PURE ENERGY
02-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Don't forget to check in, bro.

Ox
02-12-2013, 07:10 PM
check,

Ox
02-12-2013, 07:44 PM
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?3374-Camp-Bell-%281-0%29-vs-Defiant-%280-0%29-OPEN-FOR-VOTES

Beat This Fruit to a Pulp, Orange Crushed Its So-da-Pressin!
Usin Pure's energy to Twist & Stretch Em' Like Yoga Sessions!
This Rat touches more ManHoles then Sewer Men will See
He Don't Skewer Enemies He gets Dicked Ur Not Pure, Energy
0-2 as i dump Heat To Burst Jaws & Burn Hole's Gigantic.
Ur Losin remains constant like the 1st Law Of ThermoDynamics
Crave lime Light? But lack courage like Ur Hearts Splattered
U'll Be at Home as the casket seals, cuz only DarkMatters
Run thru me? U'll Gimp Past Here Yo! IN PE Ur a Wimp Ass Weirdo!
Never Dodged Balls U Cupid CHokehold em' U GYM CLASS HERO!

PURE ENERGY
02-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Inertia is nothin w/o Energy, swing my fists into motion and apply it with force
display ur inner cranium, no pork, put a steak in 'em, leave 'em to die on his porch
never show signs of remorse, cuz this pedo's in a speedo at the kiddie pool scopin' asses
hides in the bush with focal glasses, to chicks in skirts his dick's Inert like the noble gases
open his brain tissues with large pair incissions, so I can see why he's scared of women
he stays making impaired decisions; bathing in baby oil then running ass bare in prisons
leave ur soul to float the sky is the only way you could ever go above and beyond
mass accelerates to put Inertia to a restful state when I snatch his lungs with my palms
momentum and velocity, nothing inert stops the E, self-evident from courses in physics
put an end to Initial stages, have pro-lifers beatin’ down my door after abortin this fetus

http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?147-Think-I-m-Crazy&p=2439#post2439
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?100-personal-convictions&p=1303#post1303

Sharp
02-13-2013, 01:40 AM
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?3374-Camp-Bell-%281-0%29-vs-Defiant-%280-0%29-OPEN-FOR-VOTES

The wordplay was competent, but corny. The setup should relate to your punch somehow, almost like telling a joke. The name flip didn't actually make much sense, and in most cases that would be the main part of the punch. So this wasn't particularly cohesive, not too effective as a punch
This nameflip was used much more effectively here, it was the subject of the punch. Having said that, it wasn't too strong wordplay
Pretty good idea, but this was more of a statement-y punch. Conceptually speaking, I liked this a lot, but excecution wasn't too hot
Another name flip that wasn't too effective, the bar as a whole felt kind of disjunct
See what you did there, but it was more of a wordplay thing than an actual punch

Hope I don't come off as hyper-critical, I'm just trying to give some food for thought. All in all this is a pretty promising first drop, you definitely have a good foundation to work with, just need to read around and get a hold of how to use it all. Also, drop the exclamation marks

Inertia is nothin w/o Energy, swing my fists into motion and apply it with force
display ur inner cranium, no pork, put a steak in 'em, leave 'em to die on his porch
The way you started this bar was a really cool concept, it just kind of fell off and the punchline became more of a bland threat than anything else
never show signs of remorse, cuz this pedo's in a speedo at the kiddie pool scopin' asses
hides in the bush with focal glasses, to chicks in skirts his dick's Inert like the noble gases
The concept surrounding the punch was pretty good, but it wasn't really much of a nameflip. Pretty good, but left something to be desired
open his brain tissues with large pair incissions, so I can see why he's scared of women
he stays making impaired decisions; bathing in baby oil then running ass bare in prisons
This wasn't really much of a punch... something like that would have to be just outright lolz, this wasn't really
leave ur soul to float the sky is the only way you could ever go above and beyond
mass accelerates to put Inertia to a restful state when I snatch his lungs with my palms
The focus of this bar wasn't really the nameflip, which took away some of the power
momentum and velocity, nothing inert stops the E, self-evident from courses in physics
put an end to Initial stages, have pro-lifers beatin’ down my door after abortin this fetus
Not a great nameflip, you just put a word that sounds like his username there. I'd be looking for a double meaning kinda deal... could've been a lot better, wasn't really a strong punch
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?147-Think-I-m-Crazy&p=2439#post2439
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?100-personal-convictions&p=1303#post1303

Okay verse, felt like you had good ideas but didn't really put them together as well as I would've liked to see.

I have to edge this one to pure energy for having a few more effective bars... his nameflips were probably the best attempts of the battle. Inertia definitely shows promise, once you get the hang of things you should be pretty slick. Keep at it guys.

V/ Pure Energy

Ox
02-13-2013, 09:15 AM
Appreciate it a ton Sharp Nine thanks man got alot of work to do

Immaculate
02-15-2013, 06:19 AM
Nice drop from both..

Inertia, good lines, felt as though u were just throwin words round w/o any real solid structure, setups could have been placed in however your concepts were good, not great. Good flow though.

Pure, seemed poetic more then a typical battle verse (maybe you were aiming for that type of style? ) anyways, u cleanly executed ur setups, but closers werent that great imo. Good punches, enough to take this.

V/ Pure.

Good job guys.

Maximus
02-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Not a bad match, inertia had the thermodynamix line which was aight but still needed some more tweaking. Pure had the restful state and the noble gases line which were also cool but ur lines are too long winded and tend to take away from the punch, so work on that. Props to both, i got pure taking this with more quotables.
V/pure

Defiant
03-05-2013, 01:15 PM
3-0 UPPIN

Camp Bell
03-05-2013, 08:03 PM
cool nameplay, weak hit tho

nah, repetitive weak nameplay

wording was off and was clearly stretched

alias maybe?

lol miss, but was funny

vs

good flow

lol dope

another lol

ouch

...nah

pretty good battle. lol seems like yall kinda know each other, may be wrong but inertia jus
came up short here, i think pure is clearly the winner with more solid, entertaining lines and
nameplays.

vote: Pure

zygote
03-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Did not enjoy the first line from Ox/Inertia because So-da pressin was strange, it means SODA pressing and So depressing but it was just not aggressive. Pure energy had the top highlight lines with noble gasses and the "nothing inert stops the E" line. Overall, both were impressive and had good use of rhyme schemes. But voting for Pure Energy because did not enjoy those puns from Ox.