUE'S MINE BITCHES.

Inno
02-11-2013, 09:04 PM
transmogrify= win

Keith did a dope job picking match-ups, goes without saying these will all be considerably close

dead man vs Killer Aries - war cannot disturb the deceased. also, Black dropped ether in another league this week so i'm betting he will do more with the *admittedly ridiculous* topic

Frank vs Mic Wrecka- haven't seen Frank write in a long while... haven't seen him show in even longer, no doubt this match-up will be cool considering MW is far from rusty

cakecakecake vs Witty- another good battle.. PCB has very strong unformulaic wording and delivery, and Witty will need to layer multi upon multi if he doesnt find a strong angle on the topic to pull a win. dependent on Witty's inspiration. let's hope he has a sufficient supply of herbal supplements

Genocide vs Orc- Geno will anticipate a no-show and Orc will drop a crazy piece rife w/ metaphors no one expects given his battle background. though Orc will probably noshow lol

Tyson vs Nigma- good match-up.. Tyson's been improving a lot lately, and I remember some crazy well-built pieces from Nigma.

Matriarch vs Dystopian- im a big fan of Matriarch's vocab, metaphors and scheming.. don't remember too many Dystopian drops unless he did em in the cypher

Coup vs Zenland- i've seen Coup on another site, he's not a rookie. ZenLand has had some very solid OM drops that are very focused, but i havent seen him write to an exterior topic before.. good luck

Innovator vs Rawn- both are dope. i know Innovator from another site, from another name. he's poetic where Rawn hates poetry and will go the literal route. Rawn has a giant ego and Inno does not, both struggle with grammar and typing. clash of poetic flair vs. prosaic storytelling, this is a toss up, both will bring something good unless Rawn has to work a triple at that moose restaurant

Kuja vs Objective- not too familiar with Kuja, I've seen one or two really good verses elsewhere on the web. I know Obj from NC's where he did very well. interesting matchup

pohfig vs Mr. Sinister- pohfig does not remember he registered hear. idk who he is.

Rayge vs Camp Bell- camp is lyrical, needs to control his flow. ive only seen flexes from Rayge. watch out for both later in the season, camp's taking this for now

HelloKitty vs Bleak- bleak will take the ext and forget to write. NYC spits yo

Keith'll have all the actual predictions in the mag, he did 'em cause he's better at those things

some one sticky this.

King Ra.
02-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Apologies fellas. Mag won't be posted til tomorrow. No power at my house.

Inno
02-11-2013, 11:47 PM
dam power..write it down..throw it at your computer, see it if it stickies.

that sucks tho.

Split
02-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Apologies fellas. Mag won't be posted til tomorrow. No power at my house.

okay. Bios are done except for Tyson's and Cake's

Split
02-12-2013, 02:01 AM
Yo my writer Bios are done. King Keith hmu when your internet is back.

King Ra.
02-12-2013, 08:23 AM
I will. I'm not working today I believe- I have everything done. These bastards need to do their jobs though. This site sucks on mobile, shit.

dead man
02-12-2013, 09:08 AM
lmao you guys need to stop discussing this shit and post it.

got me all geeked up just from the suspense.

King Ra.
02-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Sir Blacketh grows patiently impatient. Split. Send me everything you have. I'm going to start constructing the mag.

Split
02-12-2013, 09:32 AM
Sir Blacketh grows patiently impatient. Split. Send me everything you have. I'm going to start constructing the mag.

gotcha after class. wanna run thru and edit a bit because I was exhausted.

since bleak is doing bleak things, i guess ill interview

anyone up to be interviewed tonight?? dead man cakecakecake Camp Bell Kuja HelloKitty

Orc
02-12-2013, 09:32 AM
good shit

dead man
02-12-2013, 10:48 AM
1st

sucka MC'z

Camp Bell
02-12-2013, 10:48 AM
sure im down, tell me when to go!

Split
02-12-2013, 10:49 AM
sure im down, tell me when to go!

cool. i get back from class around 630, you wanna do it on AIM or pm you questions and answers?

dead man
02-12-2013, 10:50 AM
even though this pussyfoot hasn't even checked.

i smell a faint air of cowardice

Camp Bell
02-12-2013, 10:51 AM
cool. i get back from class around 630, you wanna do it on AIM or pm you questions and answers?

PM me, i dont have an AIM!....630 eastern, pacific or central?

