PDA

View Full Version : NBL week 5 Magazine

CtrlF4
12-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Introduction
Hi guys. Welcome to week 5 of the NBL. These next few weeks will revolve around the revival of this league. Which should be easy, if every one shows. The league is now being ran by myself and Sharp Nine. We will both do are best to see that this league gets back to being fun and not just something to do.

PSA
Lets save the NBL.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiksettZAO_wlUPmfsXqJJndGYYDt0W NTyOJPRn-6bgi8fpre-

Reviews
Karaoke vs Cashius
This was a very close battle and it showed in the votes. Karaoke was able to steal a win here 6-4. Karaoke had a couple of decent lines and a few that didn't work. Cashius came nice as well with a couple of good ones and a few that weren't so good. Cashius was up 3-1 at one point I believe but Karaoke pulled it off.

Ryan12 vs Senny
This was another close battle. Ryan12 was able to pull off a win here 5-3. I actually thought Senny won but i'm only one person. Senny had a cool line about sticking your neck out and Ryan had the bisen line. This match was nice and both battlers did a good job. Props!

CtrlF4 vs Ill-Nik-A
Shout to Ill-Nik-A because he let me drop a day late...due to me having some shit going on..but anyway....This battle was decent...I think both of us approached this unmotivated and it showed. I liked Nik-A's dead mother bar even though my mother isn't dead (knocks on wood)...but I pulled it off 4-0

Unfukwitable vs Plot
This battle wasn't that close but it wasn't as bad as the votes makes it look imo. Unfuk had some lines I thought were nice like the enhancement bar and Plot had a cool line in the screwdriver bar...I think both battlers showed that have potential and with a little more experience will be something to talk about in this league....Unfukwitable won 6-0

Battle of the week
Karaoke vs Cashius

Karaoke (Verse of the week)

Hi...

I'll beat him to a pulp and wont show this guy any pity
I'm grimey and gritty, you'll get your ribs swolled up for trying to be Witty
Its obvious who you are, I'll be the first to point it out
They say season 6 lacked decent heads, that's a lie, they were all writing for ur account
But champing that season didn't prove that this guy's ill
When all he did was go through more scrubs than Malachi's grill
Bitches call me Mandingo but I really wont brag
Ur just stuck with a pussy between ur legs like Neigh during the video mag
I don't have any kids cuz I made ur mother drink mine
While I had 3 fingers up in her like I was giving her pussy the hunger games sign

Bye...

vs

Cashius

Your old girl didn't even like phone sex w/ you. Yup, and Cash isn't kidding
Only time you were able to turn your Exxon Mobile is pumping gas for a living
Everything out your pen is a lie. You need to get some standards
With the Incurable shitter...to the point we all hope you get rectal cancer
He just copped a chick who's 3 bills...That whore might be dead by now, bitch
People were laughing at that New Girl wayyyy before Orc made a thread about it
It's like her belly, it droops for the hell of it dude...she should try to suck the shit in
All it takes is one look at her Khoran you'll know that this guy is in love with a pig
This broke bitch can't even get a loan. Dude, face it...it's truth
You hear F NO from Banks so often you must have his new tape on a loop

Top Punches
No order

Karaoke vs Cashius
Its obvious who you are, I'll be the first to point it out
They say season 6 lacked decent heads, that's a lie, they were all writing for ur account

Cashius vs Karaoke
Your old girl didn't even like phone sex w/ you. Yup, and Cash isn't kidding
Only time you were able to turn your Exxon Mobile is pumping gas for a living

Senny vs Ryan12
I'll confront this lanky fuck straight up; shit, I'mma do it right here man
Whereas for you, sticking your neck out requires perseverance and a 5 year plan

Ill-Nik-A vs CtrlF4
I can post why the chicken cross the road lines & u wont get other’s votes
Fuck insult to injury… the fact u work in a hospital makes it more of a dead mother joke

CtrlF4 vs Ill-Nik-A
I usually don't battle for free, but I had to show this goof
so this beatings on the house, until he's thrown from the roof

