PDA

View Full Version : Phase 3.2: Rally - warm up the hotness.

namix
02-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Cashius Genocide Anonymous Utmost Jah Homie

Anyone feeling a random cypher rant on soon-to-be-victims, have at it.

shit, throw some lines out there, see if they stick, and we'll give you feedback as we go - then you can re-purpose them in actual battle.

Utmost
02-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Team God of War
bleak
Malachi
Sharp Nine
ZenLand

Team ill nik-A
Flo Real
Obey
King Keith
Witty

Team Orc
Sik
Rayge
Boredom
Camp Bell

Utmost
02-13-2013, 09:41 PM
God'll be irate for a few.. when his tutelage goes to a waste ofa recruit
since hes prob teachin Land a blow hard...not arouse the rest of gays in his crew
What are these dudes retarded, 1st round n good luck gettin these groupies farther
Coz if Sharp nails anything with flying colors, its his mani pedi at the beauty parlor
& niks team is gettin mollywhopped, they'll wonder why they aint got the defense
when their master motto is 'be dope like coke'...& Team Nam is the detox treatment

Utmost
02-13-2013, 09:50 PM
peeped some shit that'd make any man wonder.
Sik n Rayge went toe to toe..now AOB is threatenin bans for THAT dance number

namix
02-15-2013, 05:42 AM
lol - nice

let's get collaborating fellas!!! I was going to post it in here -- but I'll make a separate thread for "PHASE 3.1 - RALLY: The Final Step Ends with your Foot on your Opponent's Throat." lol

i'll leave this for any random "venting"/cycphering we want to do - can't decide whether I should cypher or not because I do not want to accidentally use a concept before the rest of ya'll.

** PLEASE SEE THE OTHER THREAD FOR A QUICK MANDATORY ITEM BEFORE WE START COLLABORATING **