Split
02-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Dagel doesn't afraid of anything

PM me, i dont have an AIM!....630 eastern, pacific or central?

OK I'll hit you with questions in like 15 min then. Thanks

dead man
02-12-2013, 10:55 AM
@fagel

Camp Bell
02-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Dagel doesn't afraid of anything

OK I'll hit you with questions in like 15 min then. Thanks

word word!

Witty
02-12-2013, 11:03 AM
PEOPLE WHO ARE DEAD TO ME;

ZENLAND

PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY DEAD, BUT ARE NOW MORESO BECAUSE NOT PICKING A WINNER IS PICKING THE OTHER GUY IN MY EYES;

DEAD MAN

Y'all fucked up.

Oh what, you all think I haven't thought about the picture when I'm on my forklift? Or when I'm learning about switched networks? You fucked.

I'M GOING HARD AS FUCK IN THE PAINT AND WITTY, ALTHOUGH GENERALLY PRETTY COOL, IS GETTING FUCKING PANCAKED HARDER THAN JOHNATHAN OGDEN GOING AGAINST A NOT GOOD LEFT DEFENSIVE END, YOU DIG?

LEAGUE'S MINE BITCHES.

Yo this was good but I felt your topic was a little weak, you were original I will give you that, and the flow was pretty cool, never really lost track...I felt the ending was perhaps distasteful but that is just personal opinion, it was well written and an enjoyable read. Keep writing bro.

dead man
02-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Yo this was good but I felt your topic was a little weak, you were original I will give you that, and the flow was pretty cool, never really lost track...I felt the ending was perhaps distasteful but that is just personal opinion, it was well written and an enjoyable read. Keep writing bro.
HATE FEED

DISCOUNTED

PancakeBrah
02-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Witty I swear if you use one multi in our match up I'll hunt you down and murder you.

One.

dead man
02-12-2013, 11:12 AM
everyone should drop tonight, fuck thursday

lets get this shit MOVING

Mike Wrecka
02-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Frank , we have the best topic , you better show up

Witty
02-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Witty I swear if you use one multi in our match up I'll hunt you down and murder you.

One.

I shall use three, because a man and a woman had a little baby, there were three in the family, and that's a magic number.

Take a second to fully understand what I have just said to you.

PancakeBrah
02-12-2013, 11:14 AM
I knew you'd say that. You always use that one.

Witty
02-12-2013, 11:15 AM
I knew you'd say that. You always use that one.

I am a creature of habit.

You know me so well <3

Coup
02-12-2013, 11:29 AM
ill be dropping tonight ZenLand

interesting we have similar concepts...that pic is limited really

dead @deadman writing a novel

cake uses nair on his nipples

dead man
02-12-2013, 11:35 AM
coup uses the nipples on his hair

Split
02-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Coups pic is limited by his profuse bleached titty braids

PancakeBrah
02-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Whoever started this nair fallacy will be dealt with short thrift.

Atheist
02-12-2013, 12:05 PM
Ill start writing tonight hopefully anyway.

Zen
02-12-2013, 12:12 PM

Agreed. And cakecakecake I'm sorry. Can you forgive me and let me be alive to you again?

Split
02-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Malachi I'll be dropping tonight as well... please don't get your LeapPad taken away before the deadline haha

PancakeBrah
02-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Agreed. And cakecakecake I'm sorry. Can you forgive me and let me be alive to you again?

Yeah it's cool, man.

Zen
02-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Good. That was a close one.

dead man
02-12-2013, 12:30 PM
pajama sam and putt putt lookin ass Niger

Zen
02-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Do not read this post. It literally says nothing. Sorry for the inconvience.

PancakeBrah
02-12-2013, 12:42 PM
pajama sam and putt putt lookin ass Niger

lol that's a country bruv

dead man
02-12-2013, 12:44 PM
people can't be a countries chav

PancakeBrah
02-12-2013, 12:46 PM
I can't argue with that statement.

WHY DON'T YOU GO BE NEUTRAL IN YOUR PICKS AGAIN OR SOMETHING.

Split
02-12-2013, 12:47 PM
ZenLand is a country

dead man
02-12-2013, 12:49 PM
if i was a betting man, i'd predict a tie

Zen
02-12-2013, 12:52 PM
ZenLand is a country
True story. It's where thugs get in free and you gotta be a G.

