I said who wanna quickie and puma came a runnin,
which tells me the rest of yall are gay, or not stuntin,
but puma you can catch a quick loss like a rage quit,
I murder animals for a living, slaughterhouse, killer shit,
I ain't scared to hide your body, mother fuck a body bag,
I got a grinder and knives, saw blades and super sharp axe,
when I swing it, you gonna know, cause your arm be clean off,
and that was a just the axe let's finish up with the saw,
when you chunked up and done son, the evidence is gone, understand me..
i'll bag up the meat like summer sausage the proceed to feed ya family...

Puma
11-26-2013, 10:51 PM
I'll have you pulverized within minutes... leave you poltergeist like Spielburg ghost writes writtens/
You'll be most likely religious by the end of this battle,because i'mma rip your adam's apple and shove it
down ya snatch hole/
I'll sell ya dead body can you invision a price ?,your just a tool in this dungeon just cringing in fright/
A danger zone when your in this spinning device,in other word's i'm leaving no Ammo left in the chamber not a
scent of ya life/
It's ironic Ammo ingredient's is lead object's ..... because if i see him violatin' i'm repeating the
process/
Ammo ain't my caliber when i cause a massacre,i'll be in camo with tat's and scar's set up by the bat man
car/
Basically... if i see this bitch in my vision first i'm robbin' this joker like the 12 people never got thier
tickets worth/
Your next on my list of victimology,when i leave a n9ne spitting chopper bullet's like sickology/
A frickin' prodigy when i'm mobbin deep, wanted for commerical robbery - your wanted for impersonating
the wanted thief/
Problem b ? ... tell me now we'll resolve it,i would call for body bag's but this Ammo is garbage/

Links:
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=216337&posted=1#post216337
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=216342#post216342

Sharp
11-27-2013, 12:32 AM
Ammo 2 voting links please

KwaL!ty
12-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Vote goes to Pumma for a better overall worse verse .. Neither where good here .. Kind of looked like everybodys first battle ..

Both need to elevate & work on forming and landing a punch

Pumma for more potential but fix your struture ..

Lotto Smirk
12-10-2013, 05:35 AM
Got puma in this battle both verse were quite weak no hard hitting punchlines - no real punchlines at all really are ya'll from rr, you want to read some of namix's tutorials

Anyways I got puma taking this I'm on my fone if you want a bar by bar breakdown pm me and ill edit this post

Mvgt - puma

Texcellence
12-24-2013, 04:49 AM
Being honest I struggled to read through both of your verses. Neither one of you had any punches. There was no structure or theme to either of your verses.

Vote: Tie

Tic
12-24-2013, 09:25 AM
I said who wanna quickie and puma came a runnin,
which tells me the rest of yall are gay, or not stuntin,
Ehhh.
but puma you can catch a quick loss like a rage quit,
I murder animals for a living, slaughterhouse, killer shit,
No.
I ain't scared to hide your body, mother fuck a body bag,
I got a grinder and knives, saw blades and super sharp axe,
No.
when I swing it, you gonna know, cause your arm be clean off,
and that was a just the axe let's finish up with the saw,
Ummmm, no.
when you chunked up and done son, the evidence is gone, understand me..
i'll bag up the meat like summer sausage the proceed to feed ya family...
We get it, you're murdering him. But no.

I'll have you pulverized within minutes... leave you poltergeist like Spielburg ghost writes writtens/
You'll be most likely religious by the end of this battle,because i'mma rip your adam's apple and shove it
down ya snatch hole/
This didn't rhyme, but already more creative than your opponent's entire verse.
I'll sell ya dead body can you invision a price ?,your just a tool in this dungeon just cringing in fright/
A danger zone when your in this spinning device,in other word's i'm leaving no Ammo left in the chamber not a
scent of ya life/
Not feeling this.
It's ironic Ammo ingredient's is lead object's ..... because if i see him violatin' i'm repeating the
process/
Ammo ain't my caliber when i cause a massacre,i'll be in camo with tat's and scar's set up by the bat man
car/
What?
Basically... if i see this bitch in my vision first i'm robbin' this joker like the 12 people never got thier
tickets worth/
Your next on my list of victimology,when i leave a n9ne spitting chopper bullet's like sickology/
A frickin' prodigy when i'm mobbin deep, wanted for commerical robbery - your wanted for impersonating
the wanted thief/
Problem b ? ... tell me now we'll resolve it,i would call for body bag's but this Ammo is garbage/
Damn.....this was not dope.
Links:
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=216337&posted=1#post216337
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=216342#post216342
No offense to either of you cats, but damn....this may be one of the worst battles I've seen. Neither one of you had any punches. You guys were just stating "I'm gonna kill you with an axe, and bet on it!" That's not a punch, it's a statement. You guys need to mix it up and bring some creativity to it, and use metaphors.

Vote - Puma

Bender
01-02-2014, 12:52 PM
There really isn't any line that I can quote from this battle. It is obvious you are both new to this and you both should focus on landing some punches more. Ammo you're stuff was kinda weird and generic, didn't have the power behind it that it should have. Puma you also had awkward rhyme schemes and focused to much on how it would sound vs punches but you had some slight punches in there even though they weren't that great. You both should keep working on it though. good job.

vote-Puma

Simon SeversTons
01-06-2014, 10:55 AM
This to me is a one sided battlle, despites Pumas effort atleast. Ammo wasnt loaded this time around, he needs more improvement and so does Puma, but Puma out did him on wordplay.

MVGT: Puma