Unfukwitable vs Plot
It's no growth of interest in his lines, It seems he can't advance his skills
So if the plot thickens it's only due to male enhancement pills

Power Rankings
1. Karaoke
2. Phuck Yew
3. Unfukwitable
4. Shank Sinatra
5. Tic Tac
6. CtrlF4
7. Ryan12
8. Orc
9. Show
10. Seth Scheinberg

Predictions
[SIZE="2"]...the munster vs Greed
Tbh, I don't see this happening. I think eddy will no show. Hopefully, he doesn't. If this battle were to happen, I gotta pick Eddie. Greed/Pryde is decent but I think eddie's a better battler. This should be a cool match though.
...themunster 60/40

Alvin Karpis vs Black Mask
Black Mask is actually cool and Karp is HOF. This has botw potential. If I had to bet though, I'd say Karpis. He has more experience and also that "it" factor that everyone seems to like so well. Black Mask is good but I don't think he can pull this off
Alvin Karpis 65/35

Ill-Nik-A vs megatron
I got Nik-A here. He lost last week and is probably pissed off. I actually feel bad for megatron cuz I think Nik-A's pride will force him to rip this guys head off...megatron is ok haven't seen much from him tet wise that stand out...so I got Nik-A
Nik-A 90/10

Seth Scheinberg vs Sebastian Brawl
I think Seth is Knucklehead and if that's correct, then I got Seth. I saw Sebastian Brawl in one match and I don't remember too much about it, which may be a bad thing. Knuckle has experience and has been known to have fire @ times so I got Seth here...but Hopefully Sebastian can pull it off
Seth Scheinberg 80/20

Lotto Smirk vs Fame
Lotto Smirk isn't to good and I saw fame in the Cypher and he was TOO bad so I got Fame here but I've never seen Fame battle
Fame 70/30

Sho vs Orc
Another one w/botw potential. Sho is nice. Orc is nice.Hopefully this goes down cuz the league needs it..This shud be dope if both show..I'd pick Orc to win it though cuz of how polished he is at wording and his concepts usually nice....Sho CAN pull this off though but I'd say Orc
Orc 60/40

Dlb vs Destroyer
Havent seen to much from dlb just a little Destroyer is decent and I think he'll pull it off...dlbis pretty hated around so even if Destroyer lost im sure dlb will get some hate votes
Destroyer 75/25

TicTac vs Shank Sinatra
Both guys aren't bad and I haven't seen a lot from either..but just from what ive seen I gotta go w/Shank...he seems more in tune w/the style of this site and Tic seems more outdated not bad just a lil outdated compared to todays style...so I got Shank
Shank Sinatra 60/40

Karaoke vs Concepz
Havent seen anything from Concepz and Karaoke is a Vet...so Karaoke
Karaoke 90/10

Mordycai vs Scrypt
I don't know either...but i'd pick Mordycai just cuz his name lol

Maximus vs Pancakebruh
Have no idea who Maximus is so I got Cake
Pancakebrah 80/20

Unfukwitable vs Phuck Yew
Two guys both on the come up and still learning they battled in the BA and I think Phuck Yew won...so history shows safe pick is Phuck yew and that's who im going with
Phuck Yew 65/35

CtrlF4 vs Ryan12
Ryan will win cuz he was raised by Resin and Kungfugrip duh

Barcotic vs h.t
Should be a nice one cronus is HOF and can come with h.t is nice and one of my favorite NC battlers he has a simplistic but effective style...this could go either way
50/50

Apex vs Plot
I got Plot cuz I never saw apex do anything but sign in...hopefully he's dope though
Plot 55/45

Cymbicort vs Puma
Never seen ether but I think Puma will no show
Cymbicort 51/49

...the Munster vs Greed
I actually like eddie's verses. They always entertain and are smooth reads. Greed can be hit or miss, and while he's capable of solid connections the misses can outweigh the hits at times. Apparently ed's 2-0 against Greed as well, so I see him taking this one.
Eddie 65/35