Split
02-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Love that song

PancakeBrah
02-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Witty is a good writer. Too bad I know that and I am going to write a lot better than him looooool

sample rhyme;

potatos skinned
tomato kiln

yeah, u fuked witty

Zen
02-12-2013, 01:04 PM
You told him.

Zen
02-12-2013, 01:37 PM
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?3655-WK1-Coup-(0-0)-VS-ZenLand-(0-0) First battle open for votes @deadman Split cakecakecake Witty Camp Bell HelloKitty @everybody
And dope drop Coup

Witty
02-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Witty is a good writer. Too bad I know that and I am going to write a lot better than him looooool

sample rhyme;

potatos skinned
tomato kiln

yeah, u fuked witty

Ah but you don't understand though, I am not coming with normal Witty, I am against the Cake so my game will be of the highest quality and my rhymes will be multi'd up to the tits.

Because I am man, and I am a warrior....and I don't like to lose, it damages the ego I have wrapped myself in to compensate for my failings as a human being.

I fear I have said too much.

NYCSPITZ
02-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Ah but you don't understand though, I am not coming with normal Witty, I am against the Cake so my game will be of the highest quality and my rhymes will be multi'd up to the tits.

Because I am man, and I am a warrior....and I don't like to lose, it damages the ego I have wrapped myself in to compensate for my failings as a human being.

I fear I have said too much.'

trill talk

Inno
02-12-2013, 02:46 PM
dropping tonight ronald.

dead man
02-12-2013, 02:47 PM
HelloKitty whats that other chess site

ima register today

Split
02-12-2013, 02:48 PM
chess.com is whack

I think it's chesscube or something like that

dead man
02-12-2013, 02:53 PM
cool

go check in or let me know you're not showing beforehand plz.
Since you put it that way, no, I'm not showing up.

is there anybody who needs a match this week? or should we just close the thread?

:/

Split
02-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Maybe AIMZ or Vulgar? Also trap said he'd do one week

dead man
02-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Vulgar
trap
@Keith whatever the fuck

Zen
02-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Where the fuck is the mag lol

Atheist
02-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Think its due tonight sometime Zen

Zen
02-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Ah ok

Nigma
02-12-2013, 03:52 PM
My New Years resolution was to stop parking in handicap spaces.. Y'all already know how that turned out.

Gotta forgive me though, not too many places to park a spaceship.

In relevant news, I will be dropping tonight and it's going to be well written and a pleasant to read.

Zen
02-12-2013, 04:03 PM
It's ok I forgive you Nigma. And I'm looking for a well written pleasant to read piece. Once again I gotta mine and Coup's battle. First battle to be open for votes come on people!!

Nigma
02-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Word I read your verse last night, about to do some errands then I'll read Coups and drop a vote for ya.

Zen
02-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Much obliged good sir.

NYCSPITZ
02-12-2013, 04:43 PM
dead man chesscube.com

add my shit excasanova and nycspitz and nycspits

PancakeBrah
02-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Is my picture from a movie? Do I need to know some piece of information I do not know concerning my picture? Fuck.

I'm just going to write like it's a picture. FYUCK YUO

Malachi
02-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Malachi I'll be dropping tonight as well... please don't get your LeapPad taken away before the deadline haha

Dead at leapPad

Nigma
02-12-2013, 07:56 PM
We need a Sign In/Sign Out thread

Nigma
02-12-2013, 08:02 PM
AND A MAG <3

Frank
02-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Frank , we have the best topic , you better show up

I stay in a dark state of mind so this topic illuminates with me. I just get tired of writing out of this world shit cause I start having these out of body experiences cause I am immersed in what I'm portraying. I will try and detach myself and write for the sake of writing. But I cannot guarantee your presence will inspire me such.

I don't know who you are, but your from New York, so am I.

So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and slice ya neck off for good measure.

Let us collide.

PancakeBrah
02-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Frank is such a dimwit lol

Frank
02-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Waffle > Pancake tbh

Frank
02-12-2013, 10:04 PM
As the leader of the green team

I propose a SLIME

Coup
02-12-2013, 10:29 PM
ZenLand good show

@the league

PRAISE YE YAHUWAH ALL YE THAT DRAW BREATH

Pent uP
02-13-2013, 12:26 AM
HelloKitty pohfig

can you send me a verse you wrote? Im doing bios for all writers in place of match reviews for the first week, and i cant find your writing since netcees died

Pohfig is the russian word equivalent to a vulgar version of "apathetic" in the english language.

