12 sent to gow.

Boredom
01-28-2013, 02:06 AM
God Of War

lets post these up homey

Swerve
01-28-2013, 10:26 AM
Boredom

I'm around if you want to post ourselves...

Boredom
01-28-2013, 01:41 PM
Word lets just do that Patrick

Swerve
01-28-2013, 01:57 PM
Alphabet, Boredom, Shank Sinatra…

Your alias' don't amuse me at all and I just saw you speaking so can it,
I could go through Alphabet backwards with such ease, I'd pass any drunk test on the planet.
You got excited for a minute like you'll beat me, but that's quite a jest,
I’ll make that confidence interval so small it would have statisticians throwing out data sets.
Then punk you off for your cash, your girl will beg on her rolls to suck,
And after I guzzle all of Bordeaux…I might just get drunk enough to throw that troll a fuck.
See you begging for vet help like you can get better, the boy is reachin,
Assessing the dynamix of the situation shows that even he can’t help you be remotely decent.
Plus, you’ve got some fucked up gay fantasies, clearly the man’s a flake,
So every time Shank in the shower, he’s getting off to male prison imagery of stab and rape.
PW smash this fake, lets find out how many punches this fan can take,
A left and right combo will make sure the floral greet you like your boyfriend on a fancy date.

Boredom
01-28-2013, 02:12 PM
Fuck outta here..

I have dimes who mount me n get stuffed, i bust n bounce quick
the bitches u fuck are so ugly n beast like they should be stuffed n mounted
dawg ur rise in text is awfully pathetic, just take a look at the facts queer
u've been doing this shit since 01 and barley became slightly relevant last year
check it dweeb. i have goof's like u to do my dirty work, i'm a respected g
ur a mark and fall guy...so it won't take much to make patsy that's all he'll ever be
ur spongebob soft never loaden em guns n w/ fuckin hoes its known ur a chump
girls call u patrick the starfish, fitting how i'll put u in the bottom of the ocean w/ some
u beefing w/ strik is a stupid move when not one of ya lines mean
keep joking bout bleach, after he bodied u he used some to clean up the crime scene
n no one gives a fuck bout the money u claim fag u won't get props
only time u'll see swerve in the green is when my night vision scope is making the head shot

Geno
01-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Thought swerve had a decent verse. He was reaching pretty hafd for concepts if you ask me. The opener was dope.honestly wasn't feeling the rest as much

Boredom came with some pretty hard hitters that felt more natural. Didn't seem like he was reaching and had good impact for me. Good battle.

Others may differ, but I got boredom in this one

V-bored

ill nik-A
01-29-2013, 05:34 PM
swerve had the lphabet backwards and the shank lines, but the statistic and bordeux remotely decent were just plain weird to me... didnt like boyfriend line tbh...

bordedom, had the opener, the strikt bleach line and the closer were kool... more consistent in my eyes

those 2 weirdo punches for swerve hurt him imo

i got boredom winning

Sn00p
01-30-2013, 03:44 PM
I could go through Alphabet backwards with such ease, I'd pass any drunk test on the planet.
^cool
You got excited for a minute like you'll beat me, but that's quite a jest,
I’ll make that confidence interval so small it would have statisticians throwing out data sets.
^i get this & i thought it was not bad
Then punk you off for your cash, your girl will beg on her rolls to suck,
And after I guzzle all of Bordeaux…I might just get drunk enough to throw that troll a fuck.
^the wp was nice, but the flip coulda been better. still decent
Assessing the dynamix of the situation shows that even he can’t help you be remotely decent.
^decent
Plus, you’ve got some fucked up gay fantasies, clearly the man’s a flake,
So every time Shank in the shower, he’s getting off to male prison imagery of stab and rape.
^see where u're going w/ this, but it wasn't flipped well enough imo. decent
A left and right combo will make sure the floral greet you like your boyfriend on a fancy date.
^lol. cool

vs.

^lol aite
dawg ur rise in text is awfully pathetic, just take a look at the facts queer
u've been doing this shit since 01 and barley became slightly relevant last year
^not bad
check it dweeb. i have goof's like u to do my dirty work, i'm a respected g
ur a mark and fall guy...so it won't take much to make patsy that's all he'll ever be
^cool
ur spongebob soft never loaden em guns n w/ fuckin hoes its known ur a chump
girls call u patrick the starfish, fitting how i'll put u in the bottom of the ocean w/ some
^aite, could be flipped better i think
keep joking bout bleach, after he bodied u he used some to clean up the crime scene
^decent
n no one gives a fuck bout the money u claim fag u won't get props
only time u'll see swerve in the green is when my night vision scope is making the head shot
^cool

this was really close to me. swerve had three clear quotes and bore had 4. what decided it for me was probably the fact that bore came across much more aggressive and direct. that made his lines hit harder & i think it won him the battle. imo, if swerve had flipped some of his lines better to make 'em be more direct and harder-hitting, he woulda gotten this. props to both, this was a good read. very close too. def closer than the votes show. still i gotta go w/ bore.
v/bore

Obey
01-30-2013, 09:55 PM

v

very close battle I think if boredom had another hitter he couldve possibly taken this iMo. half way through my vote I had to read again to see who had the next better punch to quote instead of voting on the unquotes. I think swerve edged this but I guess it could go either way as I had to re read both verses

vote swerve