PDA

View Full Version : hey Allen Knight, how you.....good fam?

Chyeahhh!!!
02-10-2013, 05:01 PM
alright so yeah. I see you've been sweeping shit lately, little belt here, get yah little belts there etc, shit is nice fam, medals look shiny, shimmering and shit but when you fluck with the cypher side of things....THAT SHIT IS MINE FAM, I GOT THAT SHIT LOCKED UP TIGHTER THAN WHATEVER LITTLE CLICHE I'M TRYING TO THINK OF BUT CAN'T THINK OF AT THE MOMENT!!!! fluck it though, I'll just save that type of ish for whats to come. I challenge you to a cypher match. 3 pages of back and forths. Once you check into the designated thread we'll have a nuetral party determine who goes first. You have 3 minutes between each post to respond and if the shit is booty, that will be determined by the voters. This match will go for 3 pages and once you check in, you can't check out until the pages have been filled. If you oblige a thread will be created in the BA and we can agree on some rules you have if need be

brace yoself foo.......

veritas
02-10-2013, 05:05 PM
This seems legit.

Allen Knight
02-10-2013, 05:24 PM
u lost to dia/thread

Chyeahhh!!!
02-10-2013, 05:28 PM
so is that you accepting or declining? lol all of that extra stuff you said didn't really strike me as an answer

Chyeahhh!!!
02-11-2013, 02:24 PM
so I guess that's a no. As long as you know what saying no means in regards to this type of thing. Just wanna be sure you're aware of the consequences associated with such a thing.

Allen Knight
02-11-2013, 02:28 PM
ohh im shaking in my boots, son we can do this after the torney is done
i have no motivation for this type of thing right now, plus im in the next champ cypher so take it or leave it idgaf

Chyeahhh!!!
02-11-2013, 02:33 PM
atext is your life, your life is text so stop acting like this isn't appealing to you, especially being you have a ba cypher belt and well on your way to getting the 2nd line for line cypher belt as well. We've been through this so stop acting brand new. I'm better than you by default, you're mid tier to advanced mid tier, we've been through this as well. The stakes have been upped as well since you wanna be a cornball, loser gets pinkslipped for a month. Now YOU take it or leave it lol.

Allen Knight
02-11-2013, 02:39 PM
u lost to dia and i beat him LOLL ur not even mid tier ur low tier
and ur a faggot for even talking about tiers lolol damn nigga ur lame
why do u act like me beating u means so much to me idgaf
if u knew how much i dont care....this thread wouldnt haave been made
u reachin here so u can take it or leave wat i said before if not later

Chyeahhh!!!
02-11-2013, 03:22 PM
you still haven't caught my sarcasm about the tier thing. Ask someone like GOW whens the last time I even took battling serious lol. Yes I lost to DIA, when's the last time I battled, FN's for the hell of it lol? Tell yah what, I'd rather lose to someone who loses at life than lose to someone who loses at life because they take this textcee life way too serious. Anyone on this site can tell you that I haven't been in the arena in quite some time so it shows just how utterly serious you take text to think I am stepping to you in that fashion for real lol. I do that shit to mess with you and it works, YOU'RE STEAMING RIGHT NOW!!! LMAO but I'm not joking about the cypher thing. Pinkslip match after the tourney ends. Be seeing yah champ!

Allen Knight
02-11-2013, 03:25 PM
if u knew how much i dont care....this thread wouldnt haave been made

Ghost1
02-11-2013, 03:31 PM
all these walls, i miss james, come home jimbo, lamas gona, u can be the hof here u ole glassed recluse faggot