That is my bio

dead man
02-13-2013, 12:39 AM
WHY DONT U CARE

dead man
02-13-2013, 01:22 AM
HelloKitty
request sent to excasanova on chesscube

NYCSPITZ
02-13-2013, 01:55 AM
**NYCSPITZFIYA

TYSON
02-13-2013, 02:13 AM
Am I wrong or is the due date Thursday???

Nigma
02-13-2013, 03:00 AM

this

Split
02-13-2013, 03:09 AM
Ok, my part of the mag is being sent. Accidental hibernation, like 8 PM til now

Nigma
02-13-2013, 03:52 AM
I respect that. If mags not up tomorrow I'm gonna post a picture of ever shit I take for a week

Split
02-13-2013, 04:11 AM
Pohfig is the russian word equivalent to a vulgar version of "apathetic" in the english language.

That is my bio

Lol smh you don't get to choose your bio, SON. You just entered a world of painnnn
Nigma my part is sent, so just Crapchat those pics to King Keith

Split
02-13-2013, 04:44 AM
I never no show and I didnt forget I registered here

This is a courtesy check and I wont do it for the rest of the league.
Didnt mean disrespect. You had two posts and hasn't signed in since you made the second one, that's all

Atheist
02-13-2013, 07:15 AM
Making a start on my verse now =-)

TYSON
02-13-2013, 07:53 AM
Kuja.....

The sig? Really tho?

Atheist
02-13-2013, 08:11 AM
Hah yea, come to think about it i dont even like it myself so time for it to go

King Ra.
02-13-2013, 09:39 AM
Split I haven't got the email, did you send it?

Split
02-13-2013, 09:47 AM
Split I haven't got the email, did you send it?

check again

dead man
02-13-2013, 09:48 AM
DYSFUNCTION JUNCTION: THE STORY OF AOWL MAGAZINE PRODUCTION

King Ra.
02-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Cut us some slack, Black. Yes, that was rhymed intentionally.

I got the email, will put everything together. Mag to be up in a bit.

dead man
02-13-2013, 10:01 AM
;)

Coup
02-13-2013, 10:03 AM
Who won the nc's topical/written 500$ season about a year ago or so...

thanks for the votes all...really reminds me how unorganized my thougths are...Zen, call him Land O' Lakes...herp derp

Rawn M.D.
02-13-2013, 10:06 AM
i dont think there ever was a $$ torny on nc

Coup
02-13-2013, 10:09 AM
it may of been on another site similar....a start up site like this, modded by sign7 Kuja you remember kat ?

Atheist
02-13-2013, 10:25 AM
I think your on about the league that started at NC but then got carried over to the text-stars site thing, not sure what happened to it, think it just fell

Rawn M.D.
02-13-2013, 10:32 AM
oh yeah i didnt compete in that, but the person who promised the money and admin the site fell off...

Zen
02-13-2013, 12:19 PM
Appreciate all the votes on the first battle of the league. And Coup if you don't mind me asking what religion are you? I just noticed you said yahuweh so I got curious

Coup
02-13-2013, 12:37 PM
ZenLand

I follow the scriptures, the so called "old testament" and "new testament" striving to serve our creator in spirit and truth daily. I'm often mistaken for a gentile azcanizi jew. who occupy israel today under the Hebrew identity...but alias, not christian either, because mainline Christianity teaches another christ according to precepts of man and after the rudiments of the world, though they claim the scriptures too.

The characters in my avatar that you picked up on is right. It spells in the hebrew YAHUWAH...which is his name, though changed to a different name later for many reasons by gentiles (sons of Japhet, or european people. I'm european)

I don't mean to push my views on anyone, and I hope I did not say too much.

Zen
02-13-2013, 12:40 PM
Awesome man. Yeah I thought you were Hasidic for a minute since you said yahuweh and I think hasidics use that name for God which got me thinking why does an Hasidic jew own a computer haha. But I was just wondering man that's cool to know

dead man
02-13-2013, 12:42 PM
fuck scripture. it's all about transcendental reductionism.

GET WIT IT

Zen
02-13-2013, 12:43 PM
DMT

Zen
02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Quick question to the mods of this league, does the wins and losses here count in the record that appears under our names when we post, or are they just counted here? Jw

King Ra.
02-13-2013, 04:41 PM
They count on the site record as well.

