PDA

View Full Version : Sick, under the Microscope (I WILL BUST YOU)

Obey
02-10-2013, 01:38 AM
THIS IS MY FUCKIN THREAD

SiK between me and him I don't want bullshit clogging this up

I have been inches close many times to uncovering this pussy arse faggots real identity, before he logs off and doesn't say another thing to me for days

Honestly I cbf with this cunt anymore

So anyone talking shit other than putting into or debating this topic will get vagina'd. I really don't give a fuck about text forums, but I love showing a phony they're a phony

From the little amount of information given recently, I've been able to expose you for the person you probably are through the type of language you use when you're talking to me

Lets see....

I wake up at 0500 and get ready for work....I workout from 0630 to 0800...Come home then eat breakfast....Put on my uniform and work from 0930 to 1700 come home to my wife and son and get on here as a hobby....

Any questions?
-So my good buddy here says he is 27 almost.
-Most likely lives close to base, yet on his weekends I've seen him on the forums when he should probably be doing other important things. Seeing as he gets on here after work during the week anyway and has a milf and a son
-He also states not going to the pub or doing recreational activities outside of work as his hobby, or anything but only stated being on AOB
-He would've been in the army from at least his early 20's or must've been very sporty/athletic to keep up with the physical and even mental requirements of the defense force.
-There needs to be a massive explanation to why he still uses 24 hour time as if he is a sergeant, or a over excited rookie who LOVES his job (27 right?).
-I 100% know he isn't a sergeant, so he's either a rookie and all his bullshit's been a lie, or he's telling us the truth but he's such a wannabe that he takes more notice of his squad leaders life than his own

SO ON THAT NOTE, THE PROBLEMS:(severity depending on the length of time he's endured, and how many women it takes to change a light bulb)

-Marriage arguements
-Friendships and other relationships
-Priority management
-Debt

This is merely skimming the surface, and you can say how wrong I am or what makes you feel a little better about your truths SIK I don't care

BUT FUCK OFF TRYING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER BY GETTING A NERD BUZZ FROM CALLING ME A FAGGOT FAGGOT

Go fishing or something

Immaculate
02-10-2013, 01:47 AM
Ayyyyyyye, Siks coo' though.

Split
02-10-2013, 01:49 AM
LMFAOOO

Detective Holmes bags another one

GOOD JOB SKIPPER

TL;DR

Obey
02-10-2013, 01:55 AM
Ayyyyyyye, Siks coo' though.

Which one

Boredom
02-10-2013, 02:53 AM
Obey this is a reach of pathetic proportions.

Go outside

Anjahl
02-10-2013, 03:10 AM
Fail...you're actually really good at that.
Guess what, I'm jacking this thread to.

How 'bout them Lakers?

Immaculate
02-10-2013, 03:30 AM
Which one

Wtf? There's two?? *shocked face*

Naww. SiK is coo' yo.

Anjahl
02-10-2013, 03:33 AM
Wtf? There's two?? *shocked face*

Naww. SiK is coo' yo.
Is your "shocked face" more fat than your regular face?
Because judging by your avy, your pretty fucking fat...

...whore.

Immaculate
02-10-2013, 04:05 AM
Is your "shocked face" more fat than your regular face?
Because judging by your avy, your pretty fucking fat......whore.

Yes it is vagina face!

Now suck some dick you minge.

trap.
02-10-2013, 04:42 AM
I don't understand what you're trying to uncover here. The last three points make no sense at all. Well, most of them really.

Obey
02-10-2013, 05:26 AM
Get out of my thread you idiots

SiK
02-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Lmao

I cant beleive me calling you a faggot on a message board makes you so mad...And none of what you said makes sense. Continue sniffing blow and heroin

Tom Sparks
02-10-2013, 10:44 AM
This dude gettin wavvyy off that try to hard sauce

rothschild
02-10-2013, 10:45 AM
lobey... you took an l on this one.

Dope girl
02-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Why everyone all up on sik? show him some respect.

veritas
02-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Sik is teh kind of guy that tried to be nice to me, and then when I shunned him, he starts acting all emotional, and now he prowls my interactions to call me a faggot and to dickryde lames who try and step to me. bitch.

Meth
02-10-2013, 11:39 AM
This smells.

God Of War
02-10-2013, 12:33 PM
THIS IS MY FUCKIN THREAD

@SiK (http://artofbattling.com/forum/member.php?u=20) between me and him I don't want bullshit clogging this up

I have been inches close many times to uncovering this pussy arse faggots real identity, before he logs off and doesn't say another thing to me for days

Honestly I cbf with this cunt anymore

So anyone talking shit other than putting into or debating this topic will get vagina'd. I really don't give a fuck about text forums, but I love showing a phony they're a phony

From the little amount of information given recently, I've been able to expose you for the person you probably are through the type of language you use when you're talking to me

-So my good buddy here says he is 27 almost.
-Most likely lives close to base, yet on his weekends I've seen him on the forums when he should probably be doing other important things. Seeing as he gets on here after work during the week anyway and has a milf and a son
-He also states not going to the pub or doing recreational activities outside of work as his hobby, or anything but only stated being on AOB
-He would've been in the army from at least his early 20's or must've been very sporty/athletic to keep up with the physical and even mental requirements of the defense force.
-There needs to be a massive explanation to why he still uses 24 hour time as if he is a sergeant, or a over excited rookie who LOVES his job (27 right?).
-I 100% know he isn't a sergeant, so he's either a rookie and all his bullshit's been a lie, or he's telling us the truth but he's such a wannabe that he takes more notice of his squad leaders life than his own

SO ON THAT NOTE, THE PROBLEMS:(severity depending on the length of time he's endured, and how many women it takes to change a light bulb)

