PDA

View Full Version : Key Grand Prix II Rd. 2 Mini Magazine

CtrlF4
12-04-2013, 10:24 PM
Introduction
Make sure you vote this round.

PSA
Vote!!!
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfWfL2bodeKVofhftab7Zzu3qG0a8L8 KnLs2px-MxEdh6G9rJf

Reviews
Cashius vs Greed
This was a pretty one-sided battle. Cashius took this convincingly 6-0. Greed had some pretty mediocre concepts that was worded wrong. I thought his Cronus bar was ok but still was worded wrong. Cashius had a line I thought was nice (Driving Range)....and just had the better verse.

King Ra vs CtrlF4
I won this 4-0. Voters said it was pretty convincing to. They seem to like my sheriff and balboa bars most. I thought King had good concepts with poor execution. If he gets his wording together he could be a competitor imo.

Sweve vs Unfukwitable
Swerve took this one kinda easy imo. Unfukwitable wasn't bad, Swerve was just of a different tier/level and it showed. Unfukwitable had the Paul Walker (which was overdone this weak) I thought was cool. Swerve had Tomlin and Rawn. This turned out to be pretty good though. Props!

Orc vs Phuck Yew
Another cool match. Orc had the fresher verse and was able to take this 4-0. Phuck had a few Np bars that were pretty much played and his others were just decent or missing. Its not Phucks fault though. Orc has propbaly been in hundreds of battles, so everything against him is basically played. Orc didn't come w/fire but just a few decent jabs, that I thought was enough to get it done.

Allen Knight vs Shank Sinatra
Even though Allen swept this in votes 4-0, it was much closer than it appeared. I thought Allen would take this easy, but it seemed like he slacked heavily. Allen had the Kappa bar I thought was nice. Shank had the benchwarmer bar that was cool but wasn't enough to pull it off though.

Top Punches

Orc vs Phuck Yew
I dropped a G today. &&& everything u text is fail
His idea of Cyber Monday consists of Chat Roulette & unsuspecting males

Swerve vs Unfukwitable
I'm a star, you're a nobody...that shits enough to get you choked,
You've been interfering from the sidelines for so long, you've got Mike Tomlin taking notes.

Swerve vs Unfukwitable
Unfuck will need a lot to beat me, frankly its just not meant to be,
You want a spark, but couldn't catch a charge playing make believe with Rawn MD.

Unfukwitable vs Swerve
Your chick slings pussy on the side quiet often, your Diva...
Twirls sticks around with a better back performance than Orchestra leaders .

Cashius vs Greed
You said that you're buying new whips? You better quit lying, you bitch
When it comes to driving Ranges, you're the guy in the cart that everyone's trying to hit

Cashius vs Greed
Chicks give your photo's like 2/10...All the bitches make known you suck
Dude's body has zero definition...so, it's no wonder those pixel rate low as fuck

Allen Knight vs Shank Sinatra
drive by's are my speciality, bitch all year long I pop clips
Only time alpha kappa house is missing shots playin beer pong in college

Shank Sinatra vs Allen Knight
u've been irrelevant forever, i'm a starter. a star whose beast w/ the bars
u can't even warm the bench for me, unless it's one u use for sleep in the park

CtrlF4 vs King Ra
voters say ctrl dope, while they know that this guy'll suck
so this ra key performance will only lead to him gettin a balboa style punch

CtrlF4 vs King Ra
my whole crew banged ya sister, she was quick to pop & twerk
she decided to let us all sheriff, we agreed to help her cop ah purse

Predictions
CtrlF4 vs Barcotic
I wont predict my own battle.

Swerve vs Cashius
These two have battled before and Swerve won. So history says bet on Swerve. Cashius also has to write for the Fall Brawl tourney as well, so hopefully he has enough lines. Cashius is pretty occupied and with the history, safe money is Swerve. I still say Cashius though, Idk.
Cashius vs Swerve 50/50

Orc vs Allen Knight
Not sure if they've actually battle but I know Orc N/S him in the B2B tourney. Allen verse was fire then but who knows what Orc would have had...Orc is usually consistent and Allen can come with it so idk here...this should be dope though...Imma have to say Orc though
Orc 55/45

Sn00p vs Strikta
Both got n/s last weeks...so they should have lines saved...so let em throw em at each other lol....Both are on the same level pretty much and can come with it when motivated...just depends on there motivation...when motivated I'd say strikta though
Strikta 55/45

Outro
VOTE OR I'M DOCKING YOU.

Cashius
12-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Swerve and are 1-1. But thanks for doing the mag.

Sn00p
12-05-2013, 04:56 PM
gj on doing a mag after such a quick rd for real.

Sn00p
12-05-2013, 04:56 PM
& believe that it's much more appreciated than u might think after the lack of responses.

Greed
12-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Your concepts mediocre nigga.

Meth
12-06-2013, 01:53 AM
Props ctrl

Strikta
12-06-2013, 03:47 AM
This was cool. Props for the work, Ctrl.