PDA

View Full Version : The Archetype vs Knux

trap.
02-16-2013, 07:26 PM
The Archetype

Now that LLL is as good as ever it's become Knux's baby in essence
He loves the league is taking off... since no bitch has ever done that in his presence
The mod spot was vacated and Knux filling it is the hardest thing he's facing
But the kid has no problem replacing Quote's... he's been doing that in his verses since registration
Kid's been trying to live with his girl but every night I make her squeal
So she's blocking that move like it was the Chris Paul to Lakers deal
His fat bitch is always ride or die but she can't prove this dork is not soft
So when my fists leave him battered... she'll just be waiting with the fork and hot sauce
I can't believe he struggled last week. Now no one believes this geek is hardened
The way Knux barely got passed Alphabet it's like he was repeating kindergarten
I can't believe kids think you're top tier. Against any vet you end up bruised, Freak
Soon you'll be ready for PrimeTime... cuz on your current slide you'll be facing him in 2 weeks
Birds of a feather flock together. So Token leading your crew matters queer
So after losing to me you'll flee to Netcees claiming you're too busy to battle here
Bitches flock to me. Knux forces them for sex or else his wealth is spent
See... I get head and butt... if he gets both together the broad is fighting in self defense

Knux

Quote:
Originally posted by The Archetype
fuck knux... he's a week in lol
Ok..

Leave my name out ur mouth, focus on getting laid.. u hava E-lover u haven’t thrusted once
This nerd’s to busy trying to blackball me to realize he hasn’t had his touched in months
Fuck this cunt.. You n Ab shud get hitched, send me the marriage vid if its no trouble dude
Cuz we all wanna see you guys tie the knot……right before you kick the chairs out from under you
Seen ya “HOF Nom’d” battle, you robbed Beyond n King..Had dudes questioning why you won
& how could we turn a blind eye to the fact that you pretty much got bodied by a guy with one*
Hide your son, this guys a pedo…..Arch whacks off to teens, he doesn’t see it as wrong
U vs Toke reminds me of ur craigslist encounters….cuz if he posted 16 ur belt wud b gone
What kinda shit is he on?...A fan of incest, if ur talking gay this nerds in question
So I’d say this league separates the men from the boys, but for him that’s just a ruined jerk off session
Leave u burned like the rest kid… thinkin he’s top tier but when his luck runs out son’ll fold
& while ur spot got u thinkin ur Hierarch.. nobody’ll ever list you at the top of one of those
Quote:
Orignally posted by The Archetype
phly was my favorite battler to read... even w/o champing, talent wise, he was one of the best...
Relax bro, you jock legends hard.. should focus on your own shit to make sure u don’t hit the floor
Cuz my verses leave vets dropping like phlys … while you do that to his to ride dude's dick some more
I’m quick to gore..haymakers fast to drop you, one to many shots’ll keep u from living son
These blows hit hard enough to Altar Speech….. and’ll eventually leave your family giving one

Winner: Knux