-Marriage arguements
-Friendships and other relationships
-Priority management
-Debt

This is merely skimming the surface, and you can say how wrong I am or what makes you feel a little better about your truths SIK I don't care

BUT FUCK OFF TRYING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER BY GETTING A NERD BUZZ FROM CALLING ME A FAGGOT FAGGOT

Go fishing or something

your little crush is starting to turn into an obsession. if u dont care bout rap forums them stfu about people on em cuz ur here to bro

if u aint gon battle or this isnt gon lead to a battle then this is the gayest shit i ever seen

SiK
02-10-2013, 12:39 PM
your little crush is starting to turn into an obsession. if u dont care bout rap forums them stfu about people on em cuz ur here to bro

if u aint gon battle or this isnt gon lead to a battle then this is the gayest shit i ever seen

He has the first loss in AOB history....to me

hes just mad

El Muffin
02-10-2013, 02:37 PM
gotta be from ria with this shit

imeanreally

Split
02-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Peanut Butter Dick??

Witty
02-10-2013, 02:52 PM
gotta be from ria with this shit

imeanreally

Yo mouth.

Watch it.

Anjahl
02-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Yes it is vagina face!

Now suck some dick you minge.
I don't know what the fuck a minge is, but I bet you smell like bacon grease and hippy taint fatty.

Anjahl
02-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Get out of my thread you idiots
I told you, this is my thread now.
http://pawsru.org/fc/src/fc98018_get-the-fuck-out%20bob.jpg

Immaculate
02-10-2013, 06:15 PM
I don't know what the fuck a minge is, but I bet you smell like bacon grease and hippy taint fatty.

Stop describing to us what your mother looks like you MINGE face.

rothschild
02-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Sik is teh kind of guy that tried to be nice to me, and then when I shunned him, he starts acting all emotional, and now he prowls my interactions to call me a faggot and to dickryde lames who try and step to me. bitch.

lolol, sounds real real real familiar.

Allen Knight
02-10-2013, 07:58 PM
this site's lolz have fell off bad smh

Obey
02-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Then make your own fucking discussions and get your own fucking beef

GTFO my dick

Allen Knight
02-10-2013, 08:14 PM
no ones on ur wack ass dick u faggot
u mad? cuz ur not funny or good at battling & look like a heroin addict?
i understand ur anger now

Obey
02-10-2013, 08:22 PM
I'm tired of suckers getting in my face about shit that's nothing to them

I fired cause you fired nigga

Allen Knight
02-10-2013, 08:29 PM

where is ur name in that^^^^^?????????

Obey
02-10-2013, 08:36 PM
Niggaz coming at me from every angle

veritas
02-10-2013, 08:36 PM

This

Obey
02-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Yo when's the league starting

Immaculate
02-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Niggaz coming at me from every angle

Names. Now.

Split
02-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Names. Now.

u rockin a MOMO wheel in ur whip??? damn yo

Immaculate
02-10-2013, 09:34 PM
u rockin a MOMO wheel in ur whip??? damn yo

Thats wassup sugarpie.

Meth
02-10-2013, 09:40 PM
So I've learned obeys a retarded faggot. Cool.

Obey
02-10-2013, 09:44 PM
HAHA

Obey
02-10-2013, 09:45 PM
'dup split you lonely faggot lol

Immaculate
02-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Obey, obey me and answer my question please?

Obey
02-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Where

Split
02-10-2013, 09:49 PM
'dup split you lonely faggot lol

remember that time you looked like you flipped PowerWheels off craigslist for a living?
remember that time you looked you failed out of fry cook school and had to attend night classes to get ur McGED?
remember that time you had 407 posts and no one respects you or enjoys your presence?

ole skeeter valentine lookin ass nigga

Obey
02-10-2013, 09:51 PM
haha I'm catching up tonight

Immaculate
02-10-2013, 09:54 PM
I quoted yo ass LOL.

"Names. Now".

Obey
02-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Julia mainly

Rawn M.D.
02-11-2013, 04:03 AM
This makes u look awfully pathetic; its like u stalked dood, watched his movements and made a cataloge of everything he ever typed..smh

Not Dagel
02-11-2013, 10:20 AM
1 - Nothing wrong with being 27.

2 - In the military you actually seriously believe it or not get weekends off sometimes. In fact, depending on if you're running a mission, pretty much all the time. Especially if you don't live in the barracks.

3 - Nothing wrong with not going to a pub. Nothing wrong with being on AOB. If you're going to hate on him for that, check yourself.

4 - Just because you are unable to stay healthy and fit, doesn't mean other people can't. Sounds like you are jealous of another's succeess.

5 - There doesn't need to be a massive explanation. It's a cultural thing that you wouldn't know dick about. I still use 24 hour time. Hell, I still say things like "no-go" or "squared away" or "PMCS" all the time. And I've been out for years.

6 - You're an idiot. He's probably an officer for all you know. And it's spelled "Private." Not "Rookie." Either way, an E-1 private is still more respectable than you.

7 - It sounds to me, based on what you said, that this Sik is a cool dude because he recognizes the real world he lives in and has a realistic world view. He is also volunteering his time to defend his country from the evil terrorist and protecting our freedoms. That makes him a hero.

You're just jealous.

And an idiot.

Ghost1
02-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Peanut Butter Dick??

Ghost1
02-11-2013, 11:31 AM
Also not dagel should not break character, he should be securing his rep as not dagel

dead man
02-11-2013, 12:39 PM
lol'd at "McGED"

El Muffin
02-11-2013, 09:39 PM
dont get offended

your like the only one i can tolerate Witty

Obey
02-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Westside connection Gangsta nation this shits all blabble