Zen
02-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Appreciate the info

King Ra.
02-13-2013, 05:41 PM
This league would blow the roof off whenever Vulgar, Zygote, ill nik-A & Bags sign, if they do. Hopefully some of the OM writers join up as well that aren't already in here.

Witty
02-13-2013, 08:09 PM
ZenLand

I follow the scriptures, the so called "old testament" and "new testament" striving to serve our creator in spirit and truth daily. I'm often mistaken for a gentile azcanizi jew. who occupy israel today under the Hebrew identity...but alias, not christian either, because mainline Christianity teaches another christ according to precepts of man and after the rudiments of the world, though they claim the scriptures too.

The characters in my avatar that you picked up on is right. It spells in the hebrew YAHUWAH...which is his name, though changed to a different name later for many reasons by gentiles (sons of Japhet, or european people. I'm european)

I don't mean to push my views on anyone, and I hope I did not say too much.

Realest post I have seen in a while,

Inno
02-13-2013, 09:13 PM
posting in a bit...props to Split King Keith for the mag that shit is jizz worthy

Inno
02-13-2013, 11:20 PM
posted.

Split
02-13-2013, 11:32 PM
im not leaving the library till my verse is finished and posted

Split
02-14-2013, 12:29 AM
Malachi I dropped

Malachi
02-14-2013, 12:32 AM
i hate you Split

ill drop tommorow hopefully

Split
02-14-2013, 12:34 AM
i hate you Split

ill drop tommorow hopefully

take your time

Orc
02-14-2013, 09:47 AM
yea i dropped, good to be back

Geno
02-14-2013, 12:22 PM
Good shit orc. Was afraid you might not show.

Let's get some votes in, eh?

Zen
02-14-2013, 12:40 PM
I'm gonna fight on yalls battle in a minute. Just read both verses and now I'm trying to make my decision. Good shit from both of yall

Inno
02-14-2013, 01:14 PM
Voting in a couple hours when I get home...
Cant give a proper vote from my phone
thank you to all that have voted.

Rawn...thanks for the battle

Inno
02-14-2013, 01:24 PM
Dam that black vs veritas is a problem

Frank
02-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Mods need to get on their job.

Those battles are open for votes but no one knows they are.

Shame.

Split
02-14-2013, 04:27 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/15d413d35ec862040737071d279a487c/tumblr_mi3ff1thAn1qh9f8mo1_400.gif

TYSON
02-14-2013, 06:06 PM
Nigma I am dropping tonight. I know u been impatiently waiting.

King Ra.
02-14-2013, 06:10 PM
I'll be voting on all battles tomorrow. Some real good ones I've seen so far.

Atheist
02-14-2013, 07:06 PM
^ same ill do them all tomorrow

Split
02-14-2013, 07:38 PM
yeah i wont be around to update battles' status tonight, sorry. plans.

Split
02-14-2013, 10:22 PM
Frank im not racist I will murder u Boston>NYc

Frank
02-14-2013, 10:24 PM
Denzel voice:

My man...

Frank
02-14-2013, 10:25 PM
Now you can go back in that thread and tell me what you really think.

Inno
02-14-2013, 10:28 PM
voted.

me and my lil lady palma got a date.

Split
02-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Don't tempt me

Coup
02-14-2013, 11:21 PM
sup Br0s...ill be dropping my votes on batts tomorrow too along with kuja and king K

Rawn M.D.
02-15-2013, 01:10 AM
Ill drop my votes 2marow night...after work.

Nigma
02-15-2013, 01:32 AM
Nigma I am dropping tonight. I know u been impatiently waiting.

haha word I been stressin you were gonna forfeit on me! Look forward to reading the verse, good luck homie

Nigma
02-15-2013, 02:35 AM
Update: still stressin

Geno
02-15-2013, 06:56 AM
Lulz

Orc
02-15-2013, 07:42 AM
harlem shake

Split
02-15-2013, 08:02 AM
Kuja Objective Camp Bell Rayge Matriarch Dystopian pohfig Mr.Sinister pohfig TYSON Nigma Objective

I have closed your battles because either you or your opponents no showed WITHOUT asking for an extension

HOWEVER

Since it is the first week, I will be accepting ALL verses until midnight Eastern time tonight. This is a rare occurrence, however I believe that for the first week of battles, I should be forgiving and empathetic towards having verses due on Valentines Day.

Do not be ashamed about posting after the deadline today. Do either yourself or your opponent a favor by posting a verse.

