PDA

View Full Version : Evolve vs Ruthless

trap.
02-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Ruthless

Lets examine the Situation...Evolve The Sole assailant to eating ah verse, If 2x times equal the length of his chain then the 3rd times ah 'charm//1 (get it) simile
You decipher your weapons, take away the chance of defending yourself throughout this heavyweight battle,U an Intelectual pussy, walking' into ah gun-fight heavily diss-armed//2(parapolegic...lol)
Evolve your frequency is out of my range, scorching’ 97.5(Hot 97) decimal tones above your deficit, wit high pitched vocal chimes that cause extortion//3
Forced to use knife sex after my semen slip inside the placenta’s outter limits, my kids spawned 9 months after intercourse but Ruth, performing early abortion//4
Switch your sexual preference, change your genders persuasions caught Evolve masturbating wit knife edges, no more handling cocks he has the hands on to self pussy//5
YOUR NOT AS ILL AS ME ???? I Caught him holdin hands wit Michael’s chimp, now he thinks his luck will bare inside the Monkey’s paw, Mistake’s, Evolve contains a lot, look at all his previous verses, for how it hang flaws//6 (lol)
Your verse will be all talk, Evolve, a Artificial gangsta, he who shall portray me must die from orchestrating barz in tongues, Ruthless book reads- Page 11; chapter 23 -on line 8//7
Fate; Evolve just another piece of young pussy, R. Kelly can make ah tape about, the resolution bring fourth abuse, like Tina’s face intakes, from the back hand IKE insimulates//8
Ruth, under attack , not likely he could have ah Kodak moment wit Osama Bin Laden’s Afghanistan army, and couldn’t show no signs of even posing’ ah threat//9
Homosexual Inteligent yea you I’m shifting the pawns after your bishop, the game of an outstandin’ opponent seems to be approachin your heart capacity slow, cuz Ruth knock tha beats out of ur chess-(chest)//10

Evolve

its been said, "A warlord is not Truly Dead.. until he is Forgotten" (sig)
Who am i battling again?? i Forgot.. this dude is already buried & rotten//
& no sign of the process stoppin, when ur droppin bars softer then cotten
i leave Ruthless' mouth looking like Piano Keys if he tries Biting what im jottin//
my eye sight is good so im writing what im spottin & there is nothing around
unless you mean this over-rated, "i'll never make it" faggot im battling now//
in that case, How.. did this bitch ever manage to get a Shot at the Title!?!?
the only Shot he deserves is the Title Role in an 8th grade "Wanksta" Recital//
Ruth must like to be Spanked with the Bible the way he gets his Ass Blessed by fags
are those really Posted Pics of ur Girl?? or is it you... Dressed your best in Drag??//
have your Toe Tested for a Tag... the way doom is Sizing you up for Death
realizing you spoke to soon, leave ur Heart Racing ur Lungs trying to Catch ur Breath//
you aint got too much left, but then again.. your just a fan who's lines are played
talk about riding dick!! he Voted for Me before my battle with OnE was even made!!!//LOL
peep the Path i Paved, Straight and Narrow towards victory... my legs jolt w/ stride
& im Serious when it comes to this dummy's Funny mumbling, so i Push All Jokes Aside//
i got a problem with losing, looks like you dont need a guide... you two are already aquainted
Ruthless is Ashamed... always Goes Out with a Loss but still Deny's that they Dated//
i aint gonna lie, i sat and debated on what i was gonna eventually say to this guy
but then i remembered the 5th bar & realized he was just a Pussy in Disguise//

not for nothing, but is that Really your verse!?!? you sure you want it to be seen??
especially when every one of ur lines Drag worse than a stadium of full of Nicotine Fiends//
Less is just a has been, who never was & never will be.. you can trust me on that
now go smoke a blunt & grab your gat.. and never stop telling yourself you'll ever be better than that//

Winner: Evolve