Strikta vs Untold
Dope matchup. Strik's got some of the best wording in text while Untold's shown he can hang battling damn near anyone. Strik has been hot and cold with showing, but if he does I expect this battle to be tight and all around killer. I give the edge to Strik, just because his heaviest can hit harder than Untold, but I wouldn't be surprised at allif Untold took this one.
Strikta 60/40

Sharp
12-04-2013, 12:50 AM
Sharp's Corner

Hey guys. Sorry I wasn't around tonight, I just got back from the sixers game. Won by 1 point in double OT. Great time. I just want to let you all know that Ctrl and I will be keeping things in line around here. Props to him for putting this mag together.
Voting will be checked. If you don't have links in this week, you'll be docked votes next week and if it happens 3 times in a season (or 2 consecutive weeks) you'll be signed out until you get links in. Keep on doing your thing and I guarantee we'll do ours.

INTERVIEW WITH PHUCK YEW

Alright, Sharp Nine aka Da Gawd lil Scrawny aka Calvin Coolwhip aka Boba Fret here with Phuck Yew. Thanks for doing an interview, what's up?

A: aint shit Sharp same ol' shit .. just a different toilet on a different forum ..

What's your text history? You've been on a tear in the BA since you showed up here so you're obviously not new. Do you call any site home? Any other names our users might recognize?

not really trying to stir anything up except activity ... I've called plenty sites home but the main ones where back in the day with my friend oats on Planetrap.net which was my first site i was ever on .. then the transformation started from site to site such as BBoys, Lets Beef, UrbanFlows, RB, LT, MF, HF, HipHopAve, HipHopAirplay, RapRoyalty(Current) ... Other names consist of Vinny, KwaL!ty, Ease Ay, Genghis Khan ..

I see Greed is going out of his way to say mean words to you. Would you like to say any mean words to him?

no mean words necessary in my eyes .. he complains about my talent when im a total of 14-5 here i believe .. & he is like 5-12? i think he has enough mean shit his way ... especially w/ what ive quoted from F. Metts in my sig .. but anyways everytime he post' it speaks louder then anything i could come up w/ ..

What are your thoughts on the league - how its operating, the competition, and what you'd like to see change?

id like to see the fact of NC being more of a open armed site just for the simple fact its OBVIOUS we have the talent to draw them here .. but w/ egos like some of our "Vets" have turns new comers away .. therefore gives no opportunity to grow .. the league needs CPR its out of breath we need a new twist to it ...

The first champ match of the season will be going down soon. Who do you see champing in the near future?

the only people i see contending record wise for title would be Karaoke, Orc, Me, UNFUK .. would it be fun to be involved ? yes .. who do i see champing Orc if he stays active kids a genius with bars when effort added

Is there anyone you're hoping to battle this season?

Nobody really stands out to me any more .. Id like a battle w/ Orc, Karaoke maybe Nik even though he's fallen out the wheel chair & i dont think he will get back in that seat LIFE ALERT!

Give me your top 5 or so active people in text.

1. Dominate 2. Neighbor 3. Cashius 4. Karaoke 5. Orc

Thanks for doing this interview! I'll give you the last word for any shout outs/call outs/monologues/diatribes/treatises/etc.

WTF @ Greed thinking he is actually good(go swimming NECKY)
WTF @ NBL fallen apart?
WTF @ me doing an interview

Shout outs to the RR fam & the NC heads that are active ..

OUTRO
VOTE THIS WEEK PLZZZZZ

well said, Ctrl. plz vote, friends.

Neighbor
12-04-2013, 01:29 AM
Props

Concepz
12-04-2013, 03:41 AM
dope maggy...kudos

Unfukwitable
12-04-2013, 04:08 AM
Nice mag !

Orc
12-04-2013, 07:43 AM
Gud stuff and good timekeeping

KwaL!ty
12-04-2013, 09:14 AM
shit was dope props fellas ..

KwaL!ty
12-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Its nice to see 3 heads from RR in top 5 .. lol

Greed
12-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Yes.

King Ra.
12-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Good job with this.

King Karaoke
12-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Hi...

Good shit...

Bye...

Greed
12-12-2013, 07:51 AM
Lol I just saw the interview.

You know why I think your trash dog. And padding your record with losers don't make you decent.