Suck a dick

PURE ENERGY
01-25-2013, 02:17 AM
Check

Neighbor
01-27-2013, 10:08 PM
Who the fuck?

Fuck this nigga.. I got 2 cannons that'll blast thru ya frame
Or my goons'll show Engages to the chest til his heart can't do THAT w/ his brain
Getcha soul devoured when my pistol explodes & showers..
I'll have you lookin so Green Energy, ya face could be the symbol for solar power
GOW gave me a bye here.. ain't a threat & ya can't hurt me
You're fuckin trash, so I'm jus rubbin Purell's in w/out even gettin my hands dirty
So fuck the gun bars, cuz I gotta steak knife that WILL rip ya
Send 'em to Heaven.. on your way to see Mama & it ain't date night w/ ill nik-A
You're a nobody.. & seein you in a coma got ya girl's thighs wet
Leave Pure's spine wrecked & have Energy translatin thru a wire like the World Wide Web

PURE ENERGY
01-28-2013, 12:35 AM

Suck a dick

^^^Is this what you do during your spare time away from AOB? Wow!

Leh'go...

Assed-out w/ his dick in the grave, bring a knife to a gun fight yet he’s missing the blade
My verses will Highly Irradiate this Vagina, so destructive it will make Neigh wish he had AIDS
Net thug’ll spit some tired gun shit knowin’ it’s not the truth, frontin’ like u have a glock to shoot
He was picked on being so odd in school, tryna get the angle on me? Too dumb to factor hypotenuse
Homo has the taste to savor dudes’ cocks. Like General Sherman I’m igniting flames thru ur block
Ya time’s up, I’ll cut you open, leave ur heart on display, so that’s what I call a Neighborhood watch
Words I produce will turn u to a vegetable… cabbage and maize when I shatter ya brainstem
We’ll catch this fruitcake taking a faggot’s vacation tossing mayonnaise and salad w/ gay men
Leave ur functions invalid summations, as I FOIL ur attempts with my quadratic equations
Attack w/ malice impatience. I’ve raped, pillaged and slayed Neigh’s pussy w/ phallic invasions

Sn00p
01-28-2013, 09:05 AM
Upping over noshows.

Allen Knight
01-28-2013, 10:36 AM
Or my goons'll show Engages to the chest til his heart can't do THAT w/ his brain
I'll have you lookin so Green Energy, ya face could be the symbol for solar power
You're fuckin trash, so I'm jus rubbin Purell's in w/out even gettin my hands dirty

Vs

Net thug’ll spit some tired gun shit knowin’ it’s not the truth, frontin’ like u have a glock to shoot
He was picked on being so odd in school, tryna get the angle on me? Too dumb to factor hypotenuse

V/Neighbor, i got him taking this with a cool verse, pure didnt really have fresh concepts an disses didnt hit
tbh but the oddin school bar was cool, i thought neigh's opener was dope an the rest of his verse was alot more consistent, props yah'll

Geno
01-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Lol. Honestly though, I thought this coulda been close to a huge upsset. Neigh went soft in here tbr. But he pulled a slight win imo with more polished, and rugged shit

Pure seemed like he tried to get to technical in areas and it caused misses. Had a couple ideas that if he woulda layed them down smoother and with a better aim he might have actually took this

Close imo, which I was surprised. People to need to not sleep on these unrecognized names though. Being a new site this dude pure could be anyone

V-neigh.

Plot
01-28-2013, 12:45 PM
B]Neighbor[/B]
Stretch for a np, gory conclusion, but still a seious strectch
Almost a generic Neigh NP.. seen you do this same thing with national flags etc..
of course it works, but is it played or a signature style?
Ls/loses wp is trash, still cant complain about the wording/structure
Might be good, but I dont get the mama/nika ref... I jus thought he was an old dude.
You're a nobody.. & seein you in a coma got ya girl's thighs wet
Leave Pure's spine wrecked & have Energy translatin thru a wire like the World Wide Web
This was the best bar of the set IMO.

Pure Energy
Assed-out w/ his dick in the grave, bring a knife to a gun fight yet he’s missing the blade
My verses will Highly Irradiate this Vagina, so destructive it will make Neigh wish he had AIDS
Umm, so it breaks down to HIV.. its not a punch man, kinda creative but not a hit
Loving the big words and stuff..but went nowhere with a functional diss, except to be statementish..
Your halfway there man, should said he's so bent or something...
Homo has the taste to savor dudes’ cocks. Like General Sherman I’m igniting flames thru ur block
Ya time’s up, I’ll cut you open, leave ur heart on display, so that’s what I call a Neighborhood watch
Alot better, perhaps a tad abstract if watch..beat/heart is the play, I did like this one tho..
even though Neighbourhood Watch is obv. played on him, could be an ok flip....idk
Words I produce will turn u to a vegetable… cabbage and maize when I shatter ya brainstem
We’ll catch this fruitcake taking a faggot’s vacation tossing mayonnaise and salad w/ gay men
Thats heated
Leave ur functions invalid summations, as I FOIL ur attempts with my quadratic equations
Attack w/ malice impatience. I’ve raped, pillaged and slayed Neigh’s pussy w/ phallic invasions
Meh

This is close as fuck, but Im going for the NNNNAYYYY

Maximus
01-28-2013, 05:11 PM
Dunno man, this shit wasnt close to me. No disrespect to Energy but i thought neigh took this comfortably even though he sorta half-stepped but he still had some solid hitters that pure failed to counter, pure that h.i.v line was a reach, hypotenuse wasnt connecting either and the most of ur punches were statementish. V/neigh

Sn00p
01-30-2013, 03:12 PM

vs.

well, neigh didn't spend too much time on his verse and went w/ the more obvious concepts, but since no one else has battled energy before, nothing came across as played to me and therefore all the simple bars hit. plus his wording was good as always. pure's i didn't like as much. i can appreciate it for what it is, but imo, wording should be conciser than that. well, energy still had some bars, but stuff like the hiv thing w/ the bolding is a no-no. i think if energy can convert his lines to shortbar he'll be good, because he has some ideas. here i have neigh w/ the better wording and better concepts too. that hiv thing really hurt u. if u have to bold things in a line to make the concept make sense, then it's too far-fetched. no hate, just tryna help u see what's the accepted standard here.
v/neigh

~RustyGunZ~
01-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Purell

vs

nothing

I just didnt enjoy pure's verse.. this is another verse that I think was snother try hard type of verse where it just seemed overdone and overthought.. didnt come across smooth at all and it just wasnt a good read to me.. Some of the bars were okay conceptwise but otherwise i wasnt really feelin it..Neigh came pretty basic but the jabs connected and some of the concepts were cool.

V/ Geigh

Cashius
01-30-2013, 09:30 PM
Engage, Purell, Mama

Vs.

Nothing

Pure needs to focus on creative concepts and less on multis. Nothing really hit in his verse.

Neigh took this easy.

Obey
01-30-2013, 10:05 PM

nothing worth quoting from pure energy sorry bro all your lines were too vague. neighbor you this easy with a verse you barely tried for

vote neighbor