Normally you would need to ask your opponent, or (in special cases) me, King Keith or Genocide for an extension. Because (for emphasis)
1) Clear cut rules regarding extensions have not been set
2) it was Valentine's Day lol who the fuck has time to write a topical
3) first match ups ever

Extensions have been automatically granted UNTIL THE TIME I SPECIFIED.l

Plot
02-15-2013, 08:52 AM
Yeah Im not gonna be able to make it this week Split, I will be back though...

Split
02-15-2013, 08:53 AM
Yeah Im not gonna be able to make it this week Split, I will be back though...
Ok word.

Pent uP
02-15-2013, 09:36 AM
Thats embarrassing. Posting soon.

Witty
02-15-2013, 10:54 AM
Ayo dead man = Black?

Am I the only person who didn't know this? I was like...yo where the hell is black, and who is this dead man guy, everyone seems to know him. Then I looked at the battle and I had both my questions answered at once.

I'm a silly, silly man.

Witty
02-15-2013, 10:57 AM
And also, is there a line limit?

Inno
02-15-2013, 11:01 AM
ayo Split..did you get that shuttle driver back?..i would of slashed his fucking tires..

how you gonna cock block a nigga from the sidelines lol..

Zen
02-15-2013, 12:29 PM
Witty theres no line limit this week. They said that rules on that would start next week I think

dead man
02-15-2013, 12:44 PM
who is "black"

if he is from another site no.. no connection. this is dead man's first hip hop message board.

Zen
02-15-2013, 12:47 PM
I heard black was dead. I also heard he lived in Peru and devoted his life to Ayahuasca.

Coup
02-15-2013, 12:51 PM
black dee was my first battle ever...unless dee black does not = dead man

Witty
02-15-2013, 12:53 PM
Witty theres no line limit this week. They said that rules on that would start next week I think

Dope.

dead man - You trippin' homie.

dead man
02-15-2013, 12:53 PM
really?

what site did you guys battle on and what was your username?

Coup

Zen
02-15-2013, 12:55 PM
I've never battled you I'm assuming. I used to be on ss/ihh and hf in like 2005 to 2008 and then I just now got back into these forums. And I've always been ZenLand

Coup
02-15-2013, 12:55 PM
first, before i jump the gun...did you alias as dee black over at RM ?
dead man

Zen
02-15-2013, 01:03 PM
Kuja Camp Bell Nigma yall had some good shit man. Too bad the other bastards didn't show lol. Just wanted to give a shout to yall for showing.

Orc
02-15-2013, 01:20 PM
ihh was a cool site

Zen
02-15-2013, 01:26 PM
What was your username there?

Nigma
02-15-2013, 01:33 PM
Kuja Camp Bell Nigma yall had some good shit man. Too bad the other bastards didn't show lol. Just wanted to give a shout to yall for showing.

Appreciate it, I put some time into that verse tbh. Gonna give the flake today to scribble something, but when he doesn't I'll toss it up on the OM and would appreciate some feedback on it >.< I gotta stop posting first I guess, homies see my verse and think 'FUCK IT, not gonna waste my time cause I can't top that shit!' amirite?

Zen
02-15-2013, 01:36 PM
Haha I'll def drop some feed. Would appreciate feed on my piece I dropped yesterday as well called The Cave. You drop your shit and I'll return the favor in a heartbeat because I really enjoyed that shit Nigma.

Witty
02-15-2013, 01:45 PM
Posted.

Let's do this thang cakecakecake

Nigma
02-15-2013, 01:48 PM
Sounds like a plan. I gotta drop some votes for the open battles then I'll browse over the OM.

dead man
02-15-2013, 02:03 PM
Coup, no. and i don't think black ever frequented rapmusic either
ZenLand - black's name was G'Dawdian Black or Blacketh D'Gawd over on IHH. your name is not familiar though.

Zen
02-15-2013, 02:08 PM
Where you there durin 05 to 08? I don't remember seeing those names there either. Butt fuck it that was like 8 years ago

dead man
02-15-2013, 02:15 PM
who knows.

THERE IS NO FUTURE. THE FUTURE IS NOW.

Witty
02-15-2013, 02:17 PM
So what is the present?

Zen
02-15-2013, 02:36 PM
The presents here and gone in the blink of an eye. The present is an illusion created by conscious minds to percieve their everchanging lives. All that exists is the future. It is all that ever will be...

Witty
02-15-2013, 02:42 PM
The presents here and gone in the blink of an eye. The present is an illusion created by conscious minds to percieve their everchanging lives. All that exists is the future. It is all that ever will be...

I'm scared :(

Zen
02-15-2013, 02:45 PM
I'm scared :(
Me too....Me too...

Orc
02-15-2013, 02:49 PM
my name was burden on there I wasnt that good back then at all but looking back not many were aside from strat black kyza bladed n sly. bladed was bonkers actually prob the best back then

Zen
02-15-2013, 02:50 PM
bladed thesis right? And yeah I sucked at battlin then and still do now. It took me awhile to figure out topicals are my shit.

Geno
02-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Yo, there are some doooooooope ass battles going on in this forum. Props to everyone who dropped.

Zen
02-15-2013, 03:11 PM
Agreed Geno. I'm impressed with everyone who dropped honestly. Good shit

Atheist
02-15-2013, 09:58 PM
ZenLand thanks bud, i was really hoping objective would show up, dont suppose you could give feedback on my piece, first time ive wrote since the rstl final so would love some feedback, thank you, btw my votes coming soon. & from what ive read jesus not gonna be easy.

Atheist
02-15-2013, 10:02 PM
lol btw Zen, white divison yeaaaaaa!

Atheist
02-15-2013, 10:58 PM
ignore

Inno
02-15-2013, 11:32 PM
the comp here is fierce..next week should be doper like a crack heads vain

King Ra.
02-16-2013, 04:21 AM
I'm going to alter some participants around a bit after this week in divisions to make things concrete. But if we have this abundance of activity then this format will work well.

Frank
02-16-2013, 04:37 AM
Cool. When are the votes due?

Geno
02-16-2013, 07:48 AM
eyo, shout to nyc/hellokitty. That was a fucking well primed piece. Discustingly smooth and nasty content. Too bad yo got no showed.

Geno
02-16-2013, 08:06 AM
Eyooo. WTF!?!?!?!?! @ tyson no showing though?

Rawn M.D.
02-16-2013, 08:13 AM
King Keith/Split just a helpful word of advice esp since u can group PM on here...if u got the time, PM ppl when u put up the match ups, to let em know; itll minimze no shows...

ang good sht Innovator

Rawn M.D.
02-16-2013, 08:13 AM
Cool. When are the votes due?

^^^^????@Split

Split
02-16-2013, 08:27 AM
^^^^????@Split

Frank

Not sure yet. Haven't discussed it w/ Genocide or King Keith yet, but probably Sunday/ Monday so that new matches can go up Tues

Geno
02-16-2013, 08:58 AM
I call Sunday, so Monday is open for match setting and not battle closing. Votes due Sunday is plenty time

Witty
02-16-2013, 10:48 AM
I am sad :(

Split
02-16-2013, 11:50 AM
wow. I have a fat fuckin lip right now an my glasses are all fucked up. Wtf.

Geno
02-16-2013, 12:02 PM
Smh@cake no show. Dope witty. Cheer up, a w has been acquiired

Witty
02-16-2013, 12:29 PM
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?3960-I-Can-t-Stop

Posted in OM, some feed would be appreciated...obv rtf is obv.

King Ra.
02-16-2013, 12:47 PM
I'm going to do a feature in the every week for participants pieces who are no showed. So no worries guys.

Sunday is a good day to close battles from voting.

Inno
02-16-2013, 01:12 PM
King Keith/Split just a helpful word of advice esp since u can group PM on here...if u got the time, PM ppl when u put up the match ups, to let em know; itll minimze no shows...

ang good sht Innovator

no doubt man

Zen
02-16-2013, 03:45 PM
lol btw Zen, white divison yeaaaaaa!
White divisions where its at haha

NYCSPITZ
02-16-2013, 05:21 PM
thanks geno,

man...

my fucking dick is hard as I type this shit.

Geno
02-16-2013, 05:30 PM
No homo? Lolol.

But seriously, I don't understand what that part meant haha

NYCSPITZ
02-16-2013, 05:49 PM
yes homo

Geno
02-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Oh wow

NYCSPITZ
02-16-2013, 06:24 PM
just being honest tho

TYSON
02-16-2013, 07:07 PM
Eyooo. WTF!?!?!?!?! @ tyson no showing though?

Just couldn't focus on it bro been busy. No excuse tho.

Geno
02-16-2013, 07:25 PM
I hear you maine. I honestly struggled with my shit to. Almost said fuck it.