PDA

View Full Version : Meters vs Bongkers

trap.
02-16-2013, 07:27 PM
Meters

I'm an ace with the safety pin when herbs low, easy as that to get rid of this fake G
I've heard the words of Bong resinate, 'n echo away while the bitch gets scraped clean
i'm the Empire on these Boards, Walk off. he ain't ready for the illest here
the closest B'll get to facin Knuck's is imitating Steve Buscemi in the mirror
this sick fucks more than a loyal soldier, Bong such a charmer w/ the slick moves
the bitch kissed the gwapfather's ring, 'n continued up the arm for extra tribute
sometimes this kid goes too far. I wanna vomit at those mags, sick at these lovers
cuz you don't gotta be costa nostradamus to know why these fags are predictin' each other
good to have friends in recessions but B indebted, he's about to go for broke now
cuz when Gwap dries up, B uses lube without being asked to hold the fort down
just playin, the kid is bi. he pulls chicks that look like Betty White 'n heavy types
I saw an as-pic of the broad he was with and now I know why the word means jelly-like
some say B ain't found his way or been religious in years, I defy 'em
cuz Bong mystic, 'n wishes the bible was written for queers so he could ride one
I'm sick on my game, reppin L.A. where the homies would take turns on this faggot
'n I'll put the Pall on him like I unblocked the trade when I Lay-'kers in the casket
I heard this cat don't even drive. it reminds him of hard times as justa a baby 'n
whenever he stops at a Red Light, he's reminded of the District his mama raised him in
this was over before it began, you're a leach and the chicks who date ya each hate ta
B sucks the life outta girl until they break up cuz he more committed to team jacob
Bong couldn't be champ, i'll make him famous when I come down on him
but he's still the cymbal of the league the way he's getting drummed the fuck out of it

Bongkers

It's the season bitch, my gift to you is an abundance of bars..
call me Mr Claus cause when I visit I'm leaving you w/ hundereds of scars.
You've seen what I do to herbs. Now your gettin burnt to a crisp.
I'm moving meters away from the 5-0 & I aint' on the run for murdering Chrit.
This season you've been droppin average faggot I'm thinkin ur bars is dumb.
Shit, you been shaking rust so long arch wanna prescribe you w/ meds for parkisons.
I'll stomp you out. Leave you paraplegic and severed.
Give you the foot in your own yard and say goodbye to meters for ever.
Your girls trash dog, see I know people that fisted that bitch.
Heard she's had more thumbs up in the tube than popular internet clips.
Measure your skill against a giant & you'll find that you're not near me, buddy.
Meters would have to make up a couple of stories just to appear above me.
This an unexpected champ, last week we were expected to be finished & trashed.
Difference is I PROVED THAT I SHOULD BE HERE, you got noshowed and were given this match.
& don't say you would have won either way bitch that shit you did was a joke.
I read those 30 lines.... lets just say your lucky that King didn't show.
You're wording is terrible. I can't believe you've written that trash.
Style's so old and confused I'm surprised it's not drinking apple juice & shitting it's pants.
This old hasbeen is angry & his rap holds malice.
cause his wordplays so forced into place It would make a black hole jealous.
your just a rusty lame while I'm straight murdering cats..
the best written bars could be sent ta meters < and he still wouldn't progress further than that.

